Options

Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Na6z03tW4

if i laugh any more at this my lower jaw will be more muscular than Divine Browns :)
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Na6z03tW4

if i laugh any more at this my lower jaw will be more muscular than Divine Browns :)

Oh. I'm so impressed! My favourite comedian ever! I couldn't see the clip though but I know what part you mean.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    the dan scene is the beautification of comedy... it just does it it for me.. simplistic but brilliant. like harmless little f*** but without the brilliant part :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    the dan scene is the beautification of comedy... it just does it it for me.. simplistic but brilliant. like harmless little f*** but without the brilliant part :)

:mad:

Duh
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    I LOVE Steve Coogan...:D

He's one funny guy!!!
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Anyone seen Saxondale? Saxondale is a beautiful, beautiful programme of comedic genius.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Anyone seen Saxondale? Saxondale is a beautiful, beautiful programme of comedic genius.

It is good but he had too much to live up to with Alan Partridge. :)
  • Options
    It is good but he had too much to live up to with Alan Partridge. :)

I think it beats Partridge's ass... in my opinion. :)

• Options
    I think it beats Partridge's ass... in my opinion. :)

Really? Have you not seen 'smell my cheese, you mother!'
  • Options
    Really? Have you not seen 'smell my cheese, you mother!'

Yep - I've seen Partridge. Saxondale humour is more me. I like misery humour I guess. :D

• Options
    Yep - I've seen Partridge. Saxondale humour is more me. I like misery humour I guess. :D

Alan Partridge isn't exactly a barrell of laughs! He's a loser.
  • Options
    Alan Partridge isn't exactly a barrell of laughs! He's a loser.

Yeah I guess... but all the anger management shit on Saxondale just makes me wet myself laughing.