Options

Christmas 7" State check in

DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
edited December 2007 in The Porch
think we did this last year. I know left coast has started to receive them...if u have, reply w/ where u're from...thanx!

oh & hats off, cheers to our fan club for shipping it in December this year!! when was the last time that happened?!? :)
U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    As we already know, they have arrived in Southern California. I got mine yesterday!

It's going to be strange not hearing people bitch about the "Easter Single" this year...
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    I've got 7" up here in Washington. For Christmas or any day of the year. But, I'm not sure that we're talking about the same thing because I have yet to receive my PJ Christmas single.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I've got 7" up here in Washington. For Christmas or any day of the year. But, I'm not sure that we're talking about the same thing because I have yet to receive my PJ Christmas single.

Hopefully it doesnt get spun around while being scratched by a needle!