Karma and it's Wrath

reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
So we had these horrible neighbours a while ago, neighbours from hell as the saying goes they lived two doors away from us and were complete arseholes thought they owned the street and were argumentative and aggresive towards pretty much everyone in the street.
Needless to say me and my fiancee had endless run in's with them and they're delinquent teenage son.
They moved earlier this year, and left us the lovely present of slashing one of now sold SUV's tyres which was pretty expensive to replace, they also did this to a couple of our other neighbours cars.

As we were driving out of town yesterday, down the main road towards the town bypass we saw a car had ran into the back of a bus, and there was a police car parked behind the incident as we got closer we noticed it was our lovely old car tyre slashing neighbour, completely totaled the front end of his car on the back of this bus, put a smile on my face for the rest of the day, could'nt have happened to a nicer arsehole.:)
Can not be arsed with life no more.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• now now....yes he got what was coming to him. Just don't gloat. Hopefully no one was hurt. :)
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    now now....yes he got what was coming to him. Just don't gloat. Hopefully no one was hurt. :)

He was stood talking on his mobile phone as we went passed laughing at him so he seemed alright, I cant imagine anyone on the bus being hurt, the only thing that looked in pain was the front end of his car.:)
  • Well, as long as no one was really hurt, then, great!
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    I disagree with the premise.

Sue me for having compassion for the family.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • sounds like the title of a new bestseller. :D
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    I disagree with the premise.

Sue me for having compassion for the family.

You're a very nice person. :)
  • haha that sucks for him and that will be expensive to fix his totaled car. why did he slash your car tire?
    haha that sucks for him and that will be expensive to fix his totaled car. why did he slash your car tire?

It was'nt just us it was also three other people's cars who lived in the street, on the day they moved out.
    I had also been threatened by them outside shops in the town centre, and had them come mouthing off at the door on numerous occassions using threatening and abusive behaviour, all over the course of two years.

The reason for this little vendetta they struck against us?
    Well we had the audacity to complain about their teenage son who one summer night at about 11 o'clock decided he would come and play tennis of the wall of the house, causing a lot of noise waking up our baby son at the time and given my girlfriend had just done her last night shift for the week and was getting back into a normal sleep routine was really no good.
    On top of that they are signs all over the housing area saying no ball games.
    Just a short walk away are football pitches, basketball courts and get this tennis courts.

And so their little hate campaign began, they also put a nice big scratch down the side of our old car just after we got it, like I say threatening and abusive behaviour also over the course of the last two years all because we complained about their son.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    you live in a town and you owned a SUV?

you realise that is actually worse than murdering a nun?

every PJ fan will disown you now, mr polluter.

right need to go, my Range Rover is due a service.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    you live in a town and you owned a SUV?

you realise that is actually worse than murdering a nun?

every PJ fan will disown you now, mr polluter.

right need to go, my Range Rover is due a service.

T'was a Hyundai Santa FE, a very nice car, just too expesive for us to keep, it now resides in South Wales, we sold it on Ebay.:)
    It did used to get took off road as well, my fiancee's mam lives on a farm which is pretty hard to get too.:)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    you do realise that karma isnt about retribution and vindication, right? so perhaps feeling glib about what happened to your 'tormentors' isnt the way to go. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    He was stood talking on his mobile phone as we went passed laughing at him so he seemed alright, I cant imagine anyone on the bus being hurt, the only thing that looked in pain was the front end of his car.:)

Did he see you laughing as you drove by?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    If you believe in karma, then why were you taking joy at their misfortune? Kinda risky, huh? (not to mention classless).

By the way, it sounds like you need to move to a new neighborhood.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Do I believe in Karma?
    Sure I do.
    Do I believe in treating everyone/everything with respect?
    Sure I do.

Whatever happened to a good old fashioned fist fight?

That's right.

To me, in my opinion, it sounds like a few people in this story
    should have been involved in such a thing.

Violence is no good and I will turn the other cheek alot.

But sometimes a man has to step up and be just that, a man.

It's not always easy being a man.

A tire slashing piece of shit = grounds for an ass kickin.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Yes but....were any of his tires flat?
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Well I kind of agree that it aint right to take joy in others misery, but you talk to anyone in our street whio had the pleasure of living near them and you will realise what "nice" people they were.
    Chadwick, nothing would have given me greater pleasure than kicking the shit out of the guy, I'm more than capable of also, but when you have three kids to suport kicking the shit out of them ends up putting me in the shit not him.

And whoever said I need to move to a new neighbourhood, could'nt agree more, although it is nowhere near as bad now that circus has left the area.:)

Cate I think me and you have discussed these "people" and incidents mentioned in this thread on a few occasions, so you probably understand where I'm coming from.:)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Cate I think me and you have discussed these "people" and incidents mentioned in this thread on a few occasions, so you probably understand where I'm coming from.:)

yep yep i hear you reefer. and i do understand where youre coming from. :) i myself have dealt with being in the same situ as you, but still it always made me feel out of sorts when i entertained the even brief idea of hoping/wishing/whatever that they'd get there's. and i see me having that feeling as karma as well.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Well I kind of agree that it aint right to take joy in others misery, but you talk to anyone in our street whio had the pleasure of living near them and you will realise what "nice" people they were.
    Chadwick, nothing would have given me greater pleasure than kicking the shit out of the guy, I'm more than capable of also, but when you have three kids to suport kicking the shit out of them ends up putting me in the shit not him.

And whoever said I need to move to a new neighbourhood, could'nt agree more, although it is nowhere near as bad now that circus has left the area.:)

totally.
    youre doin a great job as you are.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    totally.
    youre doin a great job as you are.

Thanks, examples are the best things kid's get to go by.:)
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Keep dishing out what you dish out bc your gonna get it back.....!!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=You Reap What You Sow
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    JWPearl said:

The "trending now" section just below the definition in the link is hilarious!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    hedonist said:

nanner pudding...just the sound of that makes me :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
    Why???
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    SD48277 said:

hedonist said:

I expected the definition to be better.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    JWPearl said:

Why???

Not sure if you checked them out (or want to), but..."toilet greaser"? :rofl:

Sorry, there's just a bunch of good stuff on UD.

(SD, same here!)
    JWPearl said:

Especially for those who exercise judgement when they know nothing or are not permitted to do so....

SD48277 said:

hedonist said:

I expected the definition to be better.
    Me, too. Banana pudding. :sick:
    ELITIST FUK
    Didn't Jesus once say "Thou shalt not quote yourself on the internet".
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

That was me.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

That was me.
    Same thing.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle