What University/College did you attend / are you attending?

Comments

• School of Hard Knocks
    Still Attending
    Cost = infinite
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • PJSerfPJSerf Posts: 637
    LaSalle University in Philly for Undergrad.

Starting at Villanova for my MBA in the fall.
    "If you love someone, set them free... if someone loves you, don't fuck up" - EV
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    mammasan wrote:
    You started ten years ago I graduated ten years ago last May.

You must be my age. I graduated June 1997 from Ohio University...(the one in Athens Ohio, not OSU in Columbus).
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Radford University.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,675
    cutback wrote:
    chapman college (now university).....greatest 7 months i've ever had...;) :D
    Christ, 7 years of college down the drain.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    SUNY-Oneonta (undergrad)

SUNY-Stony Brook (grad)
  • Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    Western Michigan University...
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    University of Pennsylvania.... though I never graduated :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    University of Alabama at Birmingham (graduated in 1988)

Currently attending Birmingham-Southern College for a degree in Biology.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Western Michigan University :)

graduated 2004

grad school who knows where this year and who knows for what!
  • Bates College for undergrad and Duke University for grad school.

where to next? no one knows...
    (but I do want another degree)
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Does it feel like a long time ago to you?

I really can't believe it's been so long!! Time has gone especially fast since I met my husband (5 years ago) and had a kid!

It feels like it was a lifetime ago.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • RyeGuyRyeGuy Posts: 215
    Penn State
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense." Ed Ved

"No one cares about climbing stairs, Nothing at the top no more." Chris Cornell
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    Graduated last semester from the University of Georgia.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • mammasan wrote:
    It feels like it was a lifetime ago.

my dad called yesterday and asked me a question about how I applied to college, because his co-worker's daughter is trying to get into my school...then I realized, I was accepted to college OVER 12 years ago.
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Colorado State University
    GO RAMS!!!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
    my dad called yesterday and asked me a question about how I applied to college, because his co-worker's daughter is trying to get into my school...then I realized, I was accepted to college OVER 12 years ago.

My girlfriends daughter was asking me what I got on my SATs when I took them. I told her I got a 1240. She looked at me like I was some moron. I was wondering why and then I realized that they changed the tests and the highest score is no longer a 1600. I mean I took my SATs in 1991.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    University of Michigan - Go Blue!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • mammasan wrote:
    My girlfriends daughter was asking me what I got on my SATs when I took them. I told her I got a 1240. She looked at me like I was some moron. I was wondering why and then I realized that they changed the tests and the highest score is no longer a 1600. I mean I took my SATs in 1991.

the highest score isn't 1600 anymore? what is it? when did it change?

I think the SATs should be abolished. My college is a pioneer among highly competitive schools in that they've never required it. thank god my top 2 choices were like that...my score did not reflect my intellect...

From what I understand they added a third part to the SATs so I'm assuming they had to increase the highest score by 800 more points.
  • George Mason University
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • mammasan wrote:
    From what I understand they added a third part to the SATs so I'm assuming they had to increase the highest score by 800 more points.

oh it probably has a writing part like the GRE.

I think the SATs should be abolished. My college is a pioneer among highly competitive schools in that they've never required it. thank god my top 2 choices were like that...my score did not reflect my intellect...

I just checked on line and the high score did go up to 2400 in 2005. Along with math and critical reading, writing was added in 2005.
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    mammasan wrote:
    graduated from St John's University in 1997 and now I'm looking to go back to school for culinary arts. Hopefully I will get into the Culinary Institute of America.

Good luck with CIA. In an alternate world I go there and become a famous chef. My sister in law applied and was accepted there but backed out at the last minute to pursue other avenues. But it sounded like a great school.
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Texas A&M University

That was a very hard earned degree. Some of the funnest, but toughest, years of my life.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    mammasan wrote:
    I just checked on line and the high score did go up to 2400 in 2005. Along with math and critical reading, writing was added in 2005.

yeah but not a lot of colleges actually use the SAT writing in admissions committee review.
    I love to turn you on
    gabers wrote:
    Good luck with CIA. In an alternate world I go there and become a famous chef. My sister in law applied and was accepted there but backed out at the last minute to pursue other avenues. But it sounded like a great school.

Thanks. I am meeting with the admissions office next week.
  • jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Milwaukee School of Engineering - majoring in Construction Management
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
    yeah but not a lot of colleges actually use the SAT writing in admissions committee review.

I wasn't aware of that. I wasn't even aware that they added the writing portion till about a month ago.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    Syracuse University for undergrad

it cost a lot and it was a while ago

think Derrick Coleman, Dwayne the pearl washington, Don McPherson, and the Gait twins.