Options

Scrubs Tribute at the Museum or Radio & TV

JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I went to a SCRUBS event with all of the main cast members, including, JD, Turk, Carla, Dr. Cox, Dr. Kelso, Ted, Jordan, the Todd & Laverne. Sarah Chalke was the only one unable to make it.

They have such good chemistry in real life (there was a 90 minute panel discussion with them all)....JD and Turk can joke about eachother to no end. Zach Braff is the same in real life as he is as JD.

I know it's trite, but I had to get a high-five from the Todd!

I will really miss that show!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i think you are my new idol!!

i love that show. it's so witty and touching and hysterical. i'm not surprised they have great chemistry in real life....that is the best thing about the show - their interactions!
  • Options
    did they have the series finale yet?
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    long red wrote:
    did they have the series finale yet?

nope, there are 6 more episdoes, but they are on hold til the strike is settled....the exec producer is also the main writer.
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    nfanel wrote:
    i think you are my new idol!!

i love that show. it's so witty and touching and hysterical. i'm not surprised they have great chemistry in real life....that is the best thing about the show - their interactions!

its so funny that as i read the original post all i could think was "Nic is gonna loooove this!!!"

mmm JD and Turks guy love
  • Options
  • Options
    jammergirl wrote:

they gave some good insight....the show is filmed at an abandonded hospital in Burbank....each cast member has their own room in the hospital, and the fella that plays Dr. Cox had his room soundproofed because the crew members were all allowed to bring their dogs to work, and the barking annoyed him!
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Dr. Cox is great.
    Or Bob Slydell, as I like to call him.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    That's totally awesome.

I'm so sad that this show is ending, its really freakin' phenomenal.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I went to a SCRUBS event with all of the main cast members, including, JD, Turk, Carla, Dr. Cox, Dr. Kelso, Ted, Jordan, the Todd & Laverne. Sarah Chalke was the only one unable to make it.

They have such good chemistry in real life (there was a 90 minute panel discussion with them all)....JD and Turk can joke about eachother to no end. Zach Braff is the same in real life as he is as JD.

I know it's trite, but I had to get a high-five from the Todd!

I will really miss that show!

Of course you did! Why am I not surprised?!! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    was Janitor there?
    "It's all happening"