I have a man-crush on Patrick Dempsey

2»

Comments

• senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Don't you mean Rick Dempsey?
  • The Champ wrote:
    Of course, no one is insinuating that you're easy....Though dessert in bed could be fun..
    there is a certain amount of NEEDED whipped cream and cherry sauce that would go along with his eyes like that...
    oh and the sandpaper chin...what I would "loofah" with that chin...*starts a reverie over Dempsey*
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • btw MCKB this is Patrick Dempsey

Don't know about man crush, but was I the only person who wanted to hit this dude in the face after seeing the pic?
  • Don't know about man crush, but was I the only person who wanted to hit this dude in the face after seeing the pic?

No you weren't, although, that's a bit extreme. :)
  • No you weren't, although, that's a bit extreme. :)

What, so you wanted to just flick his nose? ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Don't know about man crush, but was I the only person who wanted to hit this dude in the face after seeing the pic?

well yeah! I wanna hit him in the face, and the back and ...

um *fans face with papers*

what were you saying??? :o :rolleyes:

oh I will GIVE him sumthin' to be all hangdog about!!! MUAHAHAHAHAA...err *hack cough, rubs throat, realises that was really really insane...and :o *
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • What, so you wanted to just flick his nose? ;)

Yes! And then run away and laugh.
  • Yes! And then run away and laugh.

LOL ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    He looks far too pretty for my taste. :) Thanks FP
    how can a guy be too pretty? :eek:

but then, I'm a straight guy who has a couple of mild, what you might call man-crushes so the prettier, the less gay I feel :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    there is a certain amount of NEEDED whipped cream and cherry sauce that would go along with his eyes like that...
    oh and the sandpaper chin...what I would "loofah" with that chin...*starts a reverie over Dempsey*

You're not going to start grumbling again, are ya?!? ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    What's the big deal here? I think everyone of you guys on this board has a man crush on ED!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Pretty or not, he has the best hair ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PJPixie wrote:
    What's the big deal here? I think everyone of you guys on this board has a man crush on ED!!
    Yes.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Yes.

So do any guys have a man crush on Jeff?
    So do any guys have a man crush on Jeff?
    He's a good-looking guy... not my type though. I can't believe I just said that :o

He's way too manly. I'm not gay :p
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    He's a good-looking guy... not my type though. I can't believe I just said that :o

He's way too manly. I'm not gay :p

I love the way you added '...I'm not gay' on the end. :D No one thinks you are! Not that theirs anything wrong with that...
    I love the way you added '...I'm not gay' on the end. :D No one thinks you are! Not that theirs anything wrong with that...
    :D I'm not really bothered, I just thought it added a certain amount of humour to the post :p
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DeLukin wrote:
    It must be the hair.

There, I said it.

:wtf: :lol: