Anyone ever lived in Scottsdale, AZ or work for Quicken Loans?

Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello team,

Im 23 years old, living in the DC area working for a hotel company and Im about ready for a change. Besides the cost of living here being insane, im just ready for a new job, something thats more long term and Quicken Loans has a new branch in Scottsdale and they were just rated 2nd best company to work for by CNN.
Im coninsidering just picking up and going in the next few months but I dont know too much about the area, a friend of mine has been talking the area up and he wants to move too so I just wanted to know if anyone had experience with the area or the company.

Thanks all-

Kev
"The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Scottsdale is great from about October to April. It depends if you like 110 degree weather in the summer?
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • I hope you like golfing :)
    NERDS!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    They might be a great company to work for, but that's a bit of a shaky industry to go into right now. Lots of mortgage companies are downsizing.

BTW, if you go to work for them, see if you can get them to stop sending me a letter every week asking me to refinance. ;)
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I believe mca47 lives in Snotsdale.