Easy MAC!!!

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,128
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Who ever invented easy mac, which it looks like Kraft...is a fuckin god

alfredo and bacon <3
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mmm chemicals...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • I gotta shower that stuff in pepper if I eat it. Now, Velveeta Shells and Cheese on the other hand. That's some good eating.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• So glad my undergrad days are over and I don't have to eat shit like that anymore and cook things in a fucking disgusting microwave in the dorm kitchen like some bullshit asshole who hates the world, but is just now discovering alcohol and illegal narcotics that help him advance through thw world we call college, not to mention members of the opposite sex who fucking suck but we still talk to them anyway.
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    So glad my undergrad days are over and I don't have to eat shit like that anymore and cook things in a fucking disgusting microwave in the dorm kitchen like some bullshit asshole who hates the world, but is just now discovering alcohol and illegal narcotics that help him advance through thw world we call college, not to mention members of the opposite sex who fucking suck but we still talk to them anyway.

So do you like Mac and Cheese?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Danimal wrote:
    So do you like Mac and Cheese?

Mac and cheese: yes. easy mac: not a fan.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Homemade mac and cheese is good stuff...the shit in the box sucks ass.
    Easy Mac sucks more ass then the stuff in the box! Which is a lot of ass sucking!
    :D
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    I used to eat this everyday after school. So good. Damn I need to pick some up.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    over here its not very nice
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Lobster mac and cheese. Like the only thing I can make. And it's damn good.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Who ever invented easy mac, which it looks like Kraft...is a fuckin god

alfredo and bacon <3

I think it looks like Kraft because it *is* Kraft.

Mac and cheese with bacon, onions, mushrooms, avocados and lots of siracha please.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Kraft Dinner (or much better yet, many store brand mac and cheeses. I don't normally buy actual Kraft Dinner unless it's crazy cheap on sale. Like $0.75 a box, lol) can be delicious (relative to the cost, that is. It's not like this is gourmet, haha). But you have to add your own shit. I use a good amount of sour cream to replace some of the butter and milk, and add extra cheese, usually grated medium cheddar and some Parmesan and/or cream cheese if i happen to have any. Also some dried basil, lots of pepper, and some chopped green and red peppers sometimes. Adding tuna or chicken is also good.h
    Of course, it's even better if you can just make your own really good mac and cheese from scratch. Though making a really good cheese sauce isn't something I've found most people are very good at (mine is okay, but frankly what I said above tastes better than any cheese sauce I've managed so far, and it's way cheaper as well).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    This mac and cheese recipe is from 100 Days of Real Food - it's a really good cookbook, I swear. You can add a vegetable to it, we add broccoli. And my kids love it. I mean, they want it all the time.

This was the only recipe I could find online, it's some blogger and she added ham - not what I would choose. She has photos. (You want to know how to make the best bread crumbs? Toast two slices of whole wheat bread, tear 'em up and put 'em in a blender or Cuisinart, add a tiny bit of butter - best bread crumbs ever.)

http://pinterestingsummer2012.blogspot.com/2015/01/marvelous-macaroni-casserole-and-idiot.html
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Once I made mac & cheese from scratch, I've never gone back to boxed brand.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    When we are lazy we use Annie's Mac&cheese (still add more real cheddar or whatever other cheese we have. We've made from scratch, we go about half boxed half scratch, depends on how much time we have or how lazy we're feeling.

Oh yeah, gorgonzola crumbles in there...lots of them, a nice handful...or 2.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,630
    I came here looking for a solution to my slow computer issues. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    brianlux said:

I came here looking for a solution to my slow computer issues. :lol:

I thought that's what this thread was about - and I don't even own a Mac =)
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Enkidu said:

Lobster mac and cheese. Like the only thing I can make. And it's damn good.

Can I be invited for dinner the next time you make this? :flushed:
    ELITIST FUK