Options

fuck you eli

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,540
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
i fuckin hate you but you played one hell of a game tonight, your only flaw caused the game tho (the INT) but fuckin...

WHY CANT YOU BE THIS GOOD EVERY GAME?

and fuck you to the 2 LB who couldn't make 2 tackles back to back that each caused 30 yards total to give the pats their last TD
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i fuckin hate you but you played one hell of a game tonight, your only flaw caused the game tho (the INT) but fuckin...

and fuck you to the 2 LB who couldn't make 2 tackles back to back that each caused 30 yards total to give the pats their last TD
    UNDEFEATED!!!!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    It wasn't ALL Eli's fault the Patriots I'm sure had something to do with it.

16-0 and 3 more to go.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    UNDEFEATED!!!!

dont mean shit til you win the super bowl and go 19-0....good luck getting through jacksonville and san diego
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    dont mean shit til you win the super bowl and go 19-0....good luck getting through jacksonville and san diego
    we blew through SD and can easily blow by Jacksonville.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    he really fucking botched the clock at the end. he played it like it was 3-0, 1st Qtr
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    this is the same shit i hear about rex in chicago.

eli played the shit out of the game. do you remember the dropped passes at all?

IMO, he couldn't have played better. eli earned my respect tonight.

the best team ever, the media, the masses....and he played one of the best games a QB could play against that defense.

cut the guy some slack.
  • Options

everything changes in the playoffs. You heard it here first kids....the Pats will not with the superbowl.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    I'm with ya, he just can't let the clock run off when they're chasing 10 with 2:30 to go. If Bryant Gumble's knows it's time to hurry up, Eli should too
  • Options
    I'm with ya, he just can't let the clock run off when they're chasing 10 with 2:30 to go. If Bryant Gumble's knows it's time to hurry up, Eli should too

bryant gumble is a moron, isn't he?
    how many games has he butchered this year?
    ugh.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    chikevin wrote:
    ugh.

Pat Summerall in his sleep could do a better job. Loved that guy's calmness in the patriots first SB win. :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    dg1979usdg1979us Posts: 568

Youll probably beat Jacksonville, but to think you will easily blow by them is ridiculous.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    chikevin wrote:
    ugh.
    that was one of the worst commentary i' heard in a sports game.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    chikevin wrote:
    this is the same shit i hear about rex in chicago.

eli played the shit out of the game. do you remember the dropped passes at all?

IMO, he couldn't have played better. eli earned my respect tonight.

the best team ever, the media, the masses....and he played one of the best games a QB could play against that defense.

cut the guy some slack.

Eli gets a lot of negative attention simply because he plays in NY, and because of his last name. He isnt that bad, especially considering his receivers lead the league in drops, and Plaxico has missed a ton of practice.
  • Options
    couple things...

pat summerall has a foot and a half in the grave. years ago pat summerall woulda been an upgrade, but let's not over-romanticize the past.

agree about the problems jax causes...assuming they win.
    they have a rushing attack anyone in the league would be jealous of.
    beyond that, and i'm not huge on history in the NFL, but the colts were the 3rd seed last year and they won it all.
    i'm not saying jax will win the whole thing, but pats fans need to stay grounded (like i expect the team to)
  • Options
    dg1979us wrote:
    Eli gets a lot of negative attention simply because he plays in NY, and because of his last name. He isnt that bad, especially considering his receivers lead the league in drops, and Plaxico has missed a ton of practice.
    when you say 'he isn't that bad', i hope that isn't a shot at rex. look at their career numbers...wins.
    you'd be simply goofy to say rex has had the weapons eli has...and then say eli has proven himself so much better.
  • Options
    chikevin wrote:
    when you say 'he isn't that bad', i hope that isn't a shot at rex. look at their career numbers...wins.
    you'd be simply goofy to say rex has had the weapons eli has...and then say eli has proven himself so much better.

No, I wasnt taking a shot at Rex at all. Just saying, I think Eli gets a lot of unfair criticism, when in reality, he is still young, and still a middle of the road QB. In saying that, I would easily take him over Rex though. Rex needs to leave chicago and go to a small market team. I think he lets shit get to his head way to easily.
  • Options
    chikevin wrote:
    couple things...

pat summerall has a foot and a half in the grave. years ago pat summerall woulda been an upgrade, but let's not over-romanticize the past.

agree about the problems jax causes...assuming they win.
    they have a rushing attack anyone in the league would be jealous of.
    beyond that, and i'm not huge on history in the NFL, but the colts were the 3rd seed last year and they won it all.
    i'm not saying jax will win the whole thing, but pats fans need to stay grounded (like i expect the team to)

The Colts were 3rd seed last year, and the Steelers were the 6th seed 2 years ago and won 3 playoff games on the road. The AFC playoffs are going be loaded. And especially if Tenn gets in over Cleveland, then I think every single team is capable of beating any of the other playoff teams on any given day. Obviously NE and the Colts are the favorites, but SD, Tenn, and Jax are all certainly capable of pull off an upset or two.
  • Options
    dg1979us wrote:
    No, I wasnt taking a shot at Rex at all. Just saying, I think Eli gets a lot of unfair criticism, when in reality, he is still young, and still a middle of the road QB. In saying that, I would easily take him over Rex though. Rex needs to leave chicago and go to a small market team. I think he lets shit get to his head way to easily.
    i don't know if he lets shit get in his head, but he's definately one of the top 15-20 starters in the league today...esp. with some talent around him. when he came back this year his QB rating was in the high 80s/ not superstar level...but how many teams have superstars?

anyway...i think if eli plays in the future as controlled as he did tonight...he can be a top 10 guy. plus, he has the weapons. that never hurts.
  • Options
    dg1979us wrote:
    The Colts were 3rd seed last year, and the Steelers were the 6th seed 2 years ago and won 3 playoff games on the road. The AFC playoffs are going be loaded. And especially if Tenn gets in over Cleveland, then I think every single team is capable of beating any of the other playoff teams on any given day. Obviously NE and the Colts are the favorites, but SD, Tenn, and Jax are all certainly capable of pull off an upset or two.
    completely agree.
    you never know in the AFC.
  • Options

You should be training them.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    chikevin wrote:
    i don't know if he lets shit get in his head, but he's definately one of the top 15-20 starters in the league today...esp. with some talent around him. when he came back this year his QB rating was in the high 80s/ not superstar level...but how many teams have superstars?

anyway...i think if eli plays in the future as controlled as he did tonight...he can be a top 10 guy. plus, he has the weapons. that never hurts.

Im a gator fan, so I root for Rex to do well, and through the first half of last season his was playing like an MVP candidate, and then shit just hit the fan. I think he has a bad game or two in a row, and just pays to much attention to the media and the criticism. He has a big time arm and has the ability, I just think takes the criticism to heart, and puts pressure on himself. I think if he were to leave Chicago, and go to a small market team like say, Kansas City, I think he could still end up being pretty good.
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    dg1979us wrote:

In recent history the 1 and 2 seed hardly ever meet in the championhip game.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    In recent history the 1 and 2 seed hardly ever meet in the championhip game.

It hasnt happened the last 2 seasons, at least in the AFC. And as good as both the Pats and Colts are, they arent head and shoulders above the rest of the playoff teams, so anything can happen. Jacksonville especially, I think is a team that is going to be interesting to watch.
  • Options
    dg1979us wrote:
    Im a gator fan, so I root for Rex to do well, and through the first half of last season his was playing like an MVP candidate, and then shit just hit the fan. I think he has a bad game or two in a row, and just pays to much attention to the media and the criticism. He has a big time arm and has the ability, I just think takes the criticism to heart, and puts pressure on himself. I think if he were to leave Chicago, and go to a small market team like say, Kansas City, I think he could still end up being pretty good.
    if he were in KC, buffalo, SF...he'd be a savior.
    they haven't seen the kinda arm rex has and they might actually be willing to draft offensive talent to help him.

as a chicago guy, i want him here, but if he decides to leave for a team that will actually give him a fighting chance with the guys around him...i hope he leaves...for his sake.
  • Options
    chikevin wrote:
    if he were in KC, buffalo, SF...he'd be a savior.
    they haven't seen the kinda arm rex has and they might actually be willing to draft offensive talent to help him.

as a chicago guy, i want him here, but if he decides to leave for a team that will actually give him a fighting chance with the guys around him...i hope he leaves...for his sake.

Im not sure he can succeed in Chicago at this point. Even last year, they made the superbowl more or less in spite of Rex, not because of him. I think the Bears should either go after Mcnabb possibly, or look at one of the 3 top prospects in the draft. Where they are drafting, Id say they have a realistic shot at Woodson and possibly Brohm, both I think will end up being good pros.
  • Options
    dg1979us wrote:
    It hasnt happened the last 2 seasons, at least in the AFC. And as good as both the Pats and Colts are, they arent head and shoulders above the rest of the playoff teams, so anything can happen. Jacksonville especially, I think is a team that is going to be interesting to watch.

Yeah I think the Jags are going to punish someone. They run the ball, play hit you in the mouth defense, and dont turn the ball over. Depending on where they play once the San Diego/Pittsburgh seeding is figured out, I think it benefits them to go to Pittsburgh as the 5th playing the fourth then go to NE.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    dg1979us wrote:
    Im not sure he can succeed in Chicago at this point. Even last year, they made the superbowl more or less in spite of Rex, not because of him. I think the Bears should either go after Mcnabb possibly, or look at one of the 3 top prospects in the draft. Where they are drafting, Id say they have a realistic shot at Woodson and possibly Brohm, both I think will end up being good pros.
    ugh.
    the bears have many more problems than at QB.
    their offensive line is about the oldest in the league.
    berrian might leave in free agency and that just leaves mohammad.
    cedric benson is their best running back.

at least they have a TE.

by the way...i'm tired of hearing about mcnabb. how many years has he been in the league? what can he do with a bad offensive liine?
    how many games has he missed due to injury in the last 3 years?

the bears are stuck. they need to draft well offensively...and their GM, he's a defensive guy. he's missed offensively on a number of picks.

rex is the least of the bears problems.

by the by...i don't care what orton does against the saints...he's not the answer. if he was, they woulda put him in long ago.
  • Options
    chikevin wrote:
    ugh.
    the bears have many more problems than at QB.
    their offensive line is about the oldest in the league.
    berrian might leave in free agency and that just leaves mohammad.
    cedric benson is their best running back.

at least they have a TE.

by the way...i'm tired of hearing about mcnabb. how many years has he been in the league? what can he do with a bad offensive liine?
    how many games has he missed due to injury in the last 3 years?

the bears are stuck. they need to draft well offensively...and their GM, he's a defensive guy. he's missed offensively on a number of picks.

rex is the least of the bears problems.

by the by...i don't care what orton does against the saints...he's not the answer. if he was, they woulda put him in long ago.

No Orton is certainly not the answer. Mcnabb is a guy you can when with though, especially if Benson ever realizes he was a top 5 pick and starts to play anywhere near that level. The Bears at kind of at an interesting point. One year removed from the superbowl, and now they dont resemble a playoff team in the slightest. But, the defense does have a shot at bouncing back. So if they can get any type of running game established, and a QB who doesnt turn it over, they should be a quality team next year. But it is certainly a big offseason for them.
  • Options
    McNabb makes sense in a Vikings uniform reunited with Childress.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    McNabb makes sense in a Vikings uniform reunited with Childress.

I dont know that they should give up on Jackson though. It was only his second year, and at times he showed his potential. I think he could end up being a quality player, as long as they continue to give him a chance.