Options

Here we are now, entertain us

Comments

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jeanie wrote:
    whaaaat???? : p Man last time I asked if you wanted me to ring you said not yet and when I asked what you were doing you said filing your nails!!! :rolleyes: : D

I can accidently do anything cate. I'm famous for it. Just ask my ex. I accidently fell on his penis once! : D

pfft. i told you i was logging out. i was only filing my nails cause i was bored waiting for you to call. you must have been drunk or something. :p

only once jeanie? i did that at least 4 times. ;):D:p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    pfft. i told you i was logging out. i was only filing my nails cause i was bored waiting for you to call. you must have been drunk or something.

only once jeanie? i did that at least 4 times.

Oh fer goodness sake! :rolleyes: :D
    I thought you were logging out coz you doing somethin! You never even said when you come back! :D What am I supposed to be? Psychic! :D

Well I fell on it more than once, but it was most definitely an accident each and everytime. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Oh fer goodness sake! :rolleyes: : D
    I thought you were logging out coz you doing somethin! You never even said when you come back! : D What am I supposed to be? Psychic! : D

Well I fell on it more than once, but it was most definitely an accident each and everytime. : D

no jeanie not psychic. but when i say im logging out call me, i just figure you understand. :D:p

anyhoo no biggie. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    no jeanie not psychic. but when i say im logging out call me, i just figure you understand. :

anyhoo no biggie.

But you didn't say call me????? :confused:

You just said I'm logging out! :D

And thought oh that's nice cate, thanks for the public service announcement! Leave me here why don't cha???? :D

I thought it was odd! hahahahahahaha! :D What the bloody hell did you think when I didn't call? And what time was that btw?
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    But you didn't say call me????? :confused:

You just said I'm logging out! :D

And thought oh that's nice cate, thanks for the public service announcement! Leave me here why don't cha???? :D

I thought it was odd! hahahahahahaha! :D What the bloody hell did you think when I didn't call? And what time was that btw?

im not getting into this with you. but i never just log out. that's just not manners. :)

around 10:30 i think.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    accidents huh?......i wouldn't mind being in one of those accidents....:o :p:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Aheoi1eeM
  • Options
    im not getting into this with you. but i never just log out. that's just not manners. :)

around 10:30 i think.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Man that's too funny!! :D I'm so ringing you tonight! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    accidents huh?......i wouldn't mind being in one of those accidents....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Aheoi1eeM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L0eJp7V2Zs

;):p:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    So what's going on to waste time tonight? I'm so in the mood! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Man that's too funny!! :D I'm so ringing you tonight! :D

make sure its after the empire strikes back or im not answering the phone. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    The Candian national anthem is defunct.

It's prejudice.

"true patriot love in all thy sons command"

Sexism

"God keep our land, glorious and free."

"Help us to find, O God, in thee"

Religious fascism!
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    So what's going on to waste time tonight? I'm so in the mood! :D

The object of the thread is to entertain me am. :)

So far everyone's been doing a marvellous job coz I haven't been to bed yet and it's 11am here!! :eek: :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    make sure its after the empire strikes back or im not answering the phone. :D

AS IF!!! :D You're very entertaining cate but Chewy you aint! ;):p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    The Candian national anthem is defunct.

It's prejudice.

"true patriot love in all thy sons command"

Sexism

"God keep our land, glorious and free."

"Help us to find, O God, in thee"

Religious fascism!

**YAWN!** :p

Now come on Ryan! How bout a tap dance???? ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    The object of the thread is to entertain me am. :)

So far everyone's been doing a marvellous job coz I haven't been to bed yet and it's 11am here!! :eek: :D

Okay, but I'm so in the mood for wasting time that I just might ramble away in your ear.

I took the kids to the movies today with my mom. We saw "Enchanted"...a new disney movie...now I suppose it was supposed to be romantic and happy but it just seemed a bit depressing to me. More fantasy resolutions....not what I feel like seeing these days!!! :p:p
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    AS IF!!! :D You're very entertaining cate but Chewy you aint! ;):p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GdHJbrhuos

:p
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    Okay, but I'm so in the mood for wasting time that I just might ramble away in your ear.

I took the kids to the movies today with my mom. We saw "Enchanted"...a new disney movie...now I suppose it was supposed to be romantic and happy but it just seemed a bit depressing to me. More fantasy resolutions....not what I feel like seeing these days!!! :p

Ooh! Good review girl! :D I've been thinking I'd like to see it! :)

And I love movies with highly fanciful endings! :D Helps somehow, with the Pollyanna complex. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

And I love movies with highly fanciful endings! :D Helps somehow, with the Pollyanna complex. :D

You got a Pollyanna complex?

I'm surprised anyone even knows what that is!
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

SOMEONE ARRESTED ELMO??????????????????????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    You got a Pollyanna complex?

I'm surprised anyone even knows what that is!

:D How could I not know??? It hounds me! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D How could I not know??? It hounds me! :D

Well, it's really common, but I didn't think many knew what it was. I've personally never read the book that originated the term, but I know what the term means. Kind of part of my studies.
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

Well, if you prefer fanciful endings, this is a movie for you! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:

I took the kids to the movies today with my mom. We saw "Enchanted"...a new disney movie...now I suppose it was supposed to be romantic and happy but it just seemed a bit depressing to me. More fantasy resolutions....not what I feel like seeing these days!!! :p:p

it's disney anne marie, what were you expecting? those films will suck the intelligence right out of your kids. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    it's disney anne marie, what were you expecting? those films will suck the intelligence right out of your kids. :)

It was my mom's choice and since my older son is seriously cartooning constantly, we went. I'm beginning to think this will be his career...he draws and writes humorous dialogue with it all the time...nearly all day...:eek:

He likes cartoon movies because he gets ideas. He liked the combination of animation and real actors in Roger Rabbit and he was thinking it'd be like that again...it wasn't quite that, but it was close in a few places...
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    It was my mom's choice and since my older son is seriously cartooning constantly, we went. I'm beginning to think this will be his career...he draws and writes humorous dialogue with it all the time...nearly all day...:eek:

He likes cartoon movies because he gets ideas. He liked the combination of animation and real actors in Roger Rabbit and he was thinking it'd be like that again...it wasn't quite that, but it was close in a few places...

Roger Rabbit is cartoon sexism at it's best. If you pause the film when Jessica Rabbit is going up the ladder you can see her panties!
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Well, it's really common, but I didn't think many knew what it was. I've personally never read the book that originated the term, but I know what the term means. Kind of part of my studies.

:) I watched the movie again last week when I felt my halo slippin'! ;)

I'm fairly up on my foibles. :D And other people's too! But don't tell anybody! ;)

I'm surprised you've not heard me mention it before, I do quite often round here. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    Well, if you prefer fanciful endings, this is a movie for you! : )

It's Disney right? :D That's the kind of ending I've come to love and expect from them! ;)
    I don't know why am, I think maybe because I watched sooo many american musicals as a kid. :) I was very much into all that stuff and it always ended happy with dancing and singing. :) I like a movie to take me away from the real world. It took me weeks to recover from Schindler's List :( and I've never worked up the courage to watch Saving Private Ryan.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Roger Rabbit is cartoon sexism at it's best. If you pause the film when Jessica Rabbit is going up the ladder you can see her panties!

"I'm not really bad, I'm just drawn that way" :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    It took me weeks to recover from Schindler's List :( and I've never worked up the courage to watch Saving Private Ryan.

ugh....i've seen Schindler's List once.....i can't watch it again.....pvt ryan is similar but i pretty much just watch the middle...after the first 20 minutes and before the last 20.....the rest is too heavy.....:(
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    It's Disney right? :D That's the kind of ending I've come to love and expect from them! ;)
    I don't know why am, I think maybe because I watched sooo many american musicals as a kid. :) I was very much into all that stuff and it always ended happy with dancing and singing. :)

Well, there was one scene I enjoyed. You'll probably like it too.

It was a dancing and singing scene where Gisele (the main character) sings a song about how a person should show love to the person he loves and she got some musicians to join her and lots of other people join her as the song went on and it was charming. It made me smile. But, that was the best part. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&