Options

Wedding Congratulations

JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=6wpPk8qk3uQ

MarkyMark550 & Mrs MarkyMark

Congratulations on your Wedding Day

May your home be filled with laughter and the warm embrace of a summer day.
May you find peacefulness and beauty, challenge, and satisfaction, humor and insight, healing and renewal, love and wisdom, as in a quiet heart.
May you always feel that what you have is enough.

YYYYYYYYYYYYY
NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
The currents will shift
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    aaawww

congratulations!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Good luck guys, right what's everyone having...?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Good luck guys, right what's everyone having...?

Tis a wedding reception James. :D I'll start with a champers thanks. :)

Well unless Jose is coming to make margies. :D

You do look spiff in your suit. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I am wearing a pretty dress and awesome heels and I had my makeup done by this great makeup artist...some of you may know her.
    :)

Congratulations markymark on your wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you are having the time of your life.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    congratulations to the bride and groom....i wish you many years of happiness....:)

for your first dance....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zk0zQmr_V4

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjSgcooEvGo :D
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    the gifts.......
    watch this

http://producten.hema.nl/
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I am wearing a pretty dress and awesome heels and I had my makeup done by this great makeup artist...some of you may know her.

Congratulations markymark on your wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you are having the time of your life.

You look stunning Trix. Make up perfect as usual. :)
    Just watch out with them heels later for the bouquet toss, wouldn't want you to twist an ankle and I don't want my toes impaled either! ;)

How beautiful does the bride look? I love her dress. :) And marky's scrubbed up real handsome. :) Actually all the fellas look spiff. I love a good wedding. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    [size=+2]Best Wishes you Two!!!!![/size]

Great song choice, Jeannie!!

**Raising a toast to Mr. and Mrs. MarkyMark**

(and I am dressed to the nines)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    marky!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Be sure to give me some dos and don'ts when it's all said and done :D Hope you had a great day!!
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Options
    Not to be a pokey nose, but can anyone remember where the happy couple are going for their honeymoon? Which I suspect they'll be just about to start! :D
    I seem to recall something about a cruise, but maybe I'm getting confused with pearly? :o

Anyhoo, HAPPY HONEYMOON you two lovebirds! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Jeanie wrote:
    Not to be a pokey nose, but can anyone remember where the happy couple are going for their honeymoon? Which I suspect they'll be just about to start! :D
    I seem to recall something about a cruise, but maybe I'm getting confused with pearly? :o

Anyhoo, HAPPY HONEYMOON you two lovebirds! :D
    I seem to remember getting jealous when he said the Caribbean, I think that's what he said....and with this poxy rain here, I know now why I was so jealous..lucky sods!!
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I seem to remember getting jealous when he said the Caribbean, I think that's what he said....and with this poxy rain here, I know now why I was so jealous..lucky sods!!

Ah good! :D That's what I thought I remembered too! A carribean cruise, but I wasn't sure. Sounds like we're all green with envy then! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone! We really appreciate them all!

The wedding and reception were very nice. The reception hall was absolutely beautiful. It was decorated very elegantly and almost like a Winter Wonderland type of theme.

Our honeymoon cruise does leave soon. We fly down to Fort Lauderdale on Sunday morning and head out to sea later that afternoon. I'm so excited!!!!! We're making stops in the Bahamas, St Maartin (Netherlands Antilles), and St Thomas (US Virgin Islands). Hurricane season is over and the weather is supposed to be around 80 or so during the day. It should be great!

Thanks again everyone!
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    oh and WP, I will be happy to share all of what I have learned throughout my engagement and 6 days of being married...

Rule 1: She is always right. Even if she's wrong, she's right. Don't waste your time arguing because it won't matter.

Rule 2: If she gets angry with you, apologize profusely and make attemps to right your wrong and continue apologizing.

Rule 3: If she is talking with her mother about wedding/reception stuff, leave if you possibly can. If you can't leave, just nod and agree with most everything they say. They will make decisions about the most trivial things that you really don't care about.

Rule 4: Do everything you need to do early. That includes booking the honeymoon, getting rings, getting your tuxedo rentals situated. The more time you give yourself, the better off you will be and your stress level will be significantly lower than what it could be.

Rule 5: Remember that while it can be a hassle and it may get stressful, you love her and she is worth it.

Follow those rules and you should ease through it all my friend. Oh, and there are another set of rules for the bachelor party, but we can get to those later... ;):D