Options

Get well soon, onelongsong

Comments

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Lizard wrote:
    Good Vibes to OLS. I wish you a speedy recovery and a healthy, happy New Year! and Jeanie weenie too!! ;)

ta lizzy. :) be safe and take lots of pics of the pretty lights for me please! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    Jeanie wrote:
    hmmmm....... :D well he's a bit old to be considered a boy and he's had FAR too many wives already ;) so I'm not adding myself to that tally :p and I only have one smelly brother and he's not it! :D

Let's call him my very special and significant other perhaps? :)

that sounds interesting.......the relationship I mean. old, many wives, ....are you dating Donald Trump?????

but just kidding.........then what I meant by asking you the question about who he is to you, is that you as well need good wishes sent your way, being the one with the sick one is really a whole other experience in itself. My husband was in the hospital for almost three months when he had his stroke and I had the 4 kids and the hospital visits and all the other regular life stuff we do. so my thoughts are with you as well. truly.
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    that sounds interesting.......the relationship I mean. old, many wives, ....are you dating Donald Trump?????

but just kidding.........then what I meant by asking you the question about who he is to you, is that you as well need good wishes sent your way, being the one with the sick one is really a whole other experience in itself. My husband was in the hospital for almost three months when he had his stroke and I had the 4 kids and the hospital visits and all the other regular life stuff we do. so my thoughts are with you as well. truly.

haha! :D Not quite! ;) But he's an interesting fella who's had an amazing life and I'm lucky that he wandered into mine. :)

Thanks su. I appreciate that. :) This is not my idea of a fun Xmas by any stretch but hopefully I'll be able to get to see him soon enough and maybe that will make a bit of a difference. Right now his daughter needs the positive vibes more than me because she's with him and I suspect missing out on Christmas with her family also. I'm sorry about your husband and the impact on your family. It's always awful when loved ones are so sick.

Have a Merry Christmas. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    haha! :D Not quite! ;) But he's an interesting fella who's had an amazing life and I'm lucky that he wandered into mine. :)

Thanks su. I appreciate that. :) This is not my idea of a fun Xmas by any stretch but hopefully I'll be able to get to see him soon enough and maybe that will make a bit of a difference. Right now his daughter needs the positive vibes more than me because she's with him and I suspect missing out on Christmas with her family also. I'm sorry about your husband and the impact on your family. It's always awful when loved ones are so sick.

Have a Merry Christmas. :)

Thanks, Jeanie, but it's an amazing thing when things like that happen....

looking back, I have thought of it a bunch of different ways as well, here, like was it a God thing, a carma thing (I wish someone would invent a new word for "carma" btw...), an angel thing......

but whatever it is, it was an amazing thing that I had a thank you card to write everyday at night to someone who either picked up my kids from school for me, sent me dinner for them (the school has like a meal on wheels thing), once a friend sent her housecleaner and the other two friends came over to clean for me, gosh, all kinds of nice things, really were done and that to me was a blessing that I had someone to thank each day even though life was hectic. and also that I had the forethought to write a thank you each day....

but still to you, good wishes and the others who are involved in this situation.

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Best Wishes - Get well soon!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    pm sent. :)

Thanks Jeanie! I'll be praying hard for him tonight. And for his daughter too.
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Jeanie wrote:
    So OLS has decided the place for him this Christmas is ICU. **shakes head** :rolleyes: Silly bugger!
    (Why he wasn't interested in a nice cozy day with me I'll never know! ;) )

Anyway, I just thought it might make him feel better if he knew the jamily here were sending their well wishes. So if you have any ~*~Good Vibrations~*~, well wishes and prayers to spare that you could send his way, I'm sure it will help him a lot. You PJ Pitstars are really good with your positive energy, and good vibes and I know you've helped a lot of people in the past, so if you could throw a few at our Buffalo Cowboy and Llama Farmer it would be much appreciated. :)

Merry Christmas kiddies. :)
    Shite :eek: what's wrong with him?!

get well soon OLS. PM me when you get back.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    Thanks, Jeanie, but it's an amazing thing when things like that happen....

looking back, I have thought of it a bunch of different ways as well, here, like was it a God thing, a carma thing (I wish someone would invent a new word for "carma" btw...), an angel thing......

but whatever it is, it was an amazing thing that I had a thank you card to write everyday at night to someone who either picked up my kids from school for me, sent me dinner for them (the school has like a meal on wheels thing), once a friend sent her housecleaner and the other two friends came over to clean for me, gosh, all kinds of nice things, really were done and that to me was a blessing that I had someone to thank each day even though life was hectic. and also that I had the forethought to write a thank you each day....

but still to you, good wishes and the others who are involved in this situation.

Yes, I'd say it's all been a constant source of amazement! :) And quite a few other things too! :D

Ah Su, that's so cool! To have people come help AND to have people to say thank you to. That's a life rich with blessings really. :)

Thank you for the kind thoughts. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Oh no! The ICU? For any reason stinks, but for Christmas?
    Get well soon.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Shite :eek: what's wrong with him?!

get well soon OLS. PM me when you get back.

pm sent. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Good thoughts and wishes are going out to OLS tonight...

And to all you PJ fans the world over :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Oh no! The ICU? For any reason stinks, but for Christmas?
    Get well soon.

Yeah, for some reason he's got an aversion to spending Christmas with me and he'll do ANYTHING to get out of it! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Best wishes to you onelongsong.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    OLS daughter asked me to pass on her thanks to you all for the well wishes, prayers and positive thoughts.

So thank you everyone. :)

If you have any more to spare, he really could use all the ~*positive vibes*~ he can get.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Lots! More good wishes and hugs coming your way. Feel better soon. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    So you know I want you to hang on, and get yourself better. So here's some things that might help, from me to you.

**~**Good Vibrations**~**

(((((Big Hugs)))))

~*~*POSITIVE ENERGY*~*~

Lots of love and kisses

YYYYYYYYYYYYY

And a little song you need to remember my shining star. :)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=poxR2BwpIUA
    ««
    Onelongsong
    ««
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    hang tough, al...anyone as stubborn as you can get through anything....;) :):)
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Positive thoughts have just been sent. U will be getting them any moment now :)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    hang tough, al...anyone as stubborn as you can get through anything....;) :):)

LMAO! :D So I'm not the only one that's noticed it then? ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Positive thoughts have just been sent. U will be getting them any moment now :)

:) thank you.

and you too wb ^. :)

well thank you everyone really. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((positive Vibes)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~PJ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ KoL ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/14/95, Charlotte 2000, 2003:4/15, 4/16, 7/1, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 2006: 5/27, 5/28, 5/30;6/17/08, 6/28/08
    *** www.myspace.com/pirljamgirl***
  • Options
    onelongsongonelongsong Posts: 3,517
    this is allen's daughter michelle. i'd like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. reading this has touched me deeply. he's spoken highly of his friends here but i didn't know the extent. i've got 2 young boys so i don't have time for computers. please accept my sincere graditude not only for the kind words and thoughts, but also for keeping him company over the years. you've held him together through some bad times and you've kept him company through lonely times. and as tough as he comes accross, he'd give anyone the shirt off his back. i've seen it many times. i inherited his stubborness so i'll let that be. thank you everyone.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Get well soon OLS!!! I am sending positive thoughts your way. Hopefully you're up and at'em in no time. Peace.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,311
    ok good vibes been sent at this very moment >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hope you get better soon OLS ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    this is allen's daughter michelle. i'd like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. reading this has touched me deeply. he's spoken highly of his friends here but i didn't know the extent. i've got 2 young boys so i don't have time for computers. please accept my sincere graditude not only for the kind words and thoughts, but also for keeping him company over the years. you've held him together through some bad times and you've kept him company through lonely times. and as tough as he comes accross, he'd give anyone the shirt off his back. i've seen it many times. i inherited his stubborness so i'll let that be. thank you everyone.

wow. you're an awesome daughter, you know............
    I don't know your dad, but I think the people on this board are really awesome as well.
    I am so glad that this way of getting to know others has been so uplifting and energizing for him. I know it has been a great thing for me.....

how is he doing? is he out of icu?

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Get well, OLS! I don't wander intot he AET forum much, so I just saw this. Sorry Christmas Day was spent away from home and family. I wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to your return to posting on the board.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    more good thoughts coming over, wishing all the best for a quick recovery!
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Still thinking of you man, sending a big ball of positive energy to you as I type.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Lots and lots of good energy being sent your way.
    Be strong.
    Seems like alot of people here care an awful lot about you.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    Jeanie wrote:
    So you know I want you to hang on, and get yourself better. So here's some things that might help, from me to you.

**~**Good Vibrations**~**

(((((Big Hugs)))))

~*~*POSITIVE ENERGY*~*~

Lots of love and kisses

YYYYYYYYYYYYY

And a little song you need to remember my shining star. :)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=poxR2BwpIUA
    ««
    Onelongsong
    ««

yea OLS, what she said :D hang in there man, hope you get better soon