Options

Thanks alot

SkooledSkooled Posts: 147
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I sit at work and lurk these forums to help the day go by, and for some reason this weekends threads have sucked balls. Let's go people we need more posts!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    What? You obviously haven't read mine. :rolleyes:
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I hear that, but interest is a problem there.

It's a great place for MCKB and HLF and the like to have their little chit-chat, but that doesn't really interest me much. I mean, I'm not gonna rain on their parade, I'll stay away from that thread. It's just unfortunate there isn't more diversity around here. Atleast not today. I haven't seen anything from Jeanie or SS and Angelica hasn't been around for ages.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    The weekends always seem to be a bit slower anyway...people actually LEAVE their computers! :eek:

I know what you mean though. Sometimes when I can't be bothered to go out or am sick like today, I just want to veg and fool around on here.

Post people, post! :p

Ahnimus, why don't you start a thread for us? :D
  • Options
    The weekends always seem to be a bit slower anyway...people actually LEAVE their computers! :eek:

I know what you mean though. Sometimes when I can't be bothered to go out or am sick like today, I just want to veg and fool around on here.

Post people, post! :p

Ahnimus, why don't you start a thread for us? :D

My threads are hugely unpopular.

I was just watching this dude talk about how agency is not reducable to physics, or so the argument goes. We have no law of emergence for agency and cannot predict it's occurance in the universe, thus he argues that agency is not reducable to physics. I think it's a non sequitor of the type argumentum ad ignoratum, but that's just me. What do you think?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Ahnimus wrote:

I was just watching this dude talk about how agency is not reducable to physics, or so the argument goes. We have no law of emergence for agency and cannot predict it's occurance in the universe, thus he argues that agency is not reducable to physics. I think it's a non sequitor of the type argumentum ad ignoratum, but that's just me. What do you think?

i think i will go eat a candy bar. ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

What?? Your threads are unpopular?? I don't think I've seen one started by you. :o Well you have a topic, anyway. :)
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

AET is the place for superficial chatting. Nothing of substance really gets discussed here.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    What?? Your threads are unpopular?? I don't think I've seen one started by you. :o Well you have a topic, anyway. :)

I make them but they disappear really fast. 15 minutes after I create it, it will be on page 14 of the thread list.
  • Options
    AET is the place for superficial chatting. Nothing of substance really gets discussed here.

Yea, I know. That's why it's so popular.

I just ate a TV Dinner it was a stouffer's breaded chicken and mashed potatoes. As far as microwavable meals goes it wasn't too bad really.
  • Options
    I do think there is a thread about sucking :p
  • Options
    I do think there is a thread about sucking :p

cheez-its though! :p Who sucks on those?? I could see pistachio shells, or pretzel sticks maybe, or you know, lollipops and stuff ;) but I don't get the appeal of sucking on cheez-its. :p
  • Options
    cheez-its though! :p Who sucks on those?? I could see pistachio shells, or pretzel sticks maybe, or you know, lollipops and stuff ;) but I don't get the appeal of sucking on cheez-its. :p

I'm sucking on Maynard's Wine Gums right now. Good stuff.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I make them but they disappear really fast. 15 minutes after I create it, it will be on page 14 of the thread list.

Aww :(
  • Options
    Weekends have been slow lately, I agree.
    And I'm to lazy to start a thread... :o
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options

Yeah I added my two cents to that thread :p
  • Options
    Yeah I added my two cents to that thread :p

Haha! I think I saw it! :p
  • Options
    Weekends have been slow lately, I agree.
    And I'm to lazy to start a thread... :o

:mad:

Start a thread missy! See you just logged on to AIM so you aren't going to bed anyway! :p

Entertain us!
  • Options
    Haha! I think I saw it! :p

I didn't notice anyone objecting :p
  • Options
    :mad:

Start a thread missy! See you just logged on to AIM so you aren't going to bed anyway! :p

Entertain us!
    I've no ideas lately at all...and don't wanna start something just for the sake of starting one, no pointless and stupid threads from me.
    And I logged in to chat...but I don't see you...:o
    Besides, its 3 am here :eek:
    (Message me, I don't see you on AIM)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I'm sucking on Maynard's Wine Gums right now. Good stuff.

I just learned what wine gums are. I thought you were actually sucking down a bottle of wine! ;)
  • Options
    I just learned what wine gums are. I thought you were actually sucking down a bottle of wine! ;)

haha, nope. I only drink once in a blue moon. You should try them they are tastey.
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    Skooled wrote:
    I sit at work and lurk these forums to help the day go by, and for some reason this weekends threads have sucked balls. Let's go people we need more posts!

I like how you use the "sucking of the balls" with your creative imagery.

My last post was quite similar.

Anyway, suck my balls;)
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    cory wrote:
    I like how you use the "sucking of the balls" with your creative imagery.

My last post was quite similar.

Anyway, suck my balls;)

how are you ya ball sucker......;)
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Skooled wrote:

Why lurk??? Why not post then??
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    cutback wrote:
    how are you ya ball sucker......;)

Sup CB? Wow! This place went to hell in a handbasket with the quickness. Anything worth searching for?

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    cory wrote:
    Sup CB? Wow! This place went to hell in a handbasket with the quickness. Anything worth searching for?

LOL!!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    LOL!!!

Have you posted any bikini shots yet? Do you know how many computer monitors will be licked when you do that?

True story.

;)

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    cory wrote:

don't think so....i've only seen one locked thread this week.....maybe 2......not necessarily dull, but not exactly a thrill a minute...:rolleyes: :)

how's the fam?
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    don't think so....i've only seen one locked thread this week.....maybe 2......not necessarily dull, but not exactly a thrill a minute...:rolleyes: :)

how's the fam?

Dude, everybody is great. My in-laws are in town (that doesn't suck as bad as you might think, and hell no, before you ask) I would not bang my mother-in-law you pervert:)

I notice a new wave of posters here recently. People coming out of the woodwork since BL's departure.

• Options
    PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 California Posts: 594
    I think you mean thanks a lot, jerk.
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!