Options

I Miss Angry Ed ..

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,350
edited November 2008 in The Porch
anyone else, just listening to JONES BEACH 00 boot i like the sound way better than now. STONE playing electric on BLACK way better than him on acustic etc etc etc ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anyone else, just listening to JONES BEACH 00 boot i like the sound way better than now. STONE playing electric on BLACK way better than him on acustic etc etc etc ....

NAH!! A happy Ed will live longer! :)
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    How does Ed's anger have anything to do with Stone on Acoustic or Electric Guitar on Black?

Besides,,, if you thought Eddie was angry in 2000...You should have seen him back around 1993-1995
  • Options
    Gonzo1977 wrote:
    How does Ed's anger have anything to do with Stone on Acoustic or Electric Guitar on Black?

Besides,,, if you thought Eddie was angry in 2000...You should have seen him back around 1993-1995

I did, i like the sound better from back then and your right angry ed doesn't have anything to do with stone :D
  • Options
    NAH!! A happy Ed will live longer! :)

yeah well as long as he takes care of himself but i do like him better from back then .
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    How Sad, I sorta agree. :) Only in that I used to love that the songs were not all about Love. A lot are now........That's wonderful he's happy....and in Love....but more non-love songs. That said, is an album due out soon? hehehe
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    No offense, but '00 Ed is not Angry Ed. Not by a long shot. Not by about 6 years.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    On top of all that, like I mentioned in another thread about the new album, now that we don't have an idiot in control and CHANGE is finally here, there is a big chance that the new album is gonna be about new born babies, diapers, hannah montana and flowers :D
    :D

Ahhhhh!!!!! ;) I'm sure I'll still like it damn it...
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    now that we don't have an idiot in control and CHANGE is finally here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Aesop said "DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED."

Obama may not be stupid...but he is still a little puppet-whore-douche-bag!!
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Gonzo1977 wrote:

Ummm....maybe angry Ed is all like 'Damnit Stone! Play the electric on Black, not that damn campfire sounding acoustic guitar you have. Its all your falut anyway!!!'
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Yeah Matt's drums sound 9999999999999999999 times better than any other tour .
  • Options
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    Ummm....maybe angry Ed is all like 'Damnit Stone! Play the electric on Black, not that damn campfire sounding acoustic guitar you have. Its all your falut anyway!!!'

I kind of like that campfire sounding acoustic guitar on "Black" :)

But...Regardless

It will always be Stone's fault.
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    On top of all that, like I mentioned in another thread about the new album, now that we don't have an idiot in control and CHANGE is finally here, there is a big chance that the new album is gonna be about new born babies, diapers, hannah montana and flowers :D
    That is unless the cause of the afformentioned CHANGE screws up big time and drags the country into an even bigger blackhole :D

LOL!!!! Ed singing about Hannah Montana....:D :D:D
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Aesop said "DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED."

Obama may not be stupid...but he is still a little puppet-whore-douche-bag!!
    On no you di-in't! ;)
    Nathan
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    I love Ed. Doesn't matter - angry or not. But I hope He'll be happy forever
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    Hey, there are some that liked an angrier Howard Stern too. But he got older, met a supermodel and now is enjoying life a little more. Sound familiar?
    model role model
  • Options
    Supermodels bring happiness to us all :)
  • Options
    Gonzo1977 wrote:
    Supermodels bring happiness to us all :)
    Lol not all of us my friend just the lucky ones. And to them I say Hail Hail
    "So forget the other boys because my love is real.
    Come off your battlefield."
  • Options
    Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    LOL!!!! Ed singing about Hannah Montana....:D :D:D
    I'm getting bad ideas of what context he'd be singing about her in.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx