Options

Holiday to Thailand dilemma!

BadaBingBadaBing Posts: 71
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
So here's the problem...im away to Thailand on holiday in 3 weeks time. I'm going with 2 friends, ever since we booked the flights/hotels they've been going on about they cant wait to sleep with loads of Thail prostitutes, mentioning it all the time, I think thats all they want to do over there. Thing is im not into prostitutes and i would have a fear of catching any STD's as im aware 10% of the population of Thailand has Hepatitis B. Fuck catching anything like that. The thing thats going to piss me off is that i know there going to take the piss out of me big time for not going with any hookers, i know that for a fact. So if you were in a similar situation what would you do? How would you handle it?
29th May 2000 London, 30th May 2000 London, 8th July 2003 MSG
9th July 2003 MSG, 1st June 2006 East Rutherford
3rd June 2006 East Rutherford, 29th August 2006 Arnhem
28th June 2007 Nijmegan, 24th June 2008 MSG, 25th June 2008 MSG, 23rd August 2009 Chicago, 24th August 2009 Chicago.
May 17th 2010 Boston, May 20th 2010 MSG, May 21st 2010 MSG.
June 28th Berlin, July 9th Bilbao
EV solo: 22nd June NYC, 25th June Philly 2011
Alpine Valley 3rd & 4th September 2011, Montreal 7th September 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    BadaBing wrote:
    So here's the problem...im away to Thailand on holiday in 3 weeks time. I'm going with 2 friends, ever since we booked the flights/hotels they've been going on about they cant wait to sleep with loads of Thail prostitutes, mentioning it all the time, I think thats all they want to do over there. Thing is im not into prostitutes and i would have a fear of catching any STD's as im aware 10% of the population of Thailand has Hepatitis B. Fuck catching anything like that. The thing thats going to piss me off is that i know there going to take the piss out of me big time for not going with any hookers, i know that for a fact. So if you were in a similar situation what would you do? How would you handle it?
    Plan your own activities, do what you want to do. Keep them out of your bed.
    Talk back with STD statistics.

If you really want to piss them off, learn this song by heart, and sing it to them whenever you can after the vacation.
  • Options
    BadaBing wrote:

I think I would get new friends...
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    BadaBing wrote:

http://www.twinrix.ca/en/home/index.aspx ;):p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Sorry they're your friends
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    agreed.

or, have actual sex with an actual girl, not a sex commodity. then you can take the piss out of them for having to pay for it.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options

I concur.

Eww.
  • Options
    Everyone has friends that do stupid things, so he isn't going to be getting new friends.
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    I concur.

Eww.

You know... it would have bothered me less had it been Brazil, but really... Thailand? Time to aim higher for friendship standards.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Tell them that thailand is the number 1 country for sex changes, and that there is a pretty good chance one of them hos was a man-and that sleeping with them actually makes them gay
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    Tell them that thailand is the number 1 country for sex changes, and that there is a pretty good chance one of them hos was a man-and that sleeping with them actually makes them gay
    That oughta do it.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Get_Right wrote:
    haha :D excellent plan.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Crossing the planet from Scotland to Thailand for prostitutes?!?!? that's very expensive.... those prostitutes must be very special... And your "friends" must be verrrry special too, they should stay in scotland, in a good pub, with good beer and good old cheap scottish hookers.
    Seriously, you should travel on your own, forget them, buy you some new friends and not prostitutes!
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    forget them, buy you some new friends and not prostitutes!

Wouldn't buying friends be even more pathetic than paying for sex? :confused:
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies guys! Those are some of the things i was hoping to hear, glad it's not just me. I was maybe thinking about buggering off on my own travels if things get too sleazy. Friends like these eh!
    29th May 2000 London, 30th May 2000 London, 8th July 2003 MSG
    9th July 2003 MSG, 1st June 2006 East Rutherford
    3rd June 2006 East Rutherford, 29th August 2006 Arnhem
    28th June 2007 Nijmegan, 24th June 2008 MSG, 25th June 2008 MSG, 23rd August 2009 Chicago, 24th August 2009 Chicago.
    May 17th 2010 Boston, May 20th 2010 MSG, May 21st 2010 MSG.
    June 28th Berlin, July 9th Bilbao
    EV solo: 22nd June NYC, 25th June Philly 2011
    Alpine Valley 3rd & 4th September 2011, Montreal 7th September 2011
  • Options
    LesbelgesLesbelges Posts: 434
    BadaBing wrote:

Just go to the ping pong shows while they go with the prostitutes.
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1