Perfume

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Why must people DOUSE themselves in vile perfumes???? :mad: Bad enough that the lady beside me on the bus had to wear shite perfume but did she need to shower in it????? jaysus, now I am apt to have a headache all morning :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Why must people DOUSE themselves in vile perfumes???? :mad: Bad enough that the lady beside me on the bus had to wear shite perfume but did she need to shower in it????? jaysus, now I am apt to have a headache all morning :(
    hahahahah poor ! but this things happens...
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    perfume makes me want to hurl.
    true.
    I love to turn you on
  • I hate perfumes/colognes.

the custodian comes into my office at 4:30 every day and clears the waste baskets, and he lives a scent of cologne that lingers until I leave at 6:30, 7. And for some reason, the smell reminds me of when I worked at an ice cream place in high school. Go figure.
  • Why must people DOUSE themselves in vile perfumes???? :mad: Bad enough that the lady beside me on the bus had to wear shite perfume but did she need to shower in it????? jaysus, now I am apt to have a headache all morning :(

That sucks about your bus ride this morning. Maybe something from Starbucks will help. :)
  • That sucks about your bus ride this morning. Maybe something from Starbucks will help. :)

Me go to Starbucks? :confused::p Nope today is my first day in my no more Starbucks phase. Again :o

Yes but I think it was still better than yesterday's bus ride :eek:

Seriously though it is gross that people wear so much of it.. terrible.
  • That sucks about your bus ride this morning. Maybe something from Starbucks will help. :)

caffeine actually cures headaches. I went to the ER with this excruciating headache once (I had never had one so bad so I was a little scared) and they gave me caffeine in an IV.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    there is alot of interesting smells of public transporation

unfortunatly, most are repugnant
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    perfume gives me nothing but a headache.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    eck..I hate that. That's because people become accustomed to whatever they wear and wind up putting more on.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • that is so rude! some people just think about themselves and nobody else. we have an office in our building with a sign on the door asking that people not walk in if they have on strong cologne/perfume because some folks in that area are allergic/sensitive to it. dousing yourself in it is just disrespectful especially if your'e around a lot of people.
  • smarchee wrote:
    there is alot of interesting smells of public transporation

unfortunatly, most are repugnant

LOL too true :eek:
  • I prefer Body Sprays on women

Perfume can be nasty

I do use Cologne though
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • just one more reason I hate going to the mall.....it is like a friggin cologne cock-off competition.....every 3 feet there is a new stench
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • I prefer Body Sprays on women

Perfume can be nasty

I do use Cologne though

It can be... I love a guy that smells delish.

I use a small drop of cinnamon oil.... :D
  • It can be... I love a guy that smells delish.

I use a small drop of cinnamon oil.... :D

Hmmmmm.. I've never smelled that

Less is always better
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pMPb6ifZ5c

Was on the bus recently and somebody sprayed so much cologne that I was left with a throat coat that made me want to gargle with some everclear.

I used to like certain perfumes and colognes, but now, since working in scent free environments, I'm so used to not smelling them that they all seem too strong.
    I carried a watermelon