Wow

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I just reached FOUR THOUSAND POSTS. I noticed that it changed to Sad underneath my name.. isn't that the truth ?? :p I seem to recall celebrating 3000 not so long ago.. gawd where does the time go??? :p

*oh I am accepting pressies for number 4000!!!* :p
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I just reached FOUR THOUSAND POSTS. I noticed that it changed to Sad underneath my name.. isn't that the truth ?? :p I seem to recall celebrating 3000 not so long ago.. gawd where does the time go??? :p

SWEET! Congrats! Maybe someday I'll get there! :D

Pressies...maybe I'll send you a drink on facebook! :p
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    a present from me to you for 4,000 posts

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/markymark550/ribbon.jpg
  • i bring tiny bunny to the party

(and booze. just don't give the bunny any, fucker gets all wild and starts drunk dialing and picks fights :o )
  • Thank you. Thank you very much :D

A drink sounds great, Jen. I am off for some now :D
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Cheer up. You could be like chiqui - Unemployable. ;)
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • drivingrl wrote:
    Cheer up. You could be like chiqui - Unemployable. ;)
    ya know, i do resent that title actually. especially since i got a raise like last month! lol
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Thank you. Thank you very much :D

A drink sounds great, Jen. I am off for some now :D

Ah! You don't have any drinky apps (super poke, booze mail or happy hour or similar)!

Enjoy your real drinkies though! :D
  • I just reached FOUR THOUSAND POSTS. I noticed that it changed to Sad underneath my name.. isn't that the truth ?? :p I seem to recall celebrating 3000 not so long ago.. gawd where does the time go??? :p

Congrats on 4000. :)
  • Congrats on 4000. :)

I do what I can :p
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    Hey how's it going out there????
    I love to turn you on
  • Hey how's it going out there????

Not too bad, thank you :)

Although this morning's commute was terrible :eek: It snowed and evidently everyone lost their senses. My forty five minute bus ride turned into an HOUR and forty five minutes :(

How about you?
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    Not too bad, thank you :)

Although this morning's commute was terrible :eek: It snowed and evidently everyone lost their senses. My forty five minute bus ride turned into an HOUR and forty five minutes :(

How about you?

good now that i'm detoxing from thanksgiving week and tailgating. 10 day benders aren't good for my health.
    I love to turn you on
  • good now that i'm detoxing from thanksgiving week and tailgating. 10 day benders aren't good for my health.

Really? I can usually handle the ten days but once I get into eleven days.. LOOK OUT :eek: :p
  • smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Are you planning on seeing any sights while you are in Alberta ?

Maybe hit up the Edmonton Mall for the indoor water park, or go to Banff or Lake Louise ? What about the hot springs ?

I had a friend who moved to Banff, and I was pumped to go visit her, but she moved back after only 4 months, so it wasn't enough time to get up there.
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    Are you planning on seeing any sights while you are in Alberta ?

Maybe hit up the Edmonton Mall for the indoor water park, or go to Banff or Lake Louise ? What about the hot springs ?

I had a friend who moved to Banff, and I was pumped to go visit her, but she moved back after only 4 months, so it wasn't enough time to get up there.

I hope so. I went hiking in Bragg Creek a few weeks back. I might be going to Montana over the holidays but that isn't for sure.. it would be my first time downhill skiing :eek:.. perhaps I will just stick to my snowshoes. . I have been to Banff before but would love to go again. I need a car :( If you come out, let me know :)
  • smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    I hope so. I went hiking in Bragg Creek a few weeks back. I might be going to Montana over the holidays but that isn't for sure.. it would be my first time downhill skiing :eek:.. perhaps I will just stick to my snowshoes. . I have been to Banff before but would love to go again. I need a car :( If you come out, let me know :)

Downhill skiing is a blast, once you do it, you'll want to get back on the hill. It's intimidating at first, but it will pass. I haven't been skiing since I was a teen, so it has been a good 15 years at least. I remember the first time I went, there was a toe rope, where you held on to this rope and it yanked you up the hill, and it gave you rope burn on your hands, with gloves on. Oh, and if someone bailed while holding on to the rope, there were 6 person pile-ons from kids behind them. Anyways, there will probably not be a toe rope for you, because this was a medium type hill. I would love to go cross-country skiing one day.

Wouldn't it be cool if PJ played a private Canadian Ten Club members ONLY show in Banff ? I would drive to Banff for that for sure..................
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    Downhill skiing is a blast, once you do it, you'll want to get back on the hill. It's intimidating at first, but it will pass. I haven't been skiing since I was a teen, so it has been a good 15 years at least. I remember the first time I went, there was a toe rope, where you held on to this rope and it yanked you up the hill, and it gave you rope burn on your hands, with gloves on. Oh, and if someone bailed while holding on to the rope, there were 6 person pile-ons from kids behind them. Anyways, there will probably not be a toe rope for you, because this was a medium type hill. I would love to go cross-country skiing one day.

Wouldn't it be cool if PJ played a private Canadian Ten Club members ONLY show in Banff ? I would drive to Banff for that for sure..................

yes I will try it. LOL at the rope story :D

That would be quite a show. We should see about that ;)
  • I just reached FOUR THOUSAND POSTS. I noticed that it changed to Sad underneath my name.. isn't that the truth ?? :p I seem to recall celebrating 3000 not so long ago.. gawd where does the time go??? :p

Out of the 4,000 do you remember your first post ?

I think they only keep so many in your profile
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Out of the 4,000 do you remember your first post ?

I think they only keep so many in your profile

Hmmm I think I said 'be gentle with me...this is my first time" LMAO.. been a while since I have said that :p;) I am not 100% on that though.
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    well, I'm celebrating too and making this one my 4000 !!! :D

and now I have to stop posting because for some reason Sad lasts only 100 posts :(...and I love Sad ;)
  • Pegasus wrote:
    well, I'm celebrating too and making this one my 4000 !!! :D

and now I have to stop posting because for some reason Sad lasts only 100 posts : (...and I love Sad ; )

Only 100???? :confused: :( but I too love Sad :)

Thanks for celebrating your 4000 with mine btw :D