Yuck

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Evidently in my office there has been some sort of malfunction in the men's room :eek: and the stench in here is terrible . It is down the hall from me and I was just talking to a girl who sits by the men's room :( Poor thing!! It is bad up here, I can't imagine being any closer.

I just wanted to vent.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    If everybody breathes deeper, it will go away quicker. ;)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    even flow? wrote:
    ewwww
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • even flow? wrote:

Thanks, EF? :rolleyes: :p
  • Look on the bright side, now you can fart anywhere you want and get away with it.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    i work in a hospital - half is acute, half is nursing home - the smells that waft down to my office are unbearable.
    but then i use to dry retch changing my own kids nappies
    impatience is a gift ........
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    A similar thing happened at my work. A woman tried to flush some female products down the toilet and it backed up the sewage. The washroom flooded with sewage and it spilled out onto the main office floor. The smell lingered for months.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    demand the issue of a gas mask...

You won't be breathing any sighs of relief today then? :eek:

Deeeeeep breaths "there there it'll all be over soon!"
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Ahnimus wrote:
    A similar thing happened at my work. A woman tried to flush some female products down the toilet and it backed up the sewage. The washroom flooded with sewage and it spilled out onto the main office floor. The smell lingered for months.
    I wish something exciting like that would happen at my work .... hahaha
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    vital5 wrote:

Yea, hydrogen sulfide is wonderful!
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • vital5 wrote:

Your Job's gotta be pretty lame to wish for something like that.....I gotta know what it is that you do??? **praying you don't work at home**
    "It's all happening"
  • I actually got to leave early. My boss came around and said it was gross and we could go home :)

• I just wanted to vent.

Literally?
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Evidently in my office there has been some sort of malfunction in the men's room :eek: and the stench in here is terrible . It is down the hall from me and I was just talking to a girl who sits by the men's room :( Poor thing!! It is bad up here, I can't imagine being any closer.

I just wanted to vent.

:mad: Smelly boys doing smelly things! :eek:

Glad you got to leave early anyway!!! Hope the problem gets fixed SOON.
    vital5 wrote:

:eek: You ARE a grody boy! :p
  • Lesbelges wrote:
    Literally?

LMAO I never even thought of that... :o damn I am slipping that could have been a great pun..

Jen,

It was the sewer or gas or some such thing. Not very nice to say the least. Oh well I went home and did housework etc so I don't have to on the weekend. I am taking this weekend off from anything constructive unless you count getting drunk on Saturday constructive :D:D
    LMAO I never even thought of that... :o damn I am slipping that could have been a great pun..

Jen,

It was the sewer or gas or some such thing. Not very nice to say the least. Oh well I went home and did housework etc so I don't have to on the weekend. I am taking this weekend off from anything constructive unless you count getting drunk on Saturday constructive :D:D

HAHAH oooooh, I thought the boys had clogged the toilets or something...ewww...well, the sewer is still pretty gross.

Enjoy your weekend! And yes, getting drunk is VERY constructive! :p;)
  • HAHAH oooooh, I thought the boys had clogged the toilets or something...ewww...well, the sewer is still pretty gross.

Enjoy your weekend! And yes, getting drunk is VERY constructive! : p ; )

Yes either way very unpleasant :( Today is better though :D

It is.. it will my first BIG night out here so I hope I don't get too trashed :o ... we are going for pedicures in the morning and such. Should make for a lovely day :)

You enjoy yours too, Jen!!!
    Yes either way very unpleasant :( Today is better though :D

It is.. it will my first BIG night out here so I hope I don't get too trashed :o ... we are going for pedicures in the morning and such. Should make for a lovely day :)

You enjoy yours too, Jen!!!

Oooh, it does sound very fun indeed! :D Enjoy!
  • Im sorry....

I thought this thread was about the Greenbay Packers.......

carry on......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,818
    i thought this thread was about me.
    I miss igotid88