jaysus am I drunk!! WAIT i MEAN DRUNK
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578

what are you drinking, then? :D
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    lol, you really are drunk!.. I hate when people come here, say they are drunk, but type with perfect grammer.. they are not drunk. lol.
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    :D

How long before you pass out you reckon? ;)

It's FINALLY a reasonable drinking hour here. If you reckon you got a bit of staying power I can be good to go in about 1/2 and we can get down to it girlie! :D Have our Christmas drinkie! :p

Of course if you don't think you got the stanima! :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    lol, you really are drunk!.. I hate when people come here, say they are drunk, but type with perfect grammer.. they are not drunk. lol.

I'll have you know that I take great pride in my excellent drunk typing thank you and it's a bit of a personal quest of mine to always type correctly even when I'm hammered! I have only ever had to edit the next day once! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D

How long before you pass out you reckon? ;)

It's FINALLY a reasonable drinking hour here. If you reckon you got a bit of staying power I can be good to go in about 1/2 and we can get down to it girlie! :D Have our Christmas drinkie! :p

Of course if you don't think you got the stanima! :p
    HEY we didn't have a xmas drink. damnit haha

STB cheers! http://cbruen.com/blog/panda_baby_022007.JPG
  • Options
    HEY we didn't have a xmas drink. damnit haha

STB cheers! http://cbruen.com/blog/panda_baby_022007.JPG

well I'm game! :D I just gotta go get some smokes and pick up some vodka but I can be back in 1/2 hour. That's if you're still awake sweetie. And if st beck hasn't passed out already! :D

Damn that is one cute panda! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Well I think our dear STB has passed out...:p
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    well I'm game! :D I just gotta go get some smokes and pick up some vodka but I can be back in 1/2 hour. That's if you're still awake sweetie. And if st beck hasn't passed out already! :D

Damn that is one cute panda! :D
    i might very well be up! i'm feeding my ipod :) mmmm vodka, my fave liquor :p
  • Options
    Well I think our dear STB has passed out...:p

Bloody Canadians! :p No stanima!!! ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    i might very well be up! i'm feeding my ipod :) mmmm vodka, my fave liquor :p

Noice girlie! :D Ok! Well I'll dash down the bottle shop then! :)

I'll be back, save me a spot! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Back!!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
  • Options

ooh! Nice spot! :D

Cheers chiqui! :D **raises can**
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    ooh! Nice spot! :D

Cheers chiqui! :D **raises can**
    cheers! i'll just raise some blueberry iced tea instead of a can :D

and can i say how glad i am to be inside cozy warm, it was storming like crazy here today!
  • Options
    cheers! i'll just raise some blueberry iced tea instead of a can

and can i say how glad i am to be inside cozy warm, it was storming like crazy here today!

so weird! It's stinking hot here! Stinkin'! :D

Blueberry Iced tea sounds nice. :)

St beck did just make an appearance on messenger, so she's still alive, and apparently some kind of compus mentis BUT the typing!!! :rolleyes: :D

Here's looking at you kid! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    so weird! It's stinking hot here! Stinkin'! : D

Blueberry Iced tea sounds nice. : )

St beck did just make an appearance on messenger, so she's still alive, and apparently some kind of compus mentis BUT the typing!!! :rolleyes: : D

Here's looking at you kid! :)
    haha well i'd share some rain if i could, i swear i needed a canoe to get to work lol

and yep, it's good tea, mixing it up from the hot tea i had earlier after dinner :)

compus mentis? that sounds like either a legal term, or an insect. or somethin lol
  • Options
    i drunk & eating chicken wings...

so I>you.

ZFuck the wordl you bithces.
  • Options

so I>you.

i said that *just* this morning.

well except for the drunk part. and bitches. but everything else, spot on :D
  • Options
    haha well i'd share some rain if i could, i swear i needed a canoe to get to work lol

and yep, it's good tea, mixing it up from the hot tea i had earlier after dinner :)

compus mentis? that sounds like either a legal term, or an insect. or somethin lol

haha! It was like that here the weeks before christmas! I've never seen so much rain here! there were floods and all and it just bucketed down. was awesome!

I've never really got into iced tea, I should I suppose, OLS gave me this recipe for sun tea that sounded nice. I'm more of an iced coffee girl. :D

I think, and I'm probably way off base but non compus mentis and I'm probably spelling it wrong is latin I think. Mean not mentally competant or something. I should google I suppose, but I can't be stuffed! :D
    Probably find a pic of an insect anyway! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options

so I>you.

I'm about to open a packet of twisties. :D Not the same I guess.

And I'd do my whiz bang heart but apparently it's a Y for some folk (don't ask! ;) ) :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    haha! It was like that here the weeks before christmas! I've never seen so much rain here! there were floods and all and it just bucketed down. was awesome!

I've never really got into iced tea, I should I suppose, OLS gave me this recipe for sun tea that sounded nice. I'm more of an iced coffee girl. :D

I think, and I'm probably way off base but non compus mentis and I'm probably spelling it wrong is latin I think. Mean not mentally competant or something. I should google I suppose, but I can't be stuffed! :D
    Probably find a pic of an insect anyway! ;)
    yeah i would have enjoyed the rain much more if i was home, that's for damn sure lol bridge was closed down, tons of accidents, 60 MPH winds, was just waiting for the locusts!

and lets' get away from the bugs, they freak me out :o

mmmm i love iced coffee too, when i make a pot of coffee, whatever is left over i keep in a bottle in the fridge for quick cold pick-me-up.

not mentally competent...that sounds like something i should know, really lol
  • Options
    i don't accept criticism from little pussies like you. at least i get up and play bitch. i never said shit about being a good guitar player. i just like to sing. but hey, those that can do, and those that can't talk shit on a message board. like i said, you wouldn't say this shit in person, but i would. but that's because i like violence. i bet you've never knocked a man out and kissed his bloody face. i have. i will go so far as to say you've never whipped a man's ass. back the fuck up cocksucker.
  • Options
    i don't accept criticism from little pussies like you. at least i get up and play bitch. i never said shit about being a good guitar player. i just like to sing. but hey, those that can do, and those that can't talk shit on a message board. like i said, you wouldn't say this shit in person, but i would. but that's because i like violence. i bet you've never knocked a man out and kissed his bloody face. i have. i will go so far as to say you've never whipped a man's ass. back the fuck up cocksucker.
    i'll kick your ass, BRING IT.

or not. *sipping tea* :p
  • Options
    yeah i would have enjoyed the rain much more if i was home, that's for damn sure lol bridge was closed down, tons of accidents, 60 MPH winds, was just waiting for the locusts!

and lets' get away from the bugs, they freak me out :o

mmmm i love iced coffee too, when i make a pot of coffee, whatever is left over i keep in a bottle in the fridge for quick cold pick-me-up.

not mentally competent...that sounds like something i should know, really lol

oh stuff being out in it! Especially on the roads! :eek: I hate that!
    locusts! haha! :D

ok! I'll get the aeroguard out. no more bugs! check! :)

haha! Well to be honest chiq, given my state these past coupla weeks I'm surprised I EVEN know it! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    i'll kick your ass, BRING IT.

or not. *sipping tea* :p

As far as being bothered on a message board, we all have things on here that get under our skin. Even you. If it didn't, you would just walk away from arguing with me. But obviously you can't do that. So let me see that picture, and I'll tell you if you're worth me driving somewhere to meet you so we can "talk this over". If I don't hear back from you, I assume we'll stay out of each other's way. I'd go with option B if I were you.

And just because a man has kids, doesn't mean he can't put his hands on somebody. Judge if you want, but violence has been around longer than love.
  • Options
    As far as being bothered on a message board, we all have things on here that get under our skin. Even you. If it didn't, you would just walk away from arguing with me. But obviously you can't do that. So let me see that picture, and I'll tell you if you're worth me driving somewhere to meet you so we can "talk this over". If I don't hear back from you, I assume we'll stay out of each other's way. I'd go with option B if I were you.

And just because a man has kids, doesn't mean he can't put his hands on somebody. Judge if you want, but violence has been around longer than love.
    dude i was so kidding. have another drink :D *clink* haha
  • Options

:D:D:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift