Beautiful Men In this World

rarghrargh-brownstarrarghrargh-brownstar Posts: 1,272
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I have had the honour of getting to meet in person....and just getting to "know."
Byrnzie
FinsburyParkCarrots
Patrickredeyes
stylo17
SouthofSeattle- biggest sweetheart ever!
Sennin
Cosmo
xavier mcdaniel
The Champ
tylerpjtx
MasterModeler
Metsey
IrishAl
LikeanOcean
El-Kabong
Cree Nations
Colin
ajedigecko
Jaimie UK
Kenny Olav
Chadwick
Keithos!!
Abuskedeti
Dark Star
Whos_Pearljam? (never met him :p)
Pearlwax
Steve Dunne
Pjammin
Nothingman44
Olderman
JaimieUK
Drummerboy
Pompey
Dunkman
Cory
Harmless
Soulsinging
Anhimus
gue_barium
SPEEDY
Kwijybo
Lizardking
Ruby'sdad
BostonLou

Lots more.

(people I met in person but only know their real names)

We are a lucky woman (well peeps) to have such amongst us. Hey what better is there to do on a Sunday afternoon/evening? :D

((Pjam Bros))
Rarghstarfarian.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• That's what I like to see. Top of the list. :D

Love to you, Rubyness! :)
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    is pearlwax still here?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • I don't know them in person but I miss CornishMan and EddieBetter.

SOME men should be given a shout out to, too...

...and of course, Harmless, dunkman, FPC, and cory. :)
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I have had the honour of getting to meet in person....and just getting to "know."

FinsburyParkCarrots
    SouthofSeattle- biggest sweetheart ever!
    Sennin
    tylerpjtx
    MasterModeler
    LikeanOcean
    Colin
    Kenny Olav
    Abuskedeti
    Dark Star
    Whos_Pearljam? (never met him :p)
    Pearlwax
    Steve Dunne
    Pjammin
    Nothingman44
    Olderman
    Drummerboy
    Pompey
    Lots more.

We are a lucky woman (well peeps) to have such amongst us. Hey what better is there to do on a Sunday afternoon/evening? :D

((Pjam Bros))
    For a second I was like: Why aren't I on her list?? She would be on mine. Then I remembered I am not a dude.
    :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • I don't know them in person but I miss CornishMan and EddieBetter.

SOME men should be given a shout out to, too...

...and of course, Harmless, dunkman, FPC, and cory. :)

I was going to say that I was HOTTT but mattcameronkicksbutt got there first. Cheers darlin!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • iluvcats wrote:
    is pearlwax still here?
    I dont know. there are lots who havent been on here for a while that I havent mentioned.

MCKB- yeah I was gonna include them...just wrote it real fast. :p

TC- I can pass for a dude. :S

Harmless- Ok, someone ELSE can be in charge of the HOTTT one. You all are HOTT!
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • SoS??? :confused: Like his ego isn't already big enough :p !haha no really he is the cat's pyjamas!

Already some good guys listed but Rockin N Canada & Mookie are some good Canuck boys :)

Patrickredeyes is also one great guy!!!! :)

Certainly lots of good guys on here!!!

*waves to rargh*
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    I don't know about the guys on this board (thank goodness), but when I think of beautiful men I think of Robert Frost. Wasn't he just the most gentle old, intelligent poet?

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    gue_barium wrote:
    I don't know about the guys on this board (thank goodness)

we don't bite :D
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
    stylo17 wrote:
    we don't bite :D

Alright, ahem, stylo17 is a beautiful...ahem...kind of poster. Such a sense of humor he does have.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I will add gue_barium, SPEEDY, I Scot ID, Scot in Amsterdam, Keithos, Lizardking, Final Bow, Pjbiz, & jimed. ;) I haven't met all on your list, but some, and I just missed meeting some at the Bridge. And yes, they are all great guys. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i've only met a small handful of folks from here. most were cool, one was kind of a dick, and a few undoubtedly think i'm a dick.
  • wolfbear wrote:
    I will add gue_barium, SPEEDY, I Scot ID, Scot in Amsterdam, Keithos, Lizardking, Final Bow, Pjbiz, & jimed. ;) I haven't met all on your list, but some, and I just missed meeting some at the Bridge. And yes, they are all great guys. :)

:o I forgot Keithos!! I love that guy!!!
    I dont know. there are lots who havent been on here for a while that I havent mentioned.

MCKB- yeah I was gonna include them...just wrote it real fast. :p

TC- I can pass for a dude. :S

Harmless- Ok, someone ELSE can be in charge of the HOTTT one. You all are HOTT!
    I have met Cilcia aka Steve Dunne and he is awesome.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    :o I forgot Keithos!! I love that guy!!!
    Yep, lots more too, I just forget their names. :) I have yet to meet a bad one! :D I have to say that goes for the other sex as well. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    wolfbear wrote:
    Thanks Denise. :)

Was it $20 or $30 that we agreed?

• SoS??? :confused: Like his ego isn't already big enough :p !haha no really he is the cat's pyjamas!

Already some good guys listed but Rockin N Canada & Mookie are some good Canuck boys :)

Patrickredeyes is also one great guy!!!! :)

Certainly lots of good guys on here!!!

*waves to rargh*
    yeah hes really a jerk. He got me to drive him around in Portland. When him and Stone are playing tennis he gets me to run his errands. He doesnt even let me "watch."

Patrick was already there!!! I swear!!!

I included Cosmo for all of his breast cancer stuff.

and there are of course 500 men I forget.

:s what about the underagers???...feel weird about calling them men, but I guess its cool here.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    oh wow i got added. wasn't expecting it at all lol. thank you.

and i've actually never met anyone from here, would be cool sometimes to put a face with the name.
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • gue_barium wrote:
    Thanks Denise. :)

Was it $20 or $30 that we agreed?

youre a guy right?
    :D
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    I have met Cilcia aka Steve Dunne and he is awesome.
    actually i put SD mostly for you. :D well for me too...but you know what i mean.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • wolfbear wrote:
    Yep, lots more too, I just forget their names. :) I have yet to meet a bad one! :D I have to say that goes for the other sex as well. :)

Yep!! Leash and DanMac are also very cool!! I have met lucky to met many cool people from here!
    youre a guy right?
    :D

Shhh. Don't tell Stylo17.

• gue_barium wrote:
    I don't know about the guys on this board (thank goodness), but when I think of beautiful men I think of Robert Frost. Wasn't he just the most gentle old, intelligent poet?
    You know, I sooo know what you mean.

I prefer the older nobel prize, white-haired types. i mean i wouldnt fornicate with them, but i sure wld enjoy their coziness.
    Rarghstarfarian.
    gue_barium wrote:
    lol..and I just learned that wolfbear is female.
  • gue_barium wrote:
    me thinks youre messin with me mind.

good thing i didnt put wolfbear up.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • yeah hes really a jerk. He got me to drive him around in Portland. When him and Stone are playing tennis he gets me to run his errands. He doesnt even let me "watch."

Patrick was already there!!! I swear!!!

I included Cosmo for all of his breast cancer stuff.

and there are of course 500 men I forget.

:s what about the underagers???...feel weird about calling them men, but I guess its cool here.

He IS such a jerk!!! :p LOL

I am sure you did mean to include Patrick ;) Yes Cosmo is a good one!!
    You know, I sooo know what you mean.

I prefer the older nobel prize, white-haired types. i mean i wouldnt fornicate with them, but i sure wld enjoy their coziness.
    Who told you that I have a crush on Al Gore? :o But I liked him before he won.

• Patrick was already there!!! I swear!!!

Heheheh too funny Rudy. :)
    Heheheh too funny Rudy. :)

Ruby is a Rudy?

EEEk.

• He IS such a jerk!!! :p LOL

I am sure you did mean to include Patrick ;) Yes Cosmo is a good one!!
    I like to bust his balls. I do that with most of my guy friends....Patrick is awesome!!!

SOS....he kinda freaks me out. I finally got the nerve to tell him I WONT polish his shoes (not on Fridays anyways)......I'm soo cute. :S :rolleyes:
    Rarghstarfarian.