Options

Shitmas Eve & a full moon?! No Fair.

RayneRayne Posts: 99
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Seriously?! This time of year makes it very hard to NOT be with the person you know you should be with, doesn't it? Now add all this holiday BS...a full moon AND to top it off I got my period too.

Yeah, Happy Fuckin Christmas to me.

I'm thinkin alcohol may make it easier...who's with me?
Underneath this smile lies everything...How I choose to feel, is how I AM!
No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Yes, yes..ermm, no, you too...and yeah, I'm with you.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Rayne wrote:
    Seriously?! This time of year makes it very hard to NOT be with the person you know you should be with, doesn't it? Now add all this holiday BS...a full moon AND to top it off I got my period too.

Hell yeah!!! Its drinking time. I'm with you on everything (well, except for the period part), but I did get laid off from my job las Monday, so Merry Fuckin Christmas to all, and to all lets get shitfaced!!
    Show me potato salald!!!
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Why does this time of the year make everyone who's single feel shitty? I don't get it. I would think that would be valentines day. I'm single and glad right now. All I have to worry about is my family.
  • Options
    MagstarMagstar Posts: 117
    Why does this time of the year make everyone who's single feel shitty? I don't get it. I would think that would be valentines day. I'm single and glad right now. All I have to worry about is my family.
    I hear you... with the family bit.
    It's okay, Pluto. I'm not a planet either.
  • Options
    Magstar wrote:
    I hear you... with the family bit.

You've always got me, love.:)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    MagstarMagstar Posts: 117
    You've always got me, love.:)
    I know. And that's why I'm not upset right now. :)
    It's okay, Pluto. I'm not a planet either.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Rayne wrote:

A good feed, and a couple of bottles of red wine on x-mas day should set you right.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    A good feed, and a couple of bottles of red wine on x-mas day should set you right.

i'm having my couple of bottles of red tonight. :) tomorrow is family time, but not until 4pm...so drink it is!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    the moon looks freakin AWESOME tonite oh my GOD!!!! this TOTALLY made me happy!!! :D especially seeing it by the beach!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pfft i had a good xmas eve
    went to the bars met some old school buddies, had a few drinks saw many lovely ladies
    I love summer!
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • Options
    Yes yes, we tend to want what we can't have don't we?

No matter, I've got some pressies coming later on in the day...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison