Options

how will you be bringing in the new years day?

deadnothingbetterdeadnothingbetter Posts: 2,202
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
as for me, i'm very excited to say, we'll be spending it in san francisco with v.i.p. passes to a mars volta show. that's totally cool. can't wait.

happy holidays suckas!
This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'll be at some party or other. Nothing ever gets sorted out until about 2 houers before. Same every year :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    I'll be at the inlaws. It's pretty fun.
    Last year his dad got really drunk and set of tear gas in the Dining Room.
  • Options
    with a lamb on the spit and some backyard cricket
    wah
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'll be puking into a bucket before trying to hump my wife... :)

i do the same thing every Hogmanay ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'll be puking into a bucket before trying to hump my wife... :)

Lucky her. ;):)
  • Options
    I'll be doing well if I can just avoid being on my own in front of the tele with a six pack of beer and a packet of Doritos.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    My sister is getting married New Years Eve so I'd say I'll be very drunk then possibly have a hang over New Years Day and sleep it off! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    Lucky her. ;):)

i try telling her at the time.. but with the booze and the carrots swilling around in my mouth it sounds more like "klyyuucky yooeu"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I'll be at the inlaws. It's pretty fun.
    Last year his dad got really drunk and set off tear gas in the Dining Room.

Holy Crap that is awesome!

I will be hoping that my loved ones dont blow off appendages (at least none of the important ones) whilst lighting their illegal and awesome fireworks...and then I will proceed to not give a flying squirrel's ass if they do - because the magic of Gin Fizzies will have worked on my libido and I will be doing my impersonation of the donkey show I saw back in TJ in '98...only with the gear shift of a 1967 El Camino staring as the Donkey "El Fuego con Fuerte" I will be playing the part of Maria - the schoolgirl. ;) :eek:

I may post some pics of this special night...it depends. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options

I will be hoping that my loved ones dont blow off appendages (at least none of the important ones) whilst lighting their illegal and awesome fireworks...and then I will proceed to not give a flying squirrel's ass if they do - because the magic of Gin Fizzies will have worked on my libido and I will be doing my impersonation of the donkey show I saw back in TJ in '98...only with the gear shift of a 1967 El Camino staring as the Donkey "El Fuego con Fuerte" I will be playing the part of Maria - the schoolgirl. ;) :eek:

I may post some pics of this special night...it depends. ;)

all pics need to vetoed by me... in its in the forum rules... no. 124 to be precise.
  • Options

[/quote

HAHAHAHA! You're family sounds so funny! (I hope you don't mind me saying).

Yep, bf's dad is a character. He's a JP but believes 'rules are made for other people'. :D

It should be a good evening.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    all pics need to vetoed by me... in its in the forum rules... no. 124 to be precise.

wait - rule 124?? I thought that was the rule where in order to post here you had to show that you could swallow your fist while standing naked in a bucket of creamed corn?? :eek:

ummm, that is what you said before!?!?! :mad: ;)

goddammit dunk! ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    wait - rule 124?? I thought that was the rule where in order to post here you had to show that you could swallow your fist while standing naked in a bucket of creamed corn?? :eek:

goddammit dunk! ;)

I need to hang with you and your family.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    as for me, i'm very excited to say, we'll be spending it in san francisco with v.i.p. passes to a mars volta show. that's totally cool. can't wait.

happy holidays suckas!

DAMN YOU!

That would be my ideal NYE. Remember, costumes are required.
  • Options

goddammit dunk! ;)

Erm... Are you two flirting? :mad:
  • Options
    :eek:

if you think standing in a bucket of creamed corn getting hit by carrot-infused spitballs while shoving your fist in your mouth (afraid of getting the hose again) is flirting...then

you really are my long lost twin! ;)

but, no - not flirting...mostly calling him out on his "rules" ;)
  • Options
    :eek:

if you think standing in a bucket of creamed corn getting hit by carrot-infused spitballs while shoving your fist in your mouth (afraid of getting the hose again) is flirting...then

you really are my long lost twin! ;)

but, no - not flirting...mostly calling him out on his "rules" ;)

heheheheheh.

I know, you're a good girl. Despite what the others say! ;)

...I'm looking forward to New Years...
  • Options
    going to the patriots-giants game at giants stadium on december 29th and watching the pats finish off their pefect regular seaon.

then hopefully moving into a new apartment and starting my new job. (fingers crossed)

and getting hammered with friends on new years eve.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    that's the one night i prefer to just spend at home in front of the fire place sipping on cocktails with the family just me wife & kids ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

dont get jealous.... the 3 of us together would be a fucktank of fun :)
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578

happy holidays suckas!

I was meant to go to San Francisco for NY's too, but the person seems to be backing out so it looks like those plans won't pan out...Hopefully I'll get up to something fun anyway :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

I still think there needs to be a 'horrified' smilie here. :):D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

fucktank.

well for that word alone I have to say that you got me in, *Mr. Cuntstick McSpoojie. ;)

:eek: isnt horrified enough for you MCKB???