Over-paid, over-hyped, over-rated bunch of wankers

SometimesSometimes Posts: 94
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Yes i'm talking about the England football team. what a bunch of useless fucking cunts. we didn't deserve to qualify, we're lucky we even had a chance.

Fair play to Peter Crouch and David Beckham, these two at least made an impact and played well. the rest of them are just shit.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    Have to wonder how much of a difference Owen and Rooney may have made
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Sometimes wrote:
    Yes i'm talking about the England football team. what a bunch of useless fucking cunts. we didn't deserve to qualify, we're lucky we even had a chance.

Fair play to Peter Crouch and David Beckham, these two at least made an impact and played well. the rest of them are just shit.

Did this only just occur to you...?
    I'm genuinely not gloating here mate, I'd like to see them do well, but they are no where near as good as they seem to think they are, not by a mile.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Did this only just occur to you...?
    I'm genuinely not gloating here mate, I'd like to see them do well, but they are no where near as good as they seem to think they are, not by a mile.

i have to disagree, as individuals and playing for their respective premier league/major league teams they should be a fantastic team if they all perform and have somebody who knows about tactics in charge! oh and if they could stay fit for once rather than damaging metatarsals' evry fucking week! still, at least we wont have to put up with the misery of going the pub full of false hopes only to get knocked out in the quarters by sweden or somebody :D
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • The sport's called Soccer and the players are called Grass-Fairies...come on get it right!
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
    i have to disagree, as individuals and playing for their respective premier league/major league teams they should be a fantastic team if they all perform and have somebody who knows about tactics in charge! oh and if they could stay fit for once rather than damaging metatarsals' evry fucking week! still, at least we wont have to put up with the misery of going the pub full of false hopes only to get knocked out in the quarters by sweden or somebody :D

You hit on a good point, we never get anywhere when we do qualify...why? I see it like this, our footballers aren't technically good enough for the 'world ' game these days. Croatia, as did Russia last game, were very comfortable with possession of the football, and our players aren't. They get away with it it the Premier league, but when it comes to 'world' football, it's no use, you bump into someone and it's a foul, you push someone to the gound and it's a yellow card. Physical contact, blood sweat and exuberance is no use on it's own at the top level.....you need to be able to keep possession as a team. And, like it or not....Englands players are not good at it.
    The sport's called Soccer and the players are called Grass-Fairies...come on get it right!

"Lou,...is that you..?" lol
  • England always seems to lose every sport nowadays. Who cares!
    England always seems to lose every sport nowadays. Who cares!
    English sports fans. And some Welsh ones.