Options

Thank You ....

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,311
edited July 2008 in The Porch
to the organizers of the fund raisers preparty damm you people are awsome no other band has fans like us so from the bottom of my heart i say great job and can't wait to do it all over again ........

Laura ,Eric ,Nixon,Flagg & wife ,demetrios and if i've forgatten anyone please excuse me i just don't remember everyone you guys are the best fans ......julio here ;)....so people put your name after me and give props to these people .............this should be a sticky ....:)
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I agree Jose!!!!! Thank you Laura, Eric, Jeannette, Flagg, Demetrios and the rest of the crew. Thanks to all of you who donated things for raffle and auction! Thanks to everyone who came out in all the different locations! I want to share something with you all. It used to be all about getting a chance to see Pearl Jam live. Since these preparties have started it has become all about hanging out and meeting all of the Jammers from all over the world. With the show becoming the icing on the cake!! This band has the most caring, giving and amazing fans!! I look forward to seeing you all again real soon. Shit Ed solo shows are under a month away!
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    all excellent events.
    I only skimmed the top in meeting people,
    it was great to meet you in person josevolution.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    The preparties and the Wishlist people are the best! I had so much fun on tour and loved getting to meet everyone! There are too many of you to even name.. Can't wait to do it again in a month!
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    the thanks goes to all of YOU!
    the fans that attend our pre-parties/fundraisers
    those that donate items for raffle or auction
    those that buy raffle tickets, t-shirts, bid on auction items, etc
    those that donate time helping us find venues to hold the parties, provide entertainment, make phone calls, send emails, help carry in our boxes and help load up at the end of the night, and whatnot
    without ALL OF YOU...none of what we (wishlist) do would be possible
    it's been said before but it cant be said enough...
    PEARL JAM FANS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!
    I believe we collectively raised 14000$ + on the east coast run courtesy of ALL OF YOU (ECM, correct me if I'm wrong)

much love to ALL of you,
    ~jeannette~

PS: cant WAIT for the eV solo run to do it all again!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    luvistower wrote:
    those that donate time helping us find venues to hold the parties, provide entertainment, make phone calls, send emails, help carry in our boxes and help load up at the end of the night, and whatnot
    I believe we collectively raised 14000$ + on the east coast run courtesy of ALL OF YOU (ECM, correct me if I'm wrong)

much love to ALL of you,
    ~jeannette~

like i said thanks sorry for forgettingabout you next time i will say hello you guys rock a ton ... :D
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    all excellent events.
    I only skimmed the top in meeting people,
    it was great to meet you in person josevolution.

it was very cool to meet you also ...
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    luvistower wrote:

much love to ALL of you,
    ~jeannette~

$14,000+ Wow that is unbelievable. Was fun to help. Hope to do it again soon!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    it was great meeting you too Jose! :) & all the Wishlist Foundation crew & the Red Roof Inn crew! ;)

shot me an email anytime on the audio/video goodies. there's so much coming soon. summer of '08 is amazing! :)
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Good Job as always!

Represent!
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    The EV shirts were in full view at my house on Friday night...but my dad was very curious to know who the hell Jeff Ament was and how he got his own t-shirt!!! :rolleyes: Funny stuff.

cheers people!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    The EV shirts were in full view at my house on Friday night...but my dad was very curious to know who the hell Jeff Ament was and how he got his own t-shirt!!! :rolleyes: Funny stuff.

cheers people!

The Jeff shirt looks and fits the best :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    Many thanks to everyone involved
    It was a great way to meet alot of you and it was a great time
    Keep up the good work
    Hope to see some of you again at the Ed shows
    -Rich
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    The amount of work that goes into putting the parties together has to be insane. I was in and out of a few of them this tour, but it was an awesome experience, I got to meet soooooo many familiar names from the board, which was probably the most fun for me since I love to talk about Pearl Jam.
    But... Laura, Jeanette, Eric and everyone else making these events possible, you deserve much more than a thank you from us... it's truly incredible what people can do when they put a little effort out there.

Oh and Jeanette a special thank you goes out to you for holding our bag during MSG 1... that was incredible of you... and thanks again for the couch in Chicago 06 :)
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    The Jeff shirt looks and fits the best :)

Agreed! I got a concert shirt and it shrunk already! And it's 2xl! :eek: Once I"m done with detox I gotta start running again...but that won't happen for awhile! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    The amount of work that goes into putting the parties together has to be insane. I was in and out of a few of them this tour, but it was an awesome experience, I got to meet soooooo many familiar names from the board, which was probably the most fun for me since I love to talk about Pearl Jam.
    But... Laura, Jeanette, Eric and everyone else making these events possible, you deserve much more than a thank you from us... it's truly incredible what people can do when they put a little effort out there.

Oh and Jeanette a special thank you goes out to you for holding our bag during MSG 1... that was incredible of you... and thanks again for the couch in Chicago 06 :)
    anytime at all!
    and you have a permanent reservation on the couch whenever you're in town :D
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament