Options

There will be Blood

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,117
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Posted about this movie 3 or 4 times but worth the continued posting. I cant WAIT to see this. Paul Thomas Anderson is a genius. Paul Dano is one of our generations best. And DANIEL DAY LEWIS. What can one say about one of the best actors who ever lived? Johnny Greenwood doing the soundtrack

The buzz around this movie is crazy. hasnt been in wide release yet, but people are calling it the next Citizen Cane, the best movie of the year etc...

Daniel is bound to get nominated for an oscar.

This is gonna be a hell of a movie.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    additionally to hear people call it DDL's finest movie ever is definitely saying something. My Left Foot, Room with a View, The Age of Innocence. Land of the Mohicans, The Crucible, Gangs of New York, Ballad of Jack and Rose. Thats a HELL OF A RESUME people.

I havent even seen it and am PSYCHED as hell
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!
    3+ hours without any point!
    HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    What, didn't want to ruin the ending on this thread too?
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    There was no ENDING! It just turned black...there was NO POINT, NO ACTION, and I don't remember one single character's name besides HD. Or maybe it was HW...
    Anyway, in a good movie, the names of the characters stick with you... This movie sucked..
    Oh yeah, I remember Eli, because of my friend Eli...
    WORTHLESS MOVIE! Where did the other thread go?
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    What, didn't want to ruin the ending on this thread too?
    OK, in the end, bill the butcher is laying on a bowling alley drunk or fucked up. Eli, the minister who he was kinda battling the entire movie for no good reason, comes to him for help. Bill the butcher then beats Eli with a bowling pin, and that is how the movie ends.
    Thank god it finally ended, I didn't expect it to, but the screen turned black and we ran for the door.
    While in this movie, I started to remember the movie "My Stupid Foot", as my little brother used to call it... I forgot how HORRIBLE it was! I was just thinking "Last of the Mohicans", "Gangs of NY", yeah, I'm going to see a Daniel Day Lewis movie for sure!
    HORRIBLE DECISION!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    you're a douche, stop posting about this movie and spoiling the ending on these posts.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time