iPod Touch

EPhi1430EPhi1430 Posts: 33
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I just got an new ipod...finally.....anyway, the new touch has a bigger screen so i could actually see myself watching video on it. So my question is does anyone know how it get your dvds into the correct format to be viewed in itunes. I think its like mpeg4....i could be wrong. I was hoping there was some free software to help me with this. If anyone can help that would be great.
Thats okay man, cause I love Frogs

Shows:
7/2/98 8/18/00 8/20/00 8/21/00 4/21/03(Home town) 4/25/00 - cancelled:( 6/19/03 6/22/03 10/2/04 10/6/04
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Wish I could help....still figuring mine out too. :confused:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    I know how to do it, just figured it out last week and now have all the office episodes on my Ipod

I'm at work though and don't know the programs, but check back around 6est and I'll post them if you still want to know.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    thunderDAN wrote:
    I know how to do it, just figured it out last week and now have all the office episodes on my Ipod

I'm at work though and don't know the programs, but check back around 6est and I'll post them if you still want to know.

Hopefully he' still not waiting for you to post. :fp: