edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
But today, I am a fan.

Please beat the Pats. Please?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    How are they gonna do that?

The Pats are perfect 15-0. Brady's going for the TD passing record and Moss for the TD catching. Bellichick wants to stick it to the NFL.

Eli sucks at home and the G-men are 3-4 at home.
    Honestly, I don't know how they made the playoffs.
    Coughlin better not rest his starters because they need to play hard for the playoffs. Look at their playoff record with Eli (0-2 including a 23-0 loss to Panthers in '05).
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Like I said, I hate the Giants...with a passion.

I just don't want to go the next whatever years hearing about the 07 Pats as the greatest team ever. But I probably will....*sigh*.

CMON BEARS. START ORTON NEXT YEAR. BRING THE MOTHER FUCKING HEAT.

NECKBEARD POWER!
  • Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Giants should just line up in a wing-t and run all day long. We can't let Sloppy Manning blow the game!
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    2/5 of Brady's line is going to be out, and NY has a really good pass rush, but still. I don't know what the Giants have to play for. They're already in the playoffs despite their usual bad second half, and if it weren't for the game being on 3 channels the Giants wouln't even have to play starters. They got forced into having to give NE a game. Baltimore blew the only really good shot at putting a blemish on the Pats record.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    2/5 of Brady's line is going to be out, and NY has a really good pass rush, but still. I don't know what the Giants have to play for. They're already in the playoffs despite their usual bad second half, and if it weren't for the game being on 3 channels the Giants wouln't even have to play starters. They got forced into having to give NE a game. Baltimore blew the only really good shot at putting a blemish on the Pats record.

Which is sad cause Baltimore blows.

It'd be so much better if this last game was against a non-playoff bound team so they could just be the spoiler and play their hearts out.
  • Options
    Like I said, I hate the Giants...with a passion.
    I just don't want to go the next whatever years hearing about the 07 Pats as the greatest team ever. But I probably will....*sigh*.

As a Pats fan, I like that idea.
  • Options
    mdigenakis wrote:
    Giants should just line up in a wing-t and run all day long. We can't let Sloppy Manning blow the game!

You guys regret trading Rivers for Eli now?
  • Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    LongRd. wrote:
    there both shitty qb's
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    one of my friends just offered me a ticket for tonight. i don't think i'm gonna take it. seems like a waste of money...
  • Options
    mdigenakis wrote:
    there both shitty qb's
    i'd pick Rivers over Eli, right now.
    ...also the Chargers were able to draft Shawne Merriman a year later through the Rivers-Eli trade.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    one of my friends just offered me a ticket for tonight. i don't think i'm gonna take it. seems like a waste of money...

i'm just going to watch the game on 4 different channels...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    One Manning down, One Manning to go..

We're tasting PERFECTION

FUCK TEH HATERS!!!

15-0 MOFO's
    NO CHAIMPAGNE FOR SHULA.

HE CAN POP THE CORK STRAIGHT UP HIS ASS!!!!!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Just hope Brady doesn't get injured, because they are going to use their starters.
    "I wish I was the full moon... you kept your house keys on" - Wishlist (Melbourne '03)
  • Options
    Now I remember why I hate the Giants.

They fucking suck.
  • Options
    Now I remember why I hate the Giants.

They fucking suck.
    it was a good game,they hung tough.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    LongRd. wrote:

....And to think Eli wanted and demanded to be in NY/NJ. However he can redeem himself with a great performance in the playoffs.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    ....And to think Eli wanted and demanded to be in NY/NJ. However he can redeem himself with a great performance in the playoffs.

Peace
    how ever..........HE WONT :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    how ever..........HE WONT :D

I have to agree....Is Randy Moss going unshavened with all the victories so far?

For the next 4 weeks I hope it gets as long as ZZ Tops beards.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)