Options

So angry right now...

DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Let's just say there were two celebrities at a bar. I talked to one for about 5 minutes about football. They leave trying to make a dinner reservation. Next thing I know, two bartenders physically shove me out of the bar for apparently running off the celebrities. Un-fucking-beliaveable.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Let's just say there were two celebrities at a bar. I talked to one for about 5 minutes about football. They leave trying to make a dinner reservation. Next thing I know, two bartenders physically shove me out of the bar for apparently running off the celebrities. Un-fucking-beliaveable.

You should've have collapsed and sued the bar and celebrities.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    You should've have collapsed and sued the bar and celebrities.

We'll see what happens.
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878

can we know who said celebrities were?
  • Options
    damn they must have been baseball fans.
  • Options
    I don't want to say because of pending legal action.
  • Options

for real? dude, thats gangsta
  • Options

It's just complete bullshit. They physically shoved me out of a bar because I apparently "ran off" these fuckign celebrities...who were probably getting free drinks all night long...it's fucking ridiculous.
  • Options
    It's just complete bullshit. They physically shoved me out of a bar because I apparently "ran off" these fuckign celebrities...who were probably getting free drinks all night long...it's fucking ridiculous.

Oh, I more then agree..

ugh!
  • Options
    Oh, I more then agree..

ugh!

The thing is...I know when I'm being a drunken asshole...this time I was not. Then I get shoved out of a bar? Fuck that...these people haven't heard the last of me.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! omg thats all me right there!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

THAT is freakin FUNNY!!! but sorry about your exxxperience.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    I hope everything works out for you.

True Story.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Yeh it is uncalled for. Are u suing? So in other news who are these celebs? Give me a clue? are they big celebs. Would I of heard about them in little old Australia? I am curious
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    Eating establishments reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with exception to protected classes, in which case you would have to prove that there was an intentional act of discrimination based on your being a member of said protected class.

However, I would think that if they used physical force to remove you from the establishment without first giving you verbal instruction, then you might have a case.

If not, then I doubt it will ever see a courtroom.
  • Options
    miskinmiskin Posts: 278
    get jiggy on their ass
    myspace.com/airstriponeuk
  • Options
    sponger wrote:

However, I would think that if they used physical force to remove you from the establishment without first giving you verbal instruction, then you might have a case.

If not, then I doubt it will ever see a courtroom.

Yeah, they shoved me first and and told me I ran them out of the place.

Whatever. Now that I've slept it off, I'm not suing or anything. It's bullshit, but whatever. I'm just never going to that bar again.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

What would your pending legal action have to do with saying who the celebrities were?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    What would your pending legal action have to due with saying who the celebrities were?

Nothing. Like I said, I'm not going to sue or anything. I'm over it now. I was just very fucking angry like that cause it was so uncalled for. But this morning, I'm laughing at the whole thing because of how ridiculous it was.
  • Options
    You should go back and take a dump on the bar.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Options
    You should go back and take a dump on the bar.

Best idea I've heard yet.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and now that I'm over the whole ordeal and just have to accept the fact that I got disrespected like a little bitch...I will reveal my mystery celebs...

Drew Barrymore & Justin Long
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Did they have a Mac?
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    If you change your mind and take action against anyone, make sure you show up in a neck brace.
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • Options
    yes. please do take a dump on there bar.

my dad had shots with steven tyler.

True Story.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Oh yeah, and now that I'm over the whole ordeal and just have to accept the fact that I got disrespected like a little bitch...I will reveal my mystery celebs...

Man, I'd have kicked you out as well for missing an opportunity to kick Long's ass and stealing his girl :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Man, I'd have kicked you out as well for missing an opportunity to kick Long's ass and stealing his girl :)

Long was real nice to me. I didn't even try to talk to Drew.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,352
    these people haven't heard the last of me.

have we?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Long was real nice to me. I didn't even try to talk to Drew.
    Haha. yeah he seems like a nice guy just from stuff on TV. Still though, Drew Barrymore in a bar. It's quite an opportunity to pass up :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    have we?

Well played.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718

Were you the photographer???

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=23397