Options

Oh the weather outside if frightful...

DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
And by frightful I mean a hot n' muggy 85 degrees.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lucky. its 34 here and the snow is melting. eww.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    And by frightful I mean a hot n' muggy 85 degrees.

Damn, you must live here in Texas!! It is 82 and humid...YUCK!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    Damn, you must live here in Texas!! It is 82 and humid...YUCK!!
    better than this shite.

• Options
    better than this shite.

No way, I would rather it be cold for this time of year!! :)
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    No way, I would rather it be cold for this time of year!! :)
    no you don't. take that back. RIGHT NOW!!!!! its so nasty out.

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    oh how i wish.....
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    On Wednesday it was 29 degrees and 5 inces of snow, today the snow is gone and it's 55 degrees. Next week I'm in Palm Beach, FL for the next 6 months.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

Metheun! Merrimack Valley represent! (I'm originally form Chelmsford)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Metheun! Merrimack Valley represent! (I'm originally form Chelmsford)
    Hellz Yeah! I love it here.

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    What is 85 degrees in Canadian? ;)

It's -5 Canadian right now where I live and I'm not liking it.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    We're at about 27 degrees fahrenheit or -3 celsius right now. I'm loving it. Jogging in this weather is wonderful! :) I wouldn't be loving it however if we had freezing rain or ice. :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options

I hear we are going to get some nasty wintery mix next week....hot chocolate and snuggling time!! :)
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    I hear we are going to get some nasty wintery mix next week....hot chocolate and snuggling time!! :)
    Sounds like you know how to make the best of a bad situation! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284

One of my favorite times... hot chocolate and snuggling time!
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    It's pouring rain...and I LOOOOOOOVE it!! :D Got a fire going...tree lit...so cozy!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    It's pouring rain...and I LOOOOOOOVE it!! :D Got a fire going...tree lit...so cozy!
    I so loved the rain when I was in SD. So far and few between. I still love it here but I almost take it for granted now, not quite but almost. :) Enjoy!
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    wolfbear wrote:
    I so loved the rain when I was in SD. So far and few between. I still love it here but I almost take it for granted now, not quite but almost. :) Enjoy!

I am!!! :D Just went to take the trash/recycling out and got caught in a downpour. It was great!! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    wolfbear wrote:
    We're at about 27 degrees fahrenheit or -3 celsius right now. I'm loving it. Jogging in this weather is wonderful! :) I wouldn't be loving it however if we had freezing rain or ice. :D

it's not that cold is it? I mean yeah I was out a bunch of times today but it didn't seem all that cold...I think my body's thermometer broke :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
    It's like 12 degrees outside right now, suppose to be down under zero I think next week sometime... wish I had a fireplace right now!
    "Seek my part, devote myself.
    My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
    -Pam Beesly
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    its 11* right now....4* with the wind chill factor

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    prism wrote:
    it's not that cold is it? I mean yeah I was out a bunch of times today but it didn't seem all that cold...I think my body's thermometer broke :)
    Yep! I am loving it though. It usually only gets this cold here when it snows and there is ice, etc. This is a true treat for us. :)
  • Options
    I am!!! :D Just went to take the trash/recycling out and got caught in a downpour. It was great!! :D
    I can remember! Rain is great! :)
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    its 11* right now....4* with the wind chill factor
    i can't even wrap my head around 11 degrees!! i've become so acclimated to florida's 70 degree "winters"...though i think it's going to be in the 80s this week. seeing people walking around in bathing suits is strange in december.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.