Options

Fuck Customer Service!!

ucsbledbetterucsbledbetter Posts: 173
edited April 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I just spent 4 hours on the phone with Southern California Gas. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I used an automated system called Bill Matrix to make a payment weeks ago and today I come home and find out my service is suspended and my money is lost in some random pool of wrong information. Why cant customer service people just fix the situation the first time instead of me calling 11 different people, yes 11!!! Every single person told me to call someone else ............... Just fuckin handle it!!!!

I work for AT&T and thought our customer service was shit, well it is shit.

END RANT
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Ah the joys of customer service. I used to be a customer service manager for a big retail store and I had to handle all of the complaints against customer service. People would report with most outrageous things to me, that the employees had done or said to them. Talking about having to come up with creative damage control. Ugh!!

I get so fed up when I have an experience like you did, Its never anyones problem right? they just keep passing you around.. so frustrating.
  • Options
    It is never anyones problem except mine
  • Options
    samicksamick Posts: 373
    I hate automated customer service when i call places...........I usually just hit a bunch of buttons until i get a human............
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    I just spent 4 hours on the phone with Southern California Gas. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I used an automated system called Bill Matrix to make a payment weeks ago and today I come home and find out my service is suspended and my money is lost in some random pool of wrong information. Why cant customer service people just fix the situation the first time instead of me calling 11 different people, yes 11!!! Every single person told me to call someone else ............... Just fuckin handle it!!!!

END RANT

Do you not balance your checking account? If it was weeks ago, you should have noticed that your balance didn't match your banks balance when they didn't deduct it.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    know1 wrote:
    Do you not balance your checking account? If it was weeks ago, you should have noticed that your balance didn't match your banks balance when they didn't deduct it.
    Maybe i read it wrong, but i read it as though they had paid it but the money was transferred to a random pool somehow. So the money would not be in their account. It would be floating around somewhere.
  • Options
    know1 wrote:

Thanks for the advise! LOL My checking account was balanced however it was not showing up on my gas co. account as being paid. It was lost in some pool of funds without a matching gas co. account number
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    Thanks for the advise! LOL My checking account was balanced however it was not showing up on my gas co. account as being paid. It was lost in some pool of funds without a matching gas co. account number

Gotcha. I misunderstood. Sorry for your trouble.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I hear you.

I have been fighting w/con ed and verizon for months.

I have had it.
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    This topic reminds me of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_knvtpENoQ
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222

END RANT

the bigger the company the shitter the service, and the further away they are from you ;) take BT for example their customer services are based in India...haha. and i'd rather speak to someone who is based in UK or better in London....so if after my call if i'm still not satisfied i could at least go and have a good old punch up :D:D
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    so i just had an all out war w/ verizon. even though i have been contacting them since January 4th about a piece of furniture they broke while installing FIOS.....and not one person has gotten back to me or gotten anything done - they think I am ridiculous for asking them to credit my bill. they basically think they owe me nothing for the 4 months of non responsiveness. they think as long as my furniture is fixed all is well - even though in total it will take 6 months....and about 20 phone calls from me. when i asked for some credit towards my bill, the manager actually laughed. and when i said i was going to terminate all my business with verizon - cell, internet, land lane - her response "ok, fine"

now that's customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    so i just had an all out war w/ verizon. even though i have been contacting them since January 4th about a piece of furniture they broke while installing FIOS.....and not one person has gotten back to me or gotten anything done - they think I am ridiculous for asking them to credit my bill. they basically think they owe me nothing for the 4 months of non responsiveness. they think as long as my furniture is fixed all is well - even though in total it will take 6 months....and about 20 phone calls from me. when i asked for some credit towards my bill, the manager actually laughed. and when i said i was going to terminate all my business with verizon - cell, internet, land lane - her response "ok, fine"

now that's customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that is awesome, in a really shitty way