ucsbledbetterucsbledbetter Posts: 173
edited February 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Retooled and ready to destroy the Dodgers this year! Woot
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

I may live in NYC, but my heart, like Tony Bennets enlarged prostate, is in San Francisco! Go Giants!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    You must be a Dodger fan. The Giants "retooled"??? Aside from adding Aaron Rowand they've....well they've.....oh yeah! The haven't done anything. They're retooled to do about the same thing they did last year.
  • Options
    dude ... last place in the NL. remember this post in October when you're not watching your team in the playoffs.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    long red wrote:
    dude ... last place in the NL. remember this post in October when you're not watching your team in the playoffs.

Being a 49ers, Giants, and Celtics fan I've grown quite accustomed to this empty feeling year round for playoff time! At least I have the Celtics this year! I could be a Kings fan! :eek:
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,071

Doubt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    It's nice to dream... they're still a little young, but maybe 2009?
  • Options
    Our pitching is gonna be sick, Zito is gonna pull his head out of his ass and Lincecum and Cain are gonna be 20 game winners! WOO HOO!!

The best part is the NL West is always a shoot out. We will be there in September to ruin the Dodgers chances once again, muhahahahaha!!
  • Options
    AstroFanAstroFan Posts: 193
    Our pitching is gonna be sick

Yeah, the Giants pitchers will be sick when they take a look at the lineup Bruce Bochy will have to trot out there every day.