MacDonald's in the fridge

mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
who does this? seriously roommates this is twice this week, it's gross everyone knows it. WTF?
"I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• macdonald? I know he has a farm and old.....but now hes in the fridge? let em out!
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • mrwalkerb wrote:
    who does this? seriously roommates this is twice this week, it's gross everyone knows it. WTF?

It's better than wasting food... if you can call it that.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Wow, someone has completely run out of rational things to bitch and moan about, huh?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Better than the backseat of the car, right?
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    ok have you guys ever eaten fast food after it's been in the fridge? so disgusting, like you could maybe get away with fries but not burgers they get all soggy and just uhhhg, also I was drunk when I started this thread but the sentiment remains
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • mrwalkerb wrote:
    ok have you guys ever eaten fast food after it's been in the fridge? so disgusting, like you could maybe get away with fries but not burgers they get all soggy and just uhhhg, also I was drunk when I started this thread but the sentiment remains

i was gonna say...........:D........
    Not to mention it stinks up the fridge like only chinese food can.

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    that's fuckin' nasty
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    mrwalkerb wrote:

NO WAY!!Fast Food Fries? Cold? You're out of your mind! I would prefer neither, but if forced to choose I'll go with the burger over the fries.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • White Castle heats up well the next morning :)
    "It's all happening"
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    NO WAY!!Fast Food Fries? Cold? You're out of your mind! I would prefer neither, but if forced to choose I'll go with the burger over the fries.

I was thinking the same thing. Cold chips/fries taste like cardboard.
  • I was thinking the same thing. Cold chips/fries taste like cardboard.
    have you ever tried cardboard?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • have you ever tried cardboard?

You know what I mean. :)
  • have you ever tried cardboard?

my grandma's cardboard is the best, she serves it with a sweet wasabi sauce.
    "It's all happening"
  • my grandma's cardboard is the best, she serves it with a sweet wasabi sauce.
    STOP! your making me hungry :)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    that's pretty nasty. how much does the mcd's cost? they cant afford to toss that shit?

unless they were drunk and it just seemed like a good idea at the time. if that's the case... do they actually eat it the next day?
  • While nothing to bitch about

it is gross and no, cold fries are mcnasty
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    No need to put it in a fridge, I seen a story where someone did a study on how long you can leave Mcdonalds out on a counter. From what I could recall, she left it there for a month and it didn't look any different than day 1 :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    a leftover cheeseburger is great ... just nuke it!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,940
    White Castle heats up well the next morning :)
    and gives the shits the same that night!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Why bother refridgerating it?

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=42969

PS i don't support the claim that this food is "not real" because it lasts long. Anything that's dehydrated and salted will last...it's called curing.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Snackwraps
    McChickens
    Caesar Salads

All fair game to put in the fridge. Must eat within 24 hrs tho.

And this thread made me think of

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFaJWIaL7WIQzO-dFu7-9tMBHuTQuYmCNyVE_8bJArp1p1uNc95WJZrFDT
  • Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    When I was in college I had this roomie who would buy like 10 cheeseburgers at a time (that's when they had the 29 cent Tuesdays, or whatever it was called...hmm...maybe they still have that...anyway) and he would just put them in the freezer and then re-heat them in the toaster.
    I remember it really irritated me to see that crap in my freezer, so I feel ya.
    How I choose to feel is how I am