Options

The Real All Photos - No Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    Well I like men aswell as women, but wouldn't touch cunts like Justin Wankerlake with a barge pole.

I actually like Justin Timberlake. He won me over when he hosted SNL. He was sooo funny. Epecially when him and Jimmy Fallon did the Bee Gees skit. Fucking classic. Maybe that's why I think he's hot...b/c he's funny. And as far as music goes...well I don't own anything of his, but his solo stuff isn't bad at all. It's good in it's genre and it's good music to dance to.
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I actually like Justin Timberlake. He won me over when he hosted SNL. He was sooo funny. Epecially when him and Jimmy Fallon did the Bee Gees skit. Fucking classic. Maybe that's why I think he's hot...b/c he's funny. And as far as music goes...well I don't own anything of his, but his solo stuff isn't bad at all. It's good in it's genre and it's good music to dance to.

That was the funniest skit EVER! Justin seems like a good sport! I loved that whole show with him hosting. I don't own any of his music, but he seems like a real nice guy!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734

I agree that he's cool. His music might suck gigantic african tribal penis, but he seems like a dude you could have a beer with and he wouldn't be such a fucking diva. I thought he was very cool when he got "punk'd," and didn't act like a little bitch about it.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    fanch75 wrote:
    I agree that he's cool. His music might suck gigantic african tribal penis, but he seems like a dude you could have a beer with and he wouldn't be such a fucking diva. I thought he was very cool when he got "punk'd," and didn't act like a little bitch about it.

he called his mom...

but that "huge gigantic african tribal penis" nearly caused an accident with water and my computer!
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    i think hes a tool hes a show off for the camera and i remember when he got punkd he called his mom thats kinda being a wuss if you ask me be a man dud dont call mommy i actually think the dude from newly weds cant remember his name but he seems like a cool dude into sports and drinkin n shit hes more of a man justins too girly
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

www.myspace.com/hattricks412
  • Options
    i think hes a tool hes a show off for the camera and i remember when he got punkd he called his mom thats kinda being a wuss if you ask me be a man dud dont call mommy i actually think the dude from newly weds cant remember his name but he seems like a cool dude into sports and drinkin n shit hes more of a man justins too girly

ahhh, so that's why you took so much offense to me saying you looked like him.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    smithnic wrote:
    he called his mom...

yeah you're right, i forgot about that. he clearly has never had to do anything for himself in his life.

you're right.

he may be cool, but he's a wuss.

i do think nick lechey (sp?) seems cool. eventaully he'll tire of his high-maintenance wife and he'll hook up with somebody else. Plus, he's from the 'natti, so that's cool.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    eden wrote:
    Its amazing what padded, push up bras are doing for girls these days :)

Dont know why that random idea popped in my head :D

A bit misleading, but still looks nice. It's all good.
  • Options
    Hey Jason,

Your PM's are full..... so delete that shit so I can holla at yo fine ass! ;)
  • Options
    hotties!hotties!everywhere!
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602

Hi...my name is Andy. ;)

speaking of people drooling over you...I uhhh like uhh have an extra ticket to the Toronto show.

LMAO
  • Options
    LBC1076LBC1076 Posts: 224
    hotties!hotties!everywhere!

YOU!!

I've missed you!
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Drew263 wrote:
    Hi...my name is Andy. ;)

speaking of people drooling over you...I uhhh like uhh have an extra ticket to the Toronto show.

LMAO

Hi there! An extra ticket huh?
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    Hi there! An extra ticket huh?

lol...yeah. person that was going to use it had to back out. so it's available.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Awww, you are so cute! You always talk down about yourself so I guess I was expecting a fat sweaty guy or something, lol. I love guys that wear glasses too. It's like the sexiest thing ever. Have a little more confidence...you're a stud! ;)

hahaha, not fat and sweaty... more tall gangly and dorky. good looking enough to hang out with and maybe tease a little bit, not quite hot enough to want to jump into bed with them. the classic fallback guy/girl's best friend. but hey, could be worse eh? in any case, thank you for the compliment, but im certainly no stud! :)
  • Options
    LBC1076 wrote:
    YOU!!

I've missed you!
    me too ollie!
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    me too ollie!

wow look who has decided to bless us with her presence.
  • Options
    wow look who has decided to bless us with her presence.
    wow
    its studmuffin!!! :eek:

:(
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    wow
    its studmuffin!!! :eek:

:(

its me

i havent been here much lately either
  • Options
    its me

i havent been here much lately either
    You never even called.....
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    You never even called.....

i'm sorry...

i must have lost your number or assumed you were gonna call me
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Did anyone hear about the radio show in Ireland that makes spoof calls to celebs who are staying in Dublin? Well one week they called Justin pretending they were Colin Farrell (who they mimic a lot) and he asked him did he want to go out for a few scoops (drinks) and Justin was all cool saying yeh that’d be great and all that. But then ‘Colin’ started going on about how he ‘rattled Britney’ and Justin was all ‘screw you’ and all that. I always wonder if Colin knows they do this cos I’m sure they’re giving him a really bad name, lol. He also rang Ronaldo when the Brazilian team were staying here last year.

‘I uhhh like uhh have an extra ticket to the Toronto show’

:( Sorry!

What about evenflow?’s little sister?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Nobody sits like this rock sits. You rock, rock. The rock just sits and is. You show us how to just sit here and that's what we need.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Did anyone hear about the radio show in Ireland that makes spoof calls to celebs who are staying in Dublin? Well one week they called Justin pretending they were Colin Farrell (who they mimic a lot) and he asked him did he want to go out for a few scoops (drinks) and Justin was all cool saying yeh that’d be great and all that. But then ‘Colin’ started going on about how he ‘rattled Britney’ and Justin was all ‘screw you’ and all that. I always wonder if Colin knows they do this cos I’m sure they’re giving him a really bad name, lol. He also rang Ronaldo when the Brazilian team were staying here last year.

‘I uhhh like uhh have an extra ticket to the Toronto show’

:( Sorry!

What about evenflow?’s little sister?

HaHAHAHA :D that was Hi-larious. I only heard the justin one but I was in stitches. I'd say Colin Farrell would probably laugh too. He always comes across as a good guy in interviews, and I'd say he could take the joke pretty well.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    BradassBradass Posts: 88
    I should probably post a picture on here.
    That is, I should, but I'm not going to.
    One time I was trying to print a picture of me so I could give it to a friend to cheer him up after he was diagnosed with cancer, but the printer jammed, and my friend died.
  • Options
    violet rayviolet ray Posts: 502
    You ask me to enter
    But then You make me crawl
    And I can't be holding on
    To what You got
    When all You've got is hurt
    ----
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
  • Options
    Nobody sits like this rock sits. You rock, rock. The rock just sits and is. You show us how to just sit here and that's what we need.
  • Options
    violet rayviolet ray Posts: 502
    Beautiful like I suspected! :D

like you suspected?

nah...just dorky :o

but thank you :)
    You ask me to enter
    But then You make me crawl
    And I can't be holding on
    To what You got
    When all You've got is hurt
    ----
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
  • Options
    violet ray wrote:
    like you suspected?

nah...just dorky :o

but thank you :)

I like to make up my words as I go along... and Just agree with me.. I am a beautiful dork too... we just are what we are...
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374

aww thats a cute pic:)