i'm gone...
    in the far of distance.
    as my tail lights fade.
    no-one thinks to witness.
    but they will someday.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Here's me

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/Hitch-Hiker85/Canteen.jpg I have the furry collar(on the right)
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/Hitch-Hiker85/000_0712.jpg and heres me rockin the house at a birthday party :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Here's me

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/Hitch-Hiker85/Canteen.jpg I have the furry collar(on the right)
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/Hitch-Hiker85/000_0712.jpg and heres me rockin the house at a birthday party :D

thanks for sharing...rock on ireland...
    for the lights of the city.
    only look good when i'm speeding.
    i wanna leave it all behind me.
    cause this time.
    i'm gone...
    in the far of distance.
    as my tail lights fade.
    but they will someday.
  • Options
  • Options
    hsewifhsewif Posts: 444

Your mom reminds me of my aunt.....Hip and funky, seems like she's 40 although she's pushing 65. :)
  • Options
    hsewif wrote:
    Your mom reminds me of my aunt.....Hip and funky, seems like she's 40 although she's pushing 65. :)

no way is she pushing 65...lol...she's 40ish...
    cause this time.
    i'm gone...
    in the far of distance.
    as my tail lights fade.
    but they will someday.
  • Options
    you brown-noser! ;) the pink grew out, my hair is probably better like that photo. although i got my hair cut cause at the back it was starting to look like a mini-mullet! LOL oh and thanks...yep i'm feeling old i've got that place in the retirement village booked! ;)

A girl says you're cute and you call her a brown noser? Man, you sure have a way with the ladies. It's probably a good thing I didn't ask you out...you might have accused me of being a prostitute or something. ;)
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    He coulda said, "Dayum Boo, I's think I's in looooooove!"
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    He coulda said, "Dayum Boo, I's think I's in looooooove!"

could you leave me your photobucket password so i can check out your photo's....lol...it's not fair...lol...peace...
    cause this time.
    i'm gone...
    in the far of distance.
    as my tail lights fade.
    but they will someday.
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    I have new pictures but I am not a machine people, it'll take a while before I put them on the wide web.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    A girl says you're cute and you call her a brown noser? Man, you sure have a way with the ladies. It's probably a good thing I didn't ask you out...you might have accused me of being a prostitute or something. ;)

LOL handling compliments about one's appearance isn't the easiest thing. i can play it down and make jokes eg: brown-noser LOL or post pics left, right and centre and look like a vain prick. the former is better right? LOL
    if you're ever down under give me a call! ;) hehe maybe i shouldn't have used that term "down under" hahahha
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    LBC1076LBC1076 Posts: 224

Hi! Nice pic and nice sig line, I love Mallrats.
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146

*blink*

*blink*

hi....welcome to the big show!
  • Options
    LBC1076 wrote:
    Hi! Nice pic and nice sig line, I love Mallrats.

Mallrats is GREAT!!
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    LOL handling compliments about one's appearance isn't the easiest thing. i can play it down and make jokes eg: brown-noser LOL or post pics left, right and centre and look like a vain prick. the former is better right? LOL
    if you're ever down under give me a call! ;) hehe maybe i shouldn't have used that term "down under" hahahha

haha, it's cool. I actually don't handle compliments well either. I usually take the modest route and say, "Eh, I'm ok for a white girl"...but sometimes if somebody catches me off guard I'll freeze up and blurt out something rude or ridiculous like, "Uhhh, tell me something I don't know" and then of course look like a total ass in the process. Even though I was just trying to be funny I look like a conceited bitch. OOPS!

But here's a good one that I used the other day that you can borrow. This guy at work kept complimenting me left and right so finally I said, "Dude...if you wanna get in my pants just ask!" And then we had a laugh and no more uncomfortable situation...YAY!
  • Options
    haha, it's cool. I actually don't handle compliments well either. I usually take the modest route and say, "Eh, I'm ok for a white girl"...but sometimes if somebody catches me off guard I'll freeze up and blurt out something rude or ridiculous like, "Uhhh, tell me something I don't know" and then of course look like a total ass in the process. Even though I was just trying to be funny I look like a conceited bitch. OOPS!

But here's a good one that I used the other day that you can borrow. This guy at work kept complimenting me left and right so finally I said, "Dude...if you wanna get in my pants just ask!" And then we had a laugh and no more uncomfortable situation...YAY!

HaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options

let me introduce myself.....i even have an aussie accent! ;)
    The wind is blowing cold

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Options

haha tell me something i don't know that is so conceited yet oh so funny! LOL so what if the dude then asked you if it was okay to get in your pants? LOL if its something i've done well in an academic sense or sporting way or whatever then its easier to have pride over it. but looks i have no control......
    The wind is blowing cold

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Options
    In cartoon fashion
    *jaw drops, tongue rolls out to ground, eyes bug out of sockets, horn blows*
  • Options
    In cartoon fashion

you back off....i cracked on to her first! :p
    The wind is blowing cold

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Options
    In cartoon fashion
    Yeah, I be doin that too. :)
  • Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570

You are a beautiful girl. Your smile really stands out.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    attractive girls should be warned that as soon as you post your pic, you're getting at least 15 posts hitting on you.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    smithnic wrote:
    attractive girls should be warned that as soon as you post your pic, you're getting at least 15 posts hitting on you.
    True. Some of the guys here can be pervs.

*runs to edit prior post*
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    smithnic wrote:

and pms and ims.....
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I'd rather be mysterious and not post my pic.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    smithnic wrote:

oh come on they surely have to love it! lol so long as none of the guys start stalking them with pms its all good fun. *runs off to write some heart-breaking poetry for inhiding* ;)
    The wind is blowing cold

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Options
    The only one I have at the moment....I'll get more....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/IMG_0357.jpg
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....