Options

Survivor: China

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    p.s. There are a lot of BIG boobs this season!! yikes!!
    You say it like its a bad thing. :D

Think maybe Ashley the wrestler's are all natural? ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    of course, they're natural, sheesh.

my husband was just worried that big boobs would be voted off.

anyway... the nashville guy is the pearl jam fan.
    don't know anything else about him but he'll have to be my preleiminary favorite.

the surfer is cute :)
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • Options
    it kills me how judgemental these people are. They should have listened to Chicken - he's obviously a farmer, knows how to build and minipulate land yet they brushed him off (accent? name of chicken? hillbilly? who knows but you know what I'm saying?) and he got irritated and decided not to give his input. So they voted him off. He could have been useful as they were building camp and starting off as a tribe.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • Options
    I'm ready for the new season of Survivor!!!!

Especially after a disappointing Big Brother season.

same here, markymark.

this season of survivor looks like it's going to be a good one. i really like the setting and the cast seems like a good group of competitors for the most part.

i was happy they decided to vote out chicken and keep ashley. she'll be valuable in the challenges for the next little while at least. i fear that james will suffer a great deal soon with that muscle mass. i'm going on the assumption that he's used to a certain amount of calories that he won't be getting now. it's happened a couple of times before when people have come in with too much mass. we'll see...

great first episode. i'm excited for next week! :)
  • Options
    of course, they're natural, sheesh.

my husband was just worried that big boobs would be voted off.

anyway... the nashville guy is the pearl jam fan.
    don't know anything else about him but he'll have to be my preleiminary favorite.

the surfer is cute :)

no they're not
    natural boobs move
    those didnt move not once, even in the previews for next week where they showed her wrestling some other girl to the ground :p
    my vote for winner goes to the gravedigger
    except his tribe will probably view him as a threat and vote him off too early and then never win another challenge
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    I wonder why it was that only one team got rice.
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    You say it like its a bad thing. :D

Think maybe Ashley the wrestler's are all natural? ;)

heheh... i think the they should just permanently blurr-out her chest whenever she's on screen... i have a feeling those things are going to be hard to contain! they seem to have minds of their own! :eek:

edit: I was disappointed in Frosti's performance at the challenge - for a free-running artist, i thought he'd give his team a huge advantage, but James kicked his ass! :p
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    This early in the game, I find no one is likable yet. They are all personality-less. I like the show a lot more when it's down to around 10ish people left.

But the waitress out of New York seemed snooty in the 1st episode.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    awful show....you're better off staring into the universe than wasting your time with that nonsene

Thanks mom.
  • Options
    How the hell can you vote off ashley? i have no reason to watch now. she was hott. two t's hott. i might have to watch wrestling now.
    and they voted her off for that "tool" dave. horrible.
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    How the hell can you vote off ashley? i have no reason to watch now. she was hott. two t's hott. i might have to watch wrestling now.
    and they voted her off for that "tool" dave. horrible.

Her boobs grossed me out. While I can appreciate a well constructed man-made pair, hers were not the case. Ick.
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    I was hoping they would keep Ashley around. I thought she had more entertainment potential than Dave. I don't like Dave. He's not even the type I can Love to Hate; he's just lame.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    I have to ask...what about the lady last night that was all in tears because she didn't have her bible? "If I could just read it and have some time with God, I know I would feel better". I hope they keep her around long enough so that we can see her deteriorate into the lying and backstabbing phase of the show. I will get great pleasure from that.

I don't mean any disrespect to Christians, but man...can't you just have time with God whenever you want? Its not like you need an appointment or anything.
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Dave's a prick, but it was pretty important for the team to keep him.. Jean-Robert will be on the chopping block when Red votes. I can't believe Sherea voted for Ashley though.
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    I was hoping they would keep Ashley around. I thought she had more entertainment potential than Dave. I don't like Dave. He's not even the type I can Love to Hate; he's just lame.

same here. i was surprised they didn't vote him out, especially after everyone said what they said at tribal council. dave may work hard at camp, but he blew it in the challenge and i don't see the tribe being any more likely to come together with him still around. they may have worked better together if ashley had stayed.
  • Options
    same here. i was surprised they didn't vote him out, especially after everyone said what they said at tribal council. dave may work hard at camp, but he blew it in the challenge and i don't see the tribe being any more likely to come together with him still around. they may have worked better together if ashley had stayed.

Totally, I think they would have become a more cohesive group had they dumped Dave.

I think it's funny that when he's barking orders he stands in front of the group (apart from them) like some sort of drill sergeant or something.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    Totally, I think they would have become a more cohesive group had they dumped Dave.

I think it's funny that when he's barking orders he stands in front of the group (apart from them) like some sort of drill sergeant or something.

They should have kept boobs around! I liked her. Dave is not strong, he will be one of the next to go. He was a pansy at the last challenge.
  • Options
    Is Courtney the weakest person on earth? She's what?....5 foot 4 inches, 74 pounds....on a fat day?

and what's with Dave pulling a Richard hatch?
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    ^^Ha ha^^

Pretty funny last night---a little too much skin though!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    sennin wrote:
    Is Courtney the weakest person on earth? She's what?....5 foot 4 inches, 74 pounds....on a fat day?
    Watching her attempt to swing a machete was just laughable...I mean it looked like she was trying to lift an anvil, whats the machete, 3 pounds?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    I am so bored of Survivor........ this one seems really blah.
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    I am so bored of Survivor........ this one seems really blah.

that's how it has been for me the last few shows until they merge i guess. why do i keep watching???? :p
  • Options
    anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    sennin wrote:

and what's with Dave pulling a Richard hatch?

She looks like she could be blown away by a little breeze.

I liked how when Dave stripped his pants off, it really didn't seem to phase the other team all that much. I laughed so hard at that dumbass.

I honestly can not believe how ripped James is. His body is a flipping work of art. He has muscles in places I've never even noticed on a guy before.
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    ^^Ha ha^^

Pretty funny last night---a little too much skin though!!

Too much skin on Denise alone!
  • Options
    Anyone still watching this?????

That skinny chick has to go!!!

and that gravedigger cracks me up. is his name James?
  • Options
    who got the boot last night? I was at Henry Rollins and forgot to dvr Survivor. Dang it.
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Anyone still watching this?????

That skinny chick has to go!!!

and that gravedigger cracks me up. is his name James?

She looks sickly. gross.
  • Options
    who got the boot last night? I was at Henry Rollins and forgot to dvr Survivor. Dang it.

pretty please? :)
  • Options

Jaime voted out.

I guess I will go for Erik even though he is quiet -- he lists PJ as a fav: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15/survivors/erik.shtml?view=fav
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Jaime voted out.

I guess I will go for Erik even though he is quiet -- he lists PJ as a fav: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15/survivors/erik.shtml?view=fav

thank you.

Isn't Erik the virgin? Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)