Options

Bill Parcells to the Dolphins!

aspoonfulweighsatonaspoonfulweighsaton Posts: 1,985
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Hell yeah!

Now if he would only coach...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-dolphins-parcells&prov=ap&type=lgns

Even more reason that Miami is going to shock the world on Sunday!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,353
    he is a quitter allways has allways will, great coach though
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    probably one of the greatest coaches of all time. he always gives his players the opportinity to win. its all about execution. he is always preaching that. if they executed for him over the years, he has at least 4 superbowls.

because he keeps so much close to himself, we have no idea the reasons for his previous departures from teams. the patriot thing was fucked up, but who knows what happened there.

he won in NY with a backup QB and RB (hostetler and anderson).

he took the patriots to the bowl and if it werent for desmond howard, he wins that one.

he took the fucking jets 12-4 his second year and starter Vinne got hurt and killed those hopes.

he had the cowboys a field goal snap away from the NFC championship game last year.

he is a winner. that early patriot team was his team. belichek should count his lucky stars that bledsoe got hurt and he found brady. who knows how that would have ended up.

this dallas team is his team. i think he had enough of T.O. I really do. he hates it when any player is bigger than the team, and T.O definately was a distraction down there. thats why they wont win this year either. he will get in a fight with Tony before its all over. this little simpson thing is just the tip of the iceberg. granted its a joke, but its a bad joke.

dolphins are lucky!
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    I do think that he will do good things with the dolphins, but for Parcell's himself, this could be the easiest decision ever.

With the good draft picks, and just the cyclical nature and parody in the league, the team has to improve. If two years from now the dolphins are 9-7 and making a run at the playoffs, he looks like a genius.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    I do think that he will do good things with the dolphins, but for Parcell's himself, this could be the easiest decision ever.

With the good draft picks, and just the cyclical nature and parody in the league, the team has to improve. If two years from now the dolphins are 9-7 and making a run at the playoffs, he looks like a genius.

Well, keep in mind that the Dolphins finished only a game back of the Pats last year in the AFC East. This year is a complete fluke and it shouldn't take long for them to get back near the top as long as they focus on their defense and stay healthy.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,279
    I guess now his nickname will be "Dolphin safe Tuna"
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options

heehee... I just noticed that I typed parody instead of parity :)
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    he is a quitter allways has allways will, great coach though

Yup..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,279
    heehee... I just noticed that I typed parody instead of parity :)
    Which isn't totally inaccurate. ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    I saw the Dolphins play and win their game last weekend and THAt TEAM IS NOT THAT BAD. They'll give the Patriots some trouble in a few years it appears. The big Tuna knows how to play those minds games like Belichek.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)