First post from the new job!

western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
So i finally get out on my own in my new job...away from the training desk and now there's nothing to do haha. What better way to spend the last hour and a half at work than by posting on here :D
"Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    hey good to see ya!! :) is the new job in ct? how was the move?
  • Now that's the kind of job I want!

I want a job where I can dick around on here and get paid for it!

:D
  • cutback wrote:
    hey good to see ya!! :) is the new job in ct? how was the move?

Not to shabby. The move was alright....the 12 hour drive out here wasn't :rolleyes: I kinda live in the ghetto too but i think i'll take that w/ the cheap rent associated w/ it :D
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

• AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    cool! Congrats on the new job! What type of job is it?
    Welcome to the East coast! how do you like it so far?
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Allie wrote:
    cool! Congrats on the new job! What type of job is it?
    Welcome to the East coast! how do you like it so far?

Thanks. I pretty much talk to pilots all day. Take their flight times, tell them where they're going...basically a lot of dispatch stuff for a private jet company called CitationShares.

As far as the East coast goes, i love it out here. I went up to boston a couple weekends ago and had A LOT of fun there. I really can't complain...except for the traffic. I guess i didn't expect it to be THIS busy...but i don't really mind it.

"She fell funny"

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Not to shabby. The move was alright....the 12 hour drive out here wasn't :rolleyes: I kinda live in the ghetto too but i think i'll take that w/ the cheap rent associated w/ it :D

ghetto in connecticut......hehehehe :D
  • Not to shabby. The move was alright....the 12 hour drive out here wasn't :rolleyes: I kinda live in the ghetto too but i think i'll take that w/ the cheap rent associated w/ it :D

I would like to see what tha hood looks like in CT. Do the Bloods and Kryps wear red and blue Polo shirts with the collars popped or unpopped?
    "It's all happening"
    Thanks. I pretty much talk to pilots all day. Take their flight times, tell them where they're going...basically a lot of dispatch stuff for a private jet company called CitationShares.

As far as the East coast goes, i love it out here. I went up to boston a couple weekends ago and had A LOT of fun there. I really can't complain...except for the traffic. I guess i didn't expect it to be THIS busy...but i don't really mind it.

sounds pretty cool! I'm glad you are enjoying it! Your gf moved here with you, I hope?! If so, does she like it also?

Are you going to get to fly any planes yourself?
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • I would like to see what tha hood looks like in CT. Do the Bloods and Kryps wear red and blue Polo shirts with the collars popped or unpopped?

hahaha. connecticut to a t. It isn't really that bad. I would be concerned walking downtown by myself though.

"She fell funny"

• Allie wrote:
    sounds pretty cool! I'm glad you are enjoying it! Your gf moved here with you, I hope?! If so, does she like it also?

Are you going to get to fly any planes yourself?

Nope, the fiance is still in michigan. I think she'll move out here in august after we get married though.

"She fell funny"

Nope, the fiance is still in michigan. I think she'll move out here in august after we get married though.
    OH! Fiance? When?!! When's the wedding?!
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Allie wrote:
    OH! Fiance? When?!! When's the wedding?!

Hahaha. Engaged Sept. 21...getting married Aug. 2 :D

"She fell funny"

Hahaha. Engaged Sept. 21...getting married Aug. 2 :D
    CONGRATS!!!

Where's the wedding going to be?
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Allie wrote:
    CONGRATS!!!

Where's the wedding going to be?

Back in Michigan. What a damn stressful thing to plan out. I had no idea before we started. We actually have a lot of it planned out so that's good.

"She fell funny"

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :D:D

Good to "hear" from you. Glad things are going well for you.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:

ghetto in connecticut......hehehehe :D
    :nono: :nono:
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    I still don't think I've posted from my full-time job. I'll have to remedy that, and post from the job I start in May.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23