Options

Post a REAL pic of yourself.

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    long red wrote:
    hey, if you dont have the balls to ask then you dont deserve a shot at all.

What is going on here?! hahaha.. you guys are too much.. I seriously thought you'd all gag and laugh at the first picture. Its bad come, on! I gag and laugh at it. But you know, being able to not take yourself seriously is a good thing. I worked hard to change, I can make fun of myself now.
  • Options
    What is going on here?! hahaha.. you guys are too much.. I seriously thought you'd all gag and laugh at the first picture. Its bad come, on! I gag and laugh at it. But you know, being able to not take yourself seriously is a good thing. I worked hard to change, I can make fun of myself now.

i likes 'em big, small, one and all.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063

Unlike long red, who'd fuck anything that moves, I have standards. You look fine in the first pic too, but congrats on your accomplishments..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Unlike long red, who'd fuck anything that moves, I have standards. You look fine in the first pic too, but congrats on your accomplishments..

how dare you.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    my "after" is a "before"

AMEN, Sista! My thoughts exactly.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Okay here goes nothing:

BEFORE:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21445886@N08/2195840198/

AFTER:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21445886@N08/2195840262/

Both taken with the same person next to me so its a good comparison.. The before was December 29th 2005, and the after was December 25th 2007.

You're beautiful either way.

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Someone pm'd me and asked for this...You asked me a question about the Gorge and its location. I for the life of me cant remember who you were and have since erased the pm...I am in the middle.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/scottiepj/lastscan.jpg
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    You're beautiful either way.
    agreed. 45? thats good inspiration...not that you needed to, I am working on it myself.

I cant believe how this thread has grown!!! since yesterday. thanks for the kind words. I think people are just too nice. :p

Its soo neat seeing everyone...still such an amazing concept- after all of these years. :P :rolleyes:
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/patrickpjfan/patrickfirstgrade.jpg

Me a very long time ago. :D

I must have liked green that day. lol

OMG how freakin' cute were you??? :D I love seeing pics of people when they were kids.

Gray Saturday, you look FAB in both pics!!
  • Options
    agreed. 45? thats good inspiration...not that you needed to, I am working on it myself.

As am I. GraySaturday, no more yummy Ben & Jerry's for me. I'm settling for nonfat, low-calorie yogurt. YUM. :D

• Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    Someone pm'd me and asked for this...You asked me a question about the Gorge and its location. I for the life of me cant remember who you were and have since erased the pm...I am in the middle.

the one with the poster? ;)
  • Options
    cat72 wrote:
    the one with the poster? ;)

HAHA....You caught that, huh? There were actually 3 of them in there at the time. Since I had the tube, I got to carry them all... We were able to buy merch hours before they opened the lines. It was very nice and stress free. This was taken as I was taking them back out to the car, before we met up with Jeff....:)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 370
    little miss grimmy and I
    KorbinsBday008.jpg
    grimmy
  • Options

Nice calves. Seriously. No joke. I mean it. :)

• Options
    GRIMMY wrote:
    little miss grimmy and I
    KorbinsBday008.jpg

oo you're cute
  • Options
    As am I. GraySaturday, no more yummy Ben & Jerry's for me. I'm settling for nonfat, low-calorie yogurt. YUM. :D
    I should too!!! We all look great- different shapes and sizes, just focus on the health (blah blah I know- but its true).

Man, we just dont want to lose our curves- thats not a defense mechanism either!!! :p

I dont know what I wrote- I am just waking up and this heater is toasting my thoughts along with my bod. hmmm maybe I found a new weight-loss method. :S :rolleyes: Why am I the one to always blabber so much? :(
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    Nice calves. Seriously. No joke. I mean it. :)

Thank you...:)

• Options
    GRIMMY wrote:
    little miss grimmy and I
    KorbinsBday008.jpg
    thats just too darn precious!
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    I should too!!! We all look great- different shapes and sizes, just focus on the health (blah blah I know- but its true).

Man, we just dont want to lose our curves- thats not a defense mechanism either!!! :p

I dont know what I wrote- I am just waking up and this heater is toasting my thoughts along with my bod. hmmm maybe I found a new weight-loss method. :S :rolleyes: Why am I always the blabber? :(

I could watch you blabber all day girl! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    oo you're cute
    Ill say thank you for both of us...lol.....thank, you!
    grimmy
  • Options
    I like the Magnum PI Mustach.
    LMAO!!!
    Ment in a fun way, not to offend.

LMAO! Classic!!! Thanks. And I don't mean that in an Eddie Haskel way.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    GRIMMY wrote:
    Ill say thank you for both of us...lol.....thank, you!
    Grimmy!!!!!!!!!
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    I

you can side bends or sit ups, but please don't lose that butt!
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Grimmy!!!!!!!!!
    YO!
    how we doing today?
    grimmy
  • Options
  • Options
    Trixie is perty.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Trixie is perty.
    Trixie sucks.
    Hey you!
  • Options
    Trixie is perty.