Options

loud shoes

shaggy15shaggy15 Posts: 190
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
why do women wear loud shoes!!!!! They walk on hard wood floors in high heels and click click the whole way out of the room.
like a dog chasing a car, I do not know what i would do with it if i caught it----Joker

myspace.com/shaggy10680
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Lol! Don't you find it kind of exciting? :D

j/k
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I find it kind of annoying. The other thing is people, usually youngsters, who wear shoes that don't fit and they drag along the carpet.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    take off the shoes!

they do this couse they know that's the way people pay attention for they being woman. the same question is -why they use lipstick. The same reason. Sorry, but it works. Unfortunatelly
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,865
    it sounds like fucking horses walking down the hall. clank clank clank....I am annoyed by totally irrelevant trivial things like my shoes squeeking, but the damn pounding of womens' shoes in our halls at work....ARGHHHHHHHHHH

at least picking my nose is fucking silent

Hey Shaggy How is the brook? J-town is pretty quiet since the whole peterson thing.
  • Options
    why do women wear loud shoes!!!!! They walk on hard wood floors in high heels and click click the whole way out of the room.

We don't think sexy heels are "loud" when we buy them. We only like the way they look on our feet.

It really isn't about annoying the rest of the population.....so go buy some earplugs or get over it.

;)
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    the worst part besides the loud shoes is the way 'those shoes' make them walk! like they are tip toe-ing around! why the hell do chicks wear shoes that freakin HURT and cant walk in??!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    the worst part besides the loud shoes is the way 'those shoes' make them walk! like they are tip toe-ing around! why the hell do chicks wear shoes that freakin HURT and cant walk in??!!!!

It's ironic that they make you look taller so that you can be the same hight as a man but you can't walk as fast! Haha

I have no problems with heels though.
  • Options
    It's ironic that they make you look taller so that you can be the same hight as a man but you can't walk as fast! Haha

I have no problems with heels though.

dude but what about if you guys are wearing heels and ure super drunk! HOW can u even WALK??!!!! :eek:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    dude but what about if you guys are wearing heels and ure super drunk! HOW can u even WALK??!!!! :eek:

:confused: Well, I do sometimes wear heels but only when I'm going out and I don't get that drunk since I had a baby! ;)
  • Options
    :confused: Well, I do sometimes wear heels but only when I'm going out and I don't get that drunk since I had a baby! ;)

haha ok ok well, i didnt mean YOU specifically but in general! :D i just dont get how chicks do it. Me and a friend were discussing this earlier & i cant even IMMAGINE being trashed & trying to walk in stilettos! :eek: i would break my neck! :eek:

• Options
    lisamlisam Posts: 75
    Even as a chick who hates heals i have to say there is nothing sexier then the sound and the look of a woman wearing them. The elongation of her legs, calf muscles and the way her ass and boobs stick out.. Sexy!
    Shot me with your funk gun
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    Lol! Don't you find it kind of exciting? :D

j/k
    dont we all find it exciting when women leasve the room and shutup for once :D

j/k
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    SENROCK! wrote:

I agree
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    one of my coworkers wears flip flops from March until November. Drives me nuts. FLIP.......FLOP........FLIP......FLOP all through the office, all day long.

And it doesn't look professional either IMO.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    We have steel stairs in our building and a lot of the girls wear heels, but the worst is when they wear mules. kerCLANK! kerCLANK! kerCLANK!

We know who's coming down the stairs by how they walk and the shoes they typically wear.

I'm so glad I don't sit by the stairwell anymore. :rolleyes:
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.