Options

I want this EV Trucker hat soo bad but...

Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
edited November 2008 in The Porch
2005: Borgata 2, Philly
2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
2012: Made in America
2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
2015: Global Citizens
2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    what a rip. 70 ---> Too much.
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    TipJammer wrote:
    what a rip. 70 ---> Too much.
    Unless you are rich.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    Songburst wrote:
    Unless you are rich.

Good point songburst. Bed wetter... Can I buy you this 70 dollar hat?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    Swear if I had an extra, it would of been your's. Been doing so much cleaning/organzing the past few day's leading to the holiday's .. that I will be surprising many, like crazy style! ;)

Forget now, was there a limit on buying these hat's via 10club sale? I can't remember!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,626
    Ridiculous. Made in China for pennies (or penny). :mad:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    imalive wrote:
    Ridiculous. Made in China for pennies (or penny). :mad:

Everything is Made in China these day's!

I can't stand laying ceramic tiles & even marble that's brought from China! Check your local Kent's, Home Depot, even local Ceramic Tile & Marble/Granite/Slate provider. The ceramic business is floaded with Made In China materials. It's sucks!

And I must say, as an installer, and many here (tons & tons of installers here) don't like these Made In China tiles at all. The ceramics product is sent to China, while their factories use the cheapest .. CHEAPEST .. crapping laser ceramic cutters in the world. I've seen tiles at 1/8 th to a quater inch bigger & smaller. So many tiles, from the same box .. thick & thin. It's just a pain in the ASS to install them.

What ever happen to the Made in Italy, Turkey, Mexico, American, Brazil, Spain Ceramic supplies? Ceramics from these countries are the best. The quailty is amazing. When ever I head to the store to pick up tiles to load in my van, to take to the job site; once I read on the boxes, Made In China, I just times freak out & get so upset.

Check the brand Optimus at Kent's & Home Depot! Know they supply them all over the world. White boxes with red labels. When you see these boxes, 18 pieces per box!!! Whatever you do, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

D'oh! Sorry for the rant. Tomorrow I gotta grout 600 sq of this crap. Hope the tiles this weekend on the next house won't be this garbage brand quality.
  • Options

Save your money.

I'm a fan of wearing hats but that one and the last tour hat sucked IMO.

But good luck in your find. :)
  • Options
    Save your money.

I'm a fan of wearing hats but that one and the last tour hat sucked IMO.

But good luck in your find. :)

Agreed.
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Sorry if I'm ranting, but what is the f-kin' deal with these so-called "trucker hats" nowadays anyway?! I don't understand it at all. I've had hats like this for 20 years, and most of 'em were $5-$10, if not free! I mean, I pretty much shun everything that is considered popular fashion, but some things are reasonable - I mean I owned a pair of parachute pants in the eighties! I just don't get this paying stupid amounts of money at the mall or some department store for something that is brand new, but looks like it's been through a meat grinder and run over by a damn steamroller. It's the biggest oxymoron ever! Just go to a damn thrift store or garage sale already if that's the look you want! I especially can't stand when I see all these dumbass celebrities wearing them - you know they probably spent $100+ on it at some retarded hybrid-Rodeo Drive version of Hot Topic!

Rant over.
    :)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    $70??? I'll put some shopping bag in my head when it's raining!
    "I had a false belief
    I thought I came here to stay
    We're all just visiting
    All just breaking like waves.."

07/09/06
    07/10/06
    07/15/06