Options

on a ___ kick

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
i made a thread like this a long time ago but it went the way of the dodo or dinosaurs or pterodactyls or whatever i just like the way pterodactyl looks. badass mf'ing word

i have been listening to the beatles nonstop the past 2 days. wooo what kick are you on? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i made a thread like this a long time ago but it went the way of the dodo or dinosaurs or pterodactyls or whatever i just like the way pterodactyl looks. badass mf'ing word

i have been listening to the beatles nonstop the past 2 days. wooo what kick are you on? :D

THE WHO! after seeing them on 10/29, i've been listening to them nonstop!!
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    david ryan adams
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    alpittalpitt Posts: 91
    Beatles as well. Since I can remember.
    "I'm an ideas man Michael, I think I proved that with F*ck Mountain" -GOB
  • Options

I'm on a kick of eating ham and American cheese sandwiches for lunch.

That makes me want to kill myself....lol! I am boring. Actually, it is remarkable, since I like to eat something different every day, I guess. Still, though... :p
  • Options
    I'm on a kick of eating ham and American cheese sandwiches for lunch.

That makes me want to kill myself....lol! I am boring. Actually, it is remarkable, since I like to eat something different every day, I guess. Still, though... :p
    mmmmm ham and cheese sammiches!

i don't know if it is that bad to kill yourself, they are tasty lol i was on a wheat thin kick a couple weeks back. before that it was dried dates, yum!
  • Options
    chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    david ryan adams

Me too.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    My Morning Jacket, John Denver, Yo La Tengo.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    I am on a Social Distortion kick. Been listening to them for a week strong now.
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    Ben Harper........
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Ben Harper........

pwahhahah... id like to kick ben harper. ;):p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    pwahhahah... id like to kick ben harper. ;):D
    I'd kick him into bed;););)
  • Options
    I'd kick him into bed;););)

well i certainly wouldnt kick him out of bed. so long as he doesnt sing. ;):D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    well i certainly wouldnt kick him out of bed. so long as he doesnt sing. ;):D
    OHHH I'd make him SING!!!!!! ;):p
  • Options
    OHHH I'd make him SING!!!!!! ;):p

would you really class that as singing though?? ;):D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    would you really class that as singing though?? ;):D
    moaning on key?? and LOUDLY! :eek:
  • Options
    moaning on key?? and LOUDLY! :eek:

oh ive heard ed do that. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Is it getting hot??? I'm sweating:D
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Rocky. I cant stop watching it. I've seen every one of them way too many times.

And scrabble. its safe to say im addicted. if i dont play at least 5 games a day online.....i freak out! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    *growling* hehe

scrabble is so much fun, i haven't played that in the longest!

still on the beatles kick here :)
  • Options
    *growling* hehe
    it's a hard thought to get out of your mind huh:D
  • Options
    i am ALL about the kicks! :D

i go thru death cab kicks...you KNOW i have numerous beatles kicks....led zep....and i have recently been on a big incubus binge, although i think i may be moving on. see in the morning when i fire up the ipod where it takes me. ;)

oh and for non-musical kicsk

tv - it's me or the dog
    food - red wine!
    wise honey BBQ chips
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    it's a hard thought to get out of your mind huh:D
    hard indeed.

i'm in no hurry to get it out of my head, it can sit a spell :D

[size=-40]googoogajoob[/size]
  • Options
    i am ALL about the kicks! :D

i go thru death cab kicks...you KNOW i have numerous beatles kicks....led zep....and i have recently been on a big incubus binge, although i think i may be moving on. see in the morning when i fire up the ipod where it takes me. ;)
    yeah sometimes i'll let the ipod do the shuffle on my way into work, and whatever artist it picks first, i'll listen to them for the whole day at work!

and hell yeah, led zep is a great kick! i love it when it's all foggy and raining out and just letting it pour in my head
  • Options
    hard indeed.

i'm in no hurry to get it out of my head, it can sit a spell :D

[size=-40]googoogajoob[/size]
    mmmmhhhhhmmmmmm;)
  • Options
    yeah sometimes i'll let the ipod do the shuffle on my way into work, and whatever artist it picks first, i'll listen to them for the whole day at work!

and hell yeah, led zep is a great kick! i love it when it's all foggy and raining out and just letting it pour in my head

i NEVER use the shuffle function, i dunno why. i like to make my own choices. :)
    when i said i'd see where it takes me, i merely meant my own mood when i pick it up and scroll thru the artists. bizarre really..i haven't listened to pearl jam in quite awhile. i love them to death, most especially seeing them live...but it's funny how long i can go without listening sometimes........

i do go thru serious kicks...for foods, music, clothes, etc. i think i am simply a tinge OCD. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    i NEVER use the shuffle function, i dunno why. i like to make my own choices. :)
    when i said i'd see where it takes me, i merely meant my own mood when i pick it up and scroll thru the artists. bizarre really..i haven't listened to pearl jam in quite awhile. i love them to death, most especially seeing them live...but it's funny how long i can go without listening sometimes........

i do go thru serious kicks...for foods, music, clothes, etc. i think i am simply a tinge OCD. :p
    oh yeah usually i put it on knowing exactly what i want to hear. i have some playlists that i've put together that i'll leave on shuffle, just so it's like a little radio station depending on my mood :)

i can go for probably a few days without listening to any PJ, or i'll get into a kick album specific with them, or just want to listen to boots. that has multiple internal kicks within the big kick hahhaa

i am teh same way with everything else too....i figure it's not really OCD, just being all encompassing in loving the hell outta everything :p heehee
  • Options
    oh yeah usually i put it on knowing exactly what i want to hear. i have some playlists that i've put together that i'll leave on shuffle, just so it's like a little radio station depending on my mood :)

i can go for probably a few days without listening to any PJ, or i'll get into a kick album specific with them, or just want to listen to boots. that has multiple internal kicks within the big kick hahhaa

i am teh same way with everything else too....i figure it's not really OCD, just being all encompassing in loving the hell outta everything :p heehee

just part of why i love ya chica...you are sooo damn good at those mental rationalizations as me. ;)

i used to have a couple kickass playlists...and then i got a new ipod. love the new ipod, but don't love that my playlists were gone. i really need to redo em, and mkae more! then again there's lots of things i need to do. for starters....go to bed. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    just part of why i love ya chica...you are sooo damn good at those mental rationalizations as me. ;)

i used to have a couple kickass playlists...and then i got a new ipod. love the new ipod, but don't love that my playlists were gone. i really need to redo em, and mkae more! then again there's lots of things i need to do. for starters....go to bed. :)
    :D

aw that sucks you lost them :mad: it takes time to craft a nice one, i keep adding to mine.....so many variations!

i took a 3 hour nap earlier :o i should have just kept sleeping haha
  • Options
    i'm on the "i can't wait for december 16th" kick. (i have dec. 17 thru jan. 4 off from work)
    "Have you ever.........pooped a balloon?"
    ~D.K.S.
  • Options
    peanuts.

can't. have. enough. PEANUTS!

(the nut, not the cartoon. though i do love snoopy)