Tgif

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
careful for language if at work

:D 3day weekend bitches woooooo
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    phew! for a minute i thought this was gonna be about that cheesy restaurant.....:p

FUCKIN' A - IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!

:D
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    WooHoo!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!

(the gangs all here!!!! :p)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • cutback wrote:
    phew! for a minute i thought this was gonna be about that cheesy restaurant.....:p

FUCKIN' A - IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!

oh hell no, fuck that joint haha
    Lizard wrote:
    WooHoo!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!

(the gangs all here!!!! :p)
    haha i think if someone annoying calls me here i'm gonna load that page, put the phone by my computer and walk off :p

happy friday everybody! i'm hoping they let us out early today since it's a 3day weekend, sometimes they do. i wanna run away!
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    oh you get a 3 day weekend? Sweet, Chiqui! How's it going?

I'm working Saturdays now so my 'weekend' is Weds and Thursday, but it's ok :)

Happy Friday to you too :)
    I am happy b/c my baby Johnny is on the Next Great American Band and it comes on Friday nights. Which is the only reason I could be watching that show, it's God awful otherwise. People in the audience were booing him b/c he was offering constructive criticism to a really bad band and he turned around and he was like "quit booing me, I"m sick of your ass!" On Live TV! It was awesome :D
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Allie wrote:
    oh you get a 3 day weekend? Sweet, Chiqui! How's it going?

I'm working Saturdays now so my 'weekend' is Weds and Thursday, but it's ok :)

Happy Friday to you too :)
    I am happy b/c my baby Johnny is on the Next Great American Band and it comes on Friday nights. Which is the only reason I could be watching that show, it's God awful otherwise. People in the audience were booing him b/c he was offering constructive criticism to a really bad band and he turned around and he was like "quit booing me, I"m sick of your ass!" On Live TV! It was awesome :D
    well so far i should have a 3day weekend...it's been sheer bedlam here at work so unless something comes up where i need to be here, i'll have the 3 days. that's kinda nice having weds/thurs for the weekend, i know i like having a day off in the middle of the week, less people in stores and such! hope you're doing well :)

oh i'll have to tell a friend of mine who loves reznik to watch (if she isn't already haha). good for him for puttin the smack down :D
    well so far i should have a 3day weekend...it's been sheer bedlam here at work so unless something comes up where i need to be here, i'll have the 3 days. that's kinda nice having weds/thurs for the weekend, i know i like having a day off in the middle of the week, less people in stores and such! hope you're doing well :)

oh i'll have to tell a friend of mine who loves reznik to watch (if she isn't already haha). good for him for puttin the smack down :D

Thanks Chiqui! I appreciate that! I'm trying to be ok.
    I'm not, really, but I don't want to get all into it and be a bummer in your happy Friday thread!
    oh ok =I hope you get the day off Monday then! You deserve one, gosh darnit!

I know it is nice to be off in the middle of the week. It's been an interesting experience so far.

and LOL, yeah I was cheering him on like I was watching a Yankee game! I was like, you tell 'em something! The show comes on at 8pm, I'm not sure if it comes on 8pm Pacific also, but I think it does.
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • careful for language if at work

:D 3day weekend bitches woooooo

happy friday bitches :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KzaFGMQRBfs
    Nice shirt.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

NICE!!!!! :D:D
  • Allie wrote:
    Thanks Chiqui! I appreciate that! I'm trying to be ok.
    I'm not, really, but I don't want to get all into it and be a bummer in your happy Friday thread!
    oh ok =I hope you get the day off Monday then! You deserve one, gosh darnit!

I know it is nice to be off in the middle of the week. It's been an interesting experience so far.

and LOL, yeah I was cheering him on like I was watching a Yankee game! I was like, you tell 'em something! The show comes on at 8pm, I'm not sure if it comes on 8pm Pacific also, but I think it does.

aw sorry things have been rough :( if it's any consolation things had been sucking a fat one for a while for me too lol

but thank you, yeah i'm hoping monday will be a free day for me! i love the holidays coming up, the following monday is my dad's 75th bday so i wanna take it off and try to do something extra special with my family that day. and then that week i get thurs and fri for thanksgiving, woohoo! eating and sleeping, i'm SO there haha

haha go johnny go! my friend will appreciate the perv opportunity, i'm sure she's gonna tune in :p

oh. HELL YEAH! that is one of my all time fave beastie tunes *crankign it up, F everybody* :D happy friday sugar!
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I plan to be as unproductive as possible today. Not that I was all that productive this week.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
    aw sorry things have been rough :( if it's any consolation things had been sucking a fat one for a while for me too lol

but thank you, yeah i'm hoping monday will be a free day for me! i love the holidays coming up, the following monday is my dad's 75th bday so i wanna take it off and try to do something extra special with my family that day. and then that week i get thurs and fri for thanksgiving, woohoo! eating and sleeping, i'm SO there haha

haha go johnny go! my friend will appreciate the perv opportunity, i'm sure she's gonna tune in :p

Thanks Chiqui, I appreciate that.
    Oh wow! Congrats to Papa Chiqui! I hope he has a great day. My Dad is going to be 75 next August.
    Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! Any day that involves a meal and eating all day is all good in my book! I hate how they have the X-mas ads on TV already though.

Oh and here's the show's site for your friend:
    http://nextgreatband.msn.com/

and also the Goo Goo Dolls Greatest Hits Volume 1 comes out on Tuesday :)
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    thank gophers I'm freaky...
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

....haw!
    Gonna git my house finished this weekend. Been snowing lots here. Sure am glad I got the wood stove in.
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Allie wrote:
    Thanks Chiqui, I appreciate that.
    Oh wow! Congrats to Papa Chiqui! I hope he has a great day. My Dad is going to be 75 next August.
    Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! Any day that involves a meal and eating all day is all good in my book! I hate how they have the X-mas ads on TV already though.

Oh and here's the show's site for your friend:
    http://nextgreatband.msn.com/

and also the Goo Goo Dolls Greatest Hits Volume 1 comes out on Tuesday :)

thanks for the well wishes for my pops, yeah my sis and i are trying to figure out something special. our goal is to make him cry (in a good way haha)

thanksgiving is my favorite holiday too! it just has such a warm and cozy feel to it, eating and passing out lol

ugh don't get me started on xmas :eek: i need to get my ass in gear as far as gift shopping goes. i want to do as much of it online or at local shops as soon as i can, i've done that the past couple of years and it's SO much nicer. i hate malls the rest of the year, but especially around the holidays.

thanks for the link, i'll pass it along to her :) and nice on the greatest hits! they have some good tunes.

prism, gotta love the gophers :p

and very nice D, have a great one! :)
  • YES!
    this has been a bloody DULL week at work, took all of my strength to not sleep under my desk a la george costanza. plus, nice weekend line-up: tomorrow - SLEEP! yes, glorious sleep.....then hubby has a gig in the evening, fun! sunday, hubby and i have a rare sunday off together! sure to make good use ;) AND american gangster is most definitely on the itinerary! i think tonight deserves a bottle of red, pizza and a dvd. :D wooohoooo! only 3 more hours to goooooo...:o

btw - my birthday happens to fall on thanksgiving this year, happens every couple of years...so sure, you can be thankful for me too. ;) haha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• ha ha!!!

chi where do you find this stuff. youre great.

I am gonna go to see Henry rollins tonight. I might buy a few childrens classics, wrap them in a bow and give them to him. or get him a harry potter book- so he can kick my ass. :p

Have a good one everyone!
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Have a nice weekend everyone..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    yes i hope evryone has a safe & great weekend ......:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dream an early happy bday to you then! i'll be sure to give thanks for ya right before i pass out from a turkey-induced coma :D heeeee aw man i can't wait lol

rargh have fun with hank, don't let him beat you up haha and you have a good one too champ, and to all :) i've given up trying to focus this afternoon. fuck it
  • dream an early happy bday to you then! i'll be sure to give thanks for ya right before i pass out from a turkey-induced coma :D heeeee aw man i can't wait lol

rargh have fun with hank, don't let him beat you up haha and you have a good one too champ, and to all :) i've given up trying to focus this afternoon. fuck it
    thanks! yes an early happy bday to d2d-November!! I remember....

ciao cmonkey and all!
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • thanks! yes an early happy bday to d2d-November!! I remember....

ciao cmonkey and all!
    ciao sugar! i got 1 more hour before i can let loose :D
  • ciao sugar! i got 1 more hour before i can let loose :D

*gives her a drink*

The waiting drove me mad.....
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • *gives her a drink*

The waiting drove me mad.....
    *clink* cheeeers!

AW YEAH
  • *clink* cheeeers!

AW YEAH
    more of where that came from. :D

*clink*
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    TGIF
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    This :D
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17