Options

disheveled

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
is a great word. it sounds and looks like what it is.

just thinking on it, cuz i feel like it even though i don't look like it lol
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    my physics teacher in high school thought the most beautiful word was --- gonorrhea.....

and i'm always disheveled.....in mind and body.....:p
  • Options
    I was thinking that is a good description for me these days...

but on second thought...

Discombobulated suits me much better :D
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Ha, I'm all about the disheveled look. Kinda represents my state of mind in general. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I'm usually feeling happy on the days I'm looking disheveled so it doesn't have a bad connotation to me. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Not unless you have to dishevel the snow when you get home like me.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    justam wrote:
    I'm usually feeling happy on the days I'm looking disheveled so it doesn't have a bad connotation to me. :)
    good lord i forgot about the good sort of disheveled...yeah jams, i think discombobulated is a better word :o
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    is a great word.

I seriously thought that exact thing I read your word!!! so of course, I had to post!

:)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I am disheveled
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    I seriously thought that exact thing I read your word!!! so of course, I had to post!

:)
    lol

i'm trying to find the bright side of being a mess, so i'll just embrace the word.

welcome to me brain lol
  • Options
    lol

i'm trying to find the bright side of being a mess, so i'll just embrace the word.

welcome to me brain lol

yikes!!
    that's a pretty tangled mess!!
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    yikes!!
    that's a pretty tangled mess!!
    yup. tell me about it haha
  • Options
    I like unkempt. I learned it in 11th grade journalism and it has stuck with me ever since.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    I like unkempt. I learned it in 11th grade journalism and it has stuck with me ever since.
    that's another good one. i think of this when i hear it. i don't quite feel like that. well maybe on the inside a little, but my hair's actually behaving today. yay lol
  • Options
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    excuse me whilst i go boil my brain :eek: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Lizard wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!! THat's so hideous!!!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    I bet he smells fantastic. Plastic stuck to his rubbery skin. Wooooo
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    well i guess on the bright side....i'm not *that* guy lol
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    The snow was blocking our driveway. I disheveled it out of the way.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:

I learned that word on Off He Goes.

• Options
    cory wrote:
    The snow was blocking our driveway. I disheveled it out of the way.
    i'm so glad we have no snow here. i'd be even more pissy....which is a scary thought :eek:
  • Options
    i'm so glad we have no snow here. i'd be even more pissy....which is a scary thought :eek:

I made that up. It doesn't snow in Tennessee anymore either. When I was about 7 or 8, I remember having lots of snow during Christmas.

Maybe Al Gore is right. He can still go fuck his face.

• Options
    cory wrote:
    I made that up. It doesn't snow in Tennessee anymore either. When I was about 7 or 8, I remember having lots of snow during Christmas.

Maybe Al Gore is right. He can still go fuck his face.
    alrighty then lol

it snowed once for 5 minutes when i was little. iwas so excited i ran outside but it was over before i could enjoy it :o
  • Options
    everytime I see or hear the word disheveled.. I think of someone who looks like they just had some good sex.
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    everytime I see or hear the word disheveled.. I think of someone who looks like they just had some good sex.
    it's funny cuz the intention of this wasnt' in such a positive tone....but i like hearing the positives so keep 'em coming haha
  • Options
    alrighty then lol

it snowed once for 5 minutes when i was little. iwas so excited i ran outside but it was over before i could enjoy it :o

We get a lot of ice for some reason. A couple of years ago, our whole front yard was covered with it. I could wear my worn out shoes with no traction on the bottom and slide over 350 feet down into my neighbor's yard. We have it on tape. If I find it, I'll put it on youtube. It was fucking awesome.

• Options
    cory wrote:
    We get a lot of ice for some reason. A couple of years ago, our whole front yard was covered with it. I could wear my worn out shoes with no traction on the bottom and slide over 350 feet down into my neighbor's yard. We have it on tape. If I find it, I'll put it on youtube. It was fucking awesome.
    oh do find it i wanna laugh :p

i'm so lucky we don't have snow or ice, cuz i'd be on the ground CONSTANTLY. like i'd just turn into a snake or turtle or something and just glide across the ground lol