Options

it's one of those nights..

EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
where it's the holiday season, I have no family and hey, dont' get me wrong, Im not whining at all about it anymore.. I used to.. but now a days Im used to it and kinda like it.. it keeps things simple. But so here I sit tonight having a few beers and hanging out with Hockey Night in Canada .. with Kokanne. so happy holidays friends and for once I thought i would post a drunken post after only 2 beers.

peace and love.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Happy holidays! I'm pretty lonely too this christmas, but hey.. love comes from all sorts of places so utilise the Pit, play some Pearl Jam.. party.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I think I'm gonna be sick... too many wine gums
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Hey, you know we love you! Wish you were closer so we could meet. Have a beer on us. :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    I thought that you have two kids? what are your kids if not your family? goldfish? :confused:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    If it helps I just had my second jack and coke and I'm lonely as hell! Happy Holidays Earthgirl, you are very sweet and very pretty!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."