Options

muther f'ing computers!!!!

justjoshingujustjoshingu Posts: 538
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
so during my christmas break i was gonna take it easy. play some halo3. some call of duty 4. eat. chill.

but my bro in law was here and his laptop got a very difficult computer virus. it has taken me days to fix it. including editing the registry, which i absolutly hate doing. this particular virus prevented me from using spybot. so when i finally got every thing done, spybot loads up, thinks all that registry changes I did were done by the virus and "fixes "them by putting them back to the way they were before i changed it. so now the virus is gone but most of the damage is back. crap.

then i got my wife an ipod touch. i spent a long time putting music and movies on it. her favorite stuff. so we were listening to it driving. we turned it off went to go eat, came out turned it on and "poof" nothing was on it.

so then i came home tried to get it connected to the home computer and the computer wouldnt recognize the ipod. fearing the ipod is screwed i tried to put in a few other usb peripherals. none worked. so my usb ports (all of them) stopped working. so i opened up the comp, saw the usb card was loose, pushed it back in. turned on the computer, it recognized the usb and started up itunes. about halfway thru my comp froze. i turned it off and tried to turn it on. tried to turn it on. tried to TURN ON. FU CKING THING TURN ON >>>>> FUUUUUCCCKKKKK.

fuck me. fuck computers. fuck fuck fuck.
mean people suck!
but nice people sw****w

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    so during my christmas break i was gonna take it easy. play some halo3. some call of duty 4. eat. chill.

but my bro in law was here and his laptop got a very difficult computer virus. it has taken me days to fix it. including editing the registry, which i absolutly hate doing. this particular virus prevented me from using spybot. so when i finally got every thing done, spybot loads up, thinks all that registry changes I did were done by the virus and "fixes "them by putting them back to the way they were before i changed it. so now the virus is gone but most of the damage is back. crap.

then i got my wife an ipod touch. i spent a long time putting music and movies on it. her favorite stuff. so we were listening to it driving. we turned it off went to go eat, came out turned it on and "poof" nothing was on it.

so then i came home tried to get it connected to the home computer and the computer wouldnt recognize the ipod. fearing the ipod is screwed i tried to put in a few other usb peripherals. none worked. so my usb ports (all of them) stopped working. so i opened up the comp, saw the usb card was loose, pushed it back in. turned on the computer, it recognized the usb and started up itunes. about halfway thru my comp froze. i turned it off and tried to turn it on. tried to turn it on. tried to TURN ON. FU CKING THING TURN ON >>>>> FUUUUUCCCKKKKK.

fuck me. fuck computers. fuck fuck fuck.
    take some Nyquil :p
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I know how you feel. It seems like every time I go to do something, shit happens. My latest was I was going to download a pic off my phone. It came up with you have an update. Great! Well now it doesn't recognize my phone anymore. :( Very frustrating. Happy New Year! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    man...now you're going to have to step out into the real world....enjoy the vitamin D
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg