Comments

• corycory Posts: 736
    I'll drink to that;)
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    cory wrote:
    I'll drink to that;)
    I'll take a swig off of my Woodchuck Hard Cider for them 'boys too!!!!! The best franchise in the league, baby!!!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    When Wade Philips tanks, Jerry Jones will drive the bank to Bill Cowher. A miracle might happen and te Cowboys will grab the 6 seed with a 9-7 record. It is after all the NFC.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
    culot4 wrote:
    When Wade Philips tanks, Jerry Jones will drive the bank to Bill Cowher. A miracle might happen and te Cowboys will grab the 6 seed with a 9-7 record. It is after all the NFC.

I hope this is true. Bill Cowher will take us to 11 straight Superbowls. I'll be so happy, I will then break down and have sex with my wife.

culot4 wrote:
    He might.......bank doesn't seen to bother JJ.....thus the 'boys are getting a monster of a new stadium.........and JJ is paying for a big hunk of it.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    tybird wrote:
    He might.......bank doesn't seen to bother JJ.....thus the 'boys are getting a monster of a new stadium.........and JJ is paying for a big hunk of it.

You're right about that awesome stadium they're building. That thing looks like a spaceship. The NFC East doesn't look very good so the Cowboys have a chance as long as Romo doesn't have holder duty. I just don't think Wade was the guy JJ wanted. He likes those big name coaches.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
    culot4 wrote:
    You're right about that awesome stadium they're building. That thing looks like a spaceship. The NFC East doesn't look very good so the Cowboys have a chance as long as Romo doesn't have holder duty. I just don't think Wade was the guy JJ wanted. He likes those big name coaches.
    At least he didn't bring back Barry...........:eek: :eek:

P.S. Yes, I know he won a Super Bowl....but with that team he should have won at least two. :)
  • cory wrote:
    I'll drink to that;)
    I am drinking to that

your a Cowboys fan?
    Damn...you be like my soulmate (in a non-brokeback kind of way)

maybe Julius can play his game now that Parcells isn't there mapquesting his routes
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
    I am drinking to that

your a Cowboys fan?
    Damn...you be like my soulmate (in a non-brokeback kind of way)

maybe Julius can play his game now that Parcells isn't there mapquesting his routes

Yup.

Removed....too gay.

• OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    The Cowboys suck.......

Go Redskins! :)
  • haha

errr ummm how about the O line this year?..ererr yeah ummm
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • OneLove wrote:
    The Cowboys suck.......

Go Redskins! :)

They would be better off putting Tony Stewart and Denny Hamlin in there
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    They would be better off putting Tony Stewart and Denny Hamlin in there

Just wait and see my friend...wait and see.

Redskins/Cowboys is one of the best rivalries in sports.
  • awww shit I forgot they are on tonight...

20-3 cowboys over indy end of 3rd
    I forgot too.

1st 3 pre-season games always suck anyway. I'll take a win anytime though.

Redskins suck monkey nuts, btw;)

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    I was just getting ready to start the 2007 Dallas Cowboys thread. I guess we'll just stick with this one.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • A teammate threw a cockroach on Romo while the interviewer boght up the "botched FG"....ahahah

Romo kicks ass
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    23-10 Dallas. I know the pre-season means nothing but the first team looked good anyway.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    Flagg wrote:
    23-10 Dallas. I know the pre-season means nothing but the first team looked good anyway.

hey a win's a win. always gotta go for the W.

gotta hope for a good year now. cowboys gotta win some more trophies.
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • reditalianreditalian Posts: 329
    Fuck Y_e_e_e_a_a_hhhh

Anything less than a Super Bowl appearance is unacceptable. We have the best defence in the NFC and with Romo finishing his first training with the first string he will be ready to lead The Boy's into battle..........Fuck I love football.
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a fan for 30 years now...ever since I saw the cheerleaders on tv as a kid. My parents are Giants fans, my Godfather was a season ticket holder to the Redskins, and I live in the heart of Patriots country. Not easy up here.

Go COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a fan for 30 years now...ever since I saw the cheerleaders on tv as a kid. My parents are Giants fans, my Godfather was a season ticket holder to the Redskins, and I live in the heart of Patriots country. Not easy up here.

Go COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looked pretty good last night....I had some side work I was finishing up last night, but when I remembered they were on tv, I grabbed a few pre-season beers and watched the rest of the game upstairs in HD....really looking forward to this season.

My father was always a Cowboys fan so thats how it got started for me....back in the Staubach,Ed Jones, Randy White,Dorsett,Pearson,etc days.
    Grandfather is a big Redskins fan and all my friends are either Giants or Pats fans.at least no one I know likes the Eagles...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    reditalian wrote:
    Anything less than a Super Bowl appearance is unacceptable. We have the best defence in the NFC and with Romo finishing his first training with the first string he will be ready to lead The Boy's into battle..........Fuck I love football.

Super Bowl? Man put down the crack pipe. Average QB, 2 banged up tackles, TO on suicide-watch, a lousy head coach - Cowboys have no shot - lucky to be 8-8. I just don't see it dude.
    The five time.........five time........five time....Super Bowl Champs!!!!
  • pjhawks wrote:
    Super Bowl? Man put down the crack pipe. Average QB, 2 banged up tackles, TO on suicide-watch, a lousy head coach - Cowboys have no shot - lucky to be 8-8. I just don't see it dude.

spoken like a true phily.

TO issue was last year. i think our team this year has fucking awesome talent and i think this year they all want the wins bad enough.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    TO issue was last year.
    That's what they said about him last year when they brought him over from Philly. You really think he's not going to cause any problems this year? History is against him being a good teammate and staying out of trouble.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    tybird wrote:
    The five time.........five time........five time....Super Bowl Champs!!!!

Who haven't won a playoff game since 1996 !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers