So Katie Holmes ran in the NYC marathon last Sunday..

The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
'I want to hurry home to you
put on a slow, dumb show for you
and crack you up
so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
god I'm very, very frightening
and I'll overdo it'
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    mammasan wrote:
    I like the high beams.

I'm sure the FDNY appreciated her support..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • The Champ wrote:
    I'm sure the FDNY appreciated her support..

looks like she sould have been 'supporting' something else!

seriously - who runs without a bra? :confused:
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
    looks like she sould have been 'supporting' something else!

seriously - who runs without a bra? :confused:

You know, my girl asked the same question. I stated that perhaps she did wear some sort of sports bra, but soaked through due to the hours of running? She then said I was a loser for thinking about this..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    No wonder Tom Cruise believes in Aliens! Those are some freaky looking moon units she's sporting.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    The Champ wrote:
    You know, my girl asked the same question. I stated that perhaps she did wear some sort of sports bra, but soaked through due to the hours of running? She then said I was a loser for thinking about this..

She called you a loser?! Haha! Yeah, I imagine it would be quite uncomfortable to run without a bra, I guess she doesn't mind...
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    freaky!

what was her time?
    She called you a loser?! Haha! Yeah, I imagine it would be quite uncomfortable to run without a bra, I guess she doesn't mind...

Yeah, she said I gave this way too much thought. I still think she wore something..she must have..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • freaky!

what was her time?

Over 5HRS
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    The Champ wrote:

i love the nips. running behind her might be one of few things capable of motivating me to run a marathon.
    The Champ wrote:
    Yeah, she said I gave this way too much thought. I still think she wore something..she must have..

Haha! Well, after looking at the photo again, I'm going to say no, it does not appear she is wearing one. :p
    Haha! Well, after looking at the photo again, I'm going to say no, it does not appear she is wearing one. :p

Okay, I just looked at it for the second time ;)..and yeah, I think you're right..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    To clarify...... the bra thing..... As a runner I have found that many sport bras allow your nipples to show like K. Holmes is. I know women that wear double sports bras to prevent this. I say to heck with it. If you haven't seen the outline of someone's nips by now, then it is time. Also, the singlet she is wearing probably has its own "shelf" bra sewn in, which along with the tightness of the singlet is meant to be self supporting - no sport bra underneath required. I have found that those type of singlets or "long sports bras" as they may be called are of a thinner material than most short sport bras, thus allowing the nips to show that much more. If you don't have big boobs those singlets or long bras work fine. It is only those with the big boobs that need those super heavy duty sport bras.

So her time was over 5 hours, huh? At least she did it..... and Tom let her.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    The Champ wrote:
    Okay, I just looked at it for the second time ;)..and yeah, I think you're right..

Okay, good. I'm done "examining it" so glad you agree. :p
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
    The Champ wrote:

i can't see this at work will look later at home ......so are they nice or saggy just a ??
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    i can't see this at work will look later at home ......so are they nice or saggy just a ??

Nice :)
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Toughened the nipples, didn't it....
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• i can't see this at work will look later at home ......so are they nice or saggy just a ??

Definitely Nice! Those kids are just helping out the fun bags get bigger!
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    so Champ, did you happen to pull her off to the side and give her a taste of "the beast"? ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • sweetpotatosweetpotato Posts: 1,278
    did she levitate at the finish line?
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, Barack Obama."

"Obama's main opponent in this election on November 4th (was) not John McCain, it (was) ignorance."~Michael Moore

"i'm feeling kinda righteous right now. with my badass motherfuckin' ukulele!"
    ~ed, 8/7
  • Also, the singlet she is wearing probably has its own "shelf" bra sewn in, which along with the tightness of the singlet is meant to be self supporting - no sport bra underneath required. I have found that those type of singlets or "long sports bras" as they may be called are of a thinner material than most short sport bras, thus allowing the nips to show that much more. If you don't have big boobs those singlets or long bras work fine. It is only those with the big boobs that need those super heavy duty sport bras.
    I thought the same thing - - she must be wearing a tank/singlet with a built-in bra. Very thin material in comparison to an actual bra.
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    bloody nipples are the worst

used to hate seeing those when i tailgated the boston marathon

i love how crooked Katie's are in this pic
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • she was trying to get away from tom....
    prism wrote:
    so Champ, did you happen to pull her off to the side and give her a taste of "the beast"? ;)

Unfortunately for her our paths didn't cross, otherwise I would have swung it at her..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • bump
    because it is fun to see who is still around
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Had a huge crush on her in the late 90s. Nice to see her get her sanity and life back after getting lobotomized by terrible Tom.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited July 2015

she was trying to get away from tom....

You wonder where she gets her running habits from. At least she's not running from gay thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-RuIsxGX4M
    Post edited by InHiding80 on