Options

Holy Hartford

Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
edited June 2008 in The Porch
First off, thank you to LukinFan for being patient with me as I was relaying the show. I got my 10C tix at about 5:45pm then startED drinking heavily since I figured the show was gonna be a dud or a priceless extravaganza. I'm so glad I was there from the start to the finish w/o a piss break, weed, or booze. I got back a while ago but first I had to go through ever page of Hartford GTF thread and smile. I'm so lucky to have been there for my 10th show but the whole time I was trying to make my little brother enjoy his 1st.

He has no idea how lucky he was to hear this type of setlist.

Highlights for me:

Can't Keep, Breakerfall, Last Exit, Gods Dice, Sad, Brain of J., Big Wave, In Hiding, Immortality, Blood, Smile, Fuckin' Up, YL/Little Wing

All I wanted from my four shows was to hear Release, Smile, and Fuckin Up. I never thought I'd hear Release twice and Smile & Fuckin' Up in the same night. I love this band; it always seems to surprise me. Thanks for being patient LukinFan. I was rocking out so hard to Big Wave, God's Dice, Can't Keep, Smile, Breakerfall, Little Wing tag, and Fuckin Up cuz it's the first time I've heard those songs in 10 shows. The poster is sick, the crowd was great (especially during Betterman and Alive), Sad was amazing, and Brain of J and Little Wing will never be forgotten in my memory. I'm off to the Goods section to purchase this boot and I appreciate all the thanks for relaying. As I was texting I was more in shock of what I was hearing then worrying about if I was missing important moments. Thank you to all and to all a good night.

Also, the poster is probably the most intricate Klausen I've ever seen. But there is no Klausen or D&L Screenprinting font on the entire thing. I wonder if this was a mistake or if Brad was really trying to make this a work of art cuz it is SWEEEEET!!!

Lastly, I'm SO THANKFUL that the band didn't play No More, Crazy Mary, Who You Are, W.M.A., or RVM. There were no repeats here tonight, and it was absolutely amazing. I wish I could relive it w/o the relaying, but that's what the boot is for I guess.
2005: Borgata 2, Philly
2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
2012: Made in America
2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
2015: Global Citizens
2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011