Options

I can't drink anymore!

pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
What the hell? I used to be able to drink a TON of booze... Last night I had 3 captain and cokes (not tall) and a shot and I was sick as hell this morning... still not feeling good...
I've lost my tolerance!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    What the hell? I used to be able to drink a TON of booze... Last night I had 3 captain and cokes (not tall) and a shot and I was sick as hell this morning... still not feeling good...
    I've lost my tolerance!

I think you called me last nite. I didn't have my phone but saw it on the caller ID. lol
  • Options
    yeah, I did! I was at a bar where this lady was playing a TON of covers and asking people to name the artist... it was for a denver charity!
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Tonight Im Making Believe Im 21 !!!!!!!!! Bring It Booze
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    i hear you i drink but nowhere as much as i used to now i'm satisfied with just a few ,it doesn't take to many for me to get a good buzz and i don't get hung over anymore unless i get fall down drunk ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    It's called getting old. :D

I used to (in college) be able to drink all night till 8 am at times...drinking an unhealthy amount of booze, get up the next day feeling fine. Now, I have a 6 pack and I feel like death the next day LOL!
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    pjtaper wrote:
    I've lost my tolerance!

It was the cokes. If you drank it neat, you'd have been okay.
  • Options
    It was the cokes. If you drank it neat, you'd have been okay.
    That is what people always say, the soda is what gives you the hangover... funny, I've drank at least 3 cokes in a day and never felt hungover from them!
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    It's the nasty combination of the two.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i can't drink any less.
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    I've lost my tolerance!

The older you get, and the more you abuse it, the harder it is for yer liver to filter toxins. It gets all sluggish and stuff, so the toxins stay in yer system a lot longer than they used to. Thats my theory anyway.......