Options

Hatton V Mayweather

fadafada Posts: 1,032
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Well its upon us on SAturday. Is it available on the net without paying.

I would like to see hatton win although I espect it be one hell of fight
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fada wrote:
    Well its upon us on SAturday. Is it available on the net without paying.

I would like to see hatton win although I espect it be one hell of fight

what web site?
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Verily I need to find a pub showing this fight.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    what web site?

I don't know I'm asking.

My brother has got an illegal cable thing that gives you all the channels free and I think he has the fight in his house. Thinking of going up on saturday night to see the fight. ITs on at four in morning though
  • Options
    Dont expect an exciting fight, I predict typical Floyd Mayweather dominance!
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    the first time I saw Mayweather fight was the fight before de la Hoya where he hurt his hand and it was a poor fight
  • Options
    I've been watching the 24/7 show on HBO

Talk about 2 different types of people

Hatton has a chin and he usually fights at 175lbs

I think he will win, he has more power then Mayweather not that Mayweather is a KO king
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    I've been watching the 24/7 show on HBO

Talk about 2 different types of people

Hatton has a chin and he usually fights at 175lbs

I think he will win, he has more power then Mayweather not that Mayweather is a KO king

Hatton doesn't fight at 175 lbs, he walks around at that weight (balloons up between fights). He usually has to drop 20-30 lbs during training camp.

That's why they call him Ricky "Fatton"
  • Options
    jordn6971 wrote:
    Hatton doesn't fight at 175 lbs, he walks around at that weight (balloons up between fights). He usually has to drop 20-30 lbs during training camp.

That's why they call him Ricky "Fatton"

Ahhhhh OK

I hope it's a good fight, I'll be at a Christmas Party that night I dont want to hear who won I wanna watch it on HBO

Maybe I can talk my buddy who's having the party to pony up the money :cool:

• Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    Seeing them together I thought Mayweather looked bigger & meaner, does'nt mean much I know but he's big favourite as well so errr.... see how it goes. Hattons gonna need to deliver some bestial pugilism to shut him up, wonder, how does Mayweather regard his opponents after he beats them? does he hug them or keep up the asshole act?
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    Seeing them together I thought Mayweather looked bigger & meaner, does'nt mean much I know but he's big favourite as well so errr.... see how it goes. Hattons gonna need to deliver some bestial pugilism to shut him up, wonder, how does Mayweather regard his opponents after he beats them? does he hug them or keep up the asshole act?

For the most part he hugs them

He shows respect most times when the fight is over

• Options
    HBO pay per view fights are almost always shown for free on HBO the following saturday if people don't know. I never fork up the money for the pay per view. Just try not to hear anything about the fight all week, and it's like watching it live.

Although with these hugely overhyped fights it's hard not to hear something about it on ESPN or on the internet.
  • Options
    Mayweather is going down.... end of story.
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Mayweather is going down.... end of story.

....Again on whom??

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Just watched the third 24/7... This is Hatton's fight to win or lose...

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2007/247/index.html
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07